Will we repeat student loan forgiveness in every 5-10 years from now?

Because they didn't change anything in the system. It just incentivizes even more kids to go have party for 4 years, get a useless gender theory diploma and then cry to the government for forgiveness.
They just take your tax money and give it to the banks now because 300 lbs Laquisha couldn't get a job to pay her loans back. How mass producing freeloaders and useless people is helping the society?

Attached: AdobeStock_186426513-1200x857.jpg (1200x857, 85.75K)

THE NEW REAGAN

I'm afraid how subtly close this is to second and third world countries

Winning party forgives farmer loan after every 5 years term.

They've passed more than 9 trillion dollars in legislation since the start of covid. Student loans - all of them - are estimated to be under 2 trillion. This is one thing I am entirely in favor of. Forgive all student loans and then stop having the government give more. Colleges will lower their prices. The free market will get a little more free.

>1pbtid
>useless gender theory diploma
I make $45k as a mechanical engineer with 12 years experience

>loans are getting forgiven?
>better load up for next time

i thought they could just brrrr voting machines

Attached: 1596400270036.jpg (796x466, 49.24K)

>Forgive all student loans and then stop having the government give more.

THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU FUCKING RETARDS

STOP THE RETARDATION THEN FORGIVE IT.

Yikes. I hope you live somewhere rural and very poor. I was making $39K as a plumber's apprentice, and this shit was like 15 years ago.

Yeah. I'm fine with that too. Whatever. Stop sleazy lenders from advancing loans they know can't be paid back, but they'll greenlight anyway because they know they can just roll it up in government-backed securities afterward.

That makes no fucking sense. What is keeping the universities from jacking prices way up? They raised their prices when government sponsored debt was introduced. The only thing that has changed is that retarded commies think student loans are free money now.

Technically every 2-4 years depending on how bad the polling is, but yes forgiving the student loans of people who took majors with no path to monetization will be enshrined as a new entitlement.

look, basically i'm just not gonna pay my student loans
i know... UGH i know... i'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's just that i'm not going to pay them is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1657930592425.png (409x409, 213.26K)

The same thing that would keep hospitals from jacking prices up: the removal of federal monies. Hospitals and colleges used to be comparatively cheap until the government stepped in and started guaranteeing payment. Hospitals don't care if someone can't pay for a $50 Asprin, because they are either charging an insurance company or getting a tax write-off courtesy of Uncle Sam. Colleges started raising their rates the minute federal student loans went into effect. Get rid of the loans entirely, and the process of supply and demand will iron thing out eventually.

It can't stop. Universities need to keep building amenities like swimming pools and sports stadiums to keep up with the other colleges.

Attached: 20201224_171510.jpg (2627x2184, 1.58M)

> Forgive all student loans and then stop having the government give more

and stop creating generation after generation of debt slave?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously you're fucking retarded. This 10k/person is a short term con to keep the long term con running.

It can stop - it just isn't going to be pleasant for the people that have relied on it for the past 50 years.
I know they won't do it, and I'm not on board with 10K forgiveness. I am talking about cancelling all student loans. It's one of the few things I agree with crazy leftists on.

>It can stop - it just isn't going to be pleasant for the people that have relied on it for the past 50 years.
They'll just complain to the government.

Should they also cancel all mortgages? I'd love for your taxes to pay my house off.

close colleges that resulted in highest percentage of loan defaults and convert them into "affordable housing" lmao

kill all bankers, and their cursed bloodlines down to the 0ast baby

>I make $45k as a mechanical engineer with 12 years experience
Ouch, I made 42k last year as a waiter.

America is reaching the final stage of democracy.

Collapse is likely within the next 20-50 years

No. Mortgages and student loans aren't the same thing. You know that and I know it.

>we dug a deep hole so lets dig a deeper hole. I have student loans and this shit is insane. I went to community college and lived with my parents until I got my AA then I took out the lowest amount of loans I could to just pay for my classes and books. I worked full time to pay for my rent, clothes, auto insurance, food, etc. I did the most to minimize student loans. The most I'd be willing to do is that we cap interest rates to 10% of total principal amount and that should come with us raiding public schools to cut the most useless shit ever. No more public funding for sports programs, no more public money for degrees that spit out the lowest employment rate, cut out ridiculous professor and admin pay, cut out useless construction projects. Most importantly, we should cut out the diversity students as well. Cut demand from the most useless students who don't belong there so there is more supply for people who should be there.

Both increase your wealth (equity vs higher income)

They’re literally both investments

The job market is fucked. CIT work nets you barely 60k on the high end and most want you to have certs on top of a college degree. Each cert is also nearly 500-1000 each depending on the number of tests. Not everyone went to college to learn about useless shit. The problem is even the useful shit can’t cover the cost of a loan

Attached: 4A3F5F94-E5E3-4E13-A618-4698129E0C0F.jpg (2258x1227, 156.32K)

Why not? They're both voluntary loans taken out by individuals.

>The most I'd be willing to do is that we cap interest rates to 10% of total principal amount
This is also very reasonable if we're talking about total interest. I'm not trying to let people making dumb fuck decisions off the hook. I'm trying to get rid of the compound interest Jew and the government that financially backs their plays as they sell people's futures.

Gender theory lmao
I worked a 6fig job at bank of America and my manager didn't even have a degree, one if my coworkers did, do you want to know in what?
Nuclear engineering, with a masters in mathematics. He made twice as much money at the bank, and we made the same.

Stop fucking peddling this shit, we need major education reform.

My sister did exactly what you described in your post and racked up 40K in federal student loans. Took trips to Hawaii on the money and bought hundreds of pizzas and other BS. She ended up with an LPN nursing degree but that's not much to show for running up 40K plus in debt. She ended up in declining health years later and had to go on disability but the student loan debt came back to haunt her and her disability checks are very small as the feds cleave off their cut for the loans.
I guess the only answer is to make college free or abolish federal student loans.

Attached: 1615138127564.gif (400x225, 576.78K)

thanks Biden for getting rid of 2/3rds of my loans

I welcome the new age of domestic terrorism from those who have paid their loans and remain uncompensated for it.

>Both increase your wealth (equity vs higher income)

>They’re literally both investments

Retard alert. If you buy a house it doesn't guarantee your wealth will increase. If you ruin the house, or negros take over the area, or the market crashes and you need to sell while under water you didn't increase your wealth. Granted you more likely will increase your homes equity over time if nothing major happens, but the thing is, there is a buyer for you to sell to. You can't sell your degree and you're not guaranteed a job because of your degree at all. Ask all those 30 year old people working as waiters or at starbucks if they needed their degree for that. They're literally paying 50K in loans for a job they could have gotten without any debt. Student loans are the risky loans to have. You can't use what it's for at the time of you taking them out, you can't sell what you bought, and you can't insure them in case something happens like you can with a car or house loan.

The answer is to get government out of student loans. Not everyone deserves to go to college.

Because lenders are VERY CAREFUL about mortgage loans. The one time they weren't, our economy fell apart. I've known plenty of people who haven't made it through escrow because they didn't have the right profile or cosigner. You know why they don't give 18 year old kids home loans? Because housing is a tangible asset and they aren't fucking stupid. If banks started handing out home loans to just anybody with a pulse, then they should be stopped, and some type of mitigation strategy should be put in place. I don't know about forgiving the loans entirely, but maybe forgiving the loans and allowing the bank to keep the house? Jews used credit as a financial tool to stay in control. Credit isn't inherently wrong, but the worse offenses of Jew debt need to be addressed and minimized.

I paid off my loans almost two decades ago. College was way cheaper in the 1990s. Jews caused the tuition crisis.

>ID
lmao