You faggot probably think this forced diversity, SJW bullshit is a very recent invention

You faggot probably think this forced diversity, SJW bullshit is a very recent invention.

You would be wrong. The programming goes way back, you just weren't unplugged yet.

Attached: Burger-King-Kids-Club-HQ.jpg (751x517, 150.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember my grandpa bitching about all the TV shows having black folks in them...in the 80s. It's nothing but a stupid brainwashing meme.

Living in states; around after the L.A. riots back in 1992; Mcdonalds showed a commercial of black kds going to eat there; in turn my brother and I wouldn't go! N and Out is way better anyhow! But I did like the nuggets at Bugger Kind; I would get a tray and slid around the play zone area.

In the 90s it was about showing black people acting like normal whites, hence The Cosby Show, Urkel, whatever

And normalizing foreign names. I remember my parents disbelief when my homework had questions starting like "Mohammed, Raul, KeyShawn, Jessica, and Habibi purchased 14 apples"

pic rel is just to appeal to the broadest audience
>look, every color of kid likes our burgers!
now, it's not enough to include people of every race, they have to shit on whitey, too. bonus points for straight, cis, het, white males.

I think it was about 1993- i was in class and the teacher said now sit around Indian style...I mean pretzel style...we need to be P.C. this has always stood in my mind.

die slide thread die pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun

>FORCED DIVERSITY
Why does this make right wingers screech so hard? What's wrong with making a diverse cast of colorful characters?

Those are burger king kids. I know because I'm wheels.

Because we don't want diversity? Duhh

lmao you dont have to do that. niggers think anime characters are black, they will we wuz kangs themselves into anything

OK so you need to screech at media til it shows you the world you wish you lived in? Should I start screeching at media for not showing the world I wish I lived in (one with zero right wingers)?

theyve done this with the magic schoul bus.

Because it's for a political purpose, and not natural. There's a difference between having a story about characters from different places or backgrounds, which sometimes mandates different ethnicities, versus what we see today.

While "burger king kids club" has been a meme about forced diversity and tokenism from before the word "meme" got its new alternate definition- hell probably from before Dawkins even coined the term- back then there were at least some regular white people in there. Modern images take care to never draw a virile white man and only rarely draw a straight white woman. On the off chance they do, she'll be there to hang on the arm of some obvious non-white guy.

Basically, while you could defend the BKKC as being just a group of kids (and similar with all of the other 90s stuff), the pattern was obvious then, and it wasn't about wanting to draw some heroic guy from Kenya with an Earth ring and a good heart. It was about wanting to shit on whites. So what's wrong with it? The motivation. Which is obvious, and disgusting.

>"I wish to not live among right wingers"
>Import millions of Muslims
>Get beaten to death for being a tranny

>words words words words
It's you fucking retard

Muslims are

>Muslims are not right wingers
You're a fucking idiot.

It’s unnatural and forced on us by Jews. Your entire mind is controlled by Jews

yeah. shows like one piece or naruto having diverse casts makes sense since they're globe-spanning stories. If you have a story set in one land, it should be the same race more or less.

I mean SOME are but many are not. I meant to say "Not all".

The people moving to the US are often doing so to get away from right wing ideology

Uh huh. All succesful nations are going to attract people from all over the world. USA and Canada have been multicultural from day 1

It's literally the law!
Every piece of media you've loved or been subjected to was just another brick in the wall.

>Indian style
Never connected that phrase to dot heads. I always thought it was the Woo-Woo-woo-woo's.