1900 Boxer Rebellion

>that one time when the entire Europe, North America, UK, Russia and Japan ganged up on China together and fucked them into submission
How the fuck was it possible? Was it based?

Attached: china rekt.jpg (1965x2689, 3.49M)

This was before jews overtook your nation

>Allied cavalry, Russians and Germans most likely, march in China

Attached: 1900. Установленный союзные войска верхом мимо мешков с песком, Тяньцзинь.jpg (1062x799, 159.04K)

I thought east Asians were far smarter than whites? If that as true China could never have been subjugated.

After japs btfo the chinks in a war 5 years earlier, the country was furious and wanted redemption.
The path they took was an anti christian one by the peasant commoners.
This resulted in everyone joining up and crushing these pagan scums and puuting the dyansty back in power.

Imperialist pidorashka, you'd better to pay attention into this century.

Because it's highly likely that everyone will eventually gang up on Russia and it will be collapse once and for all.

>entire Europe, North America, UK, Russia and Japan
No, only their big nosed negroid elite did, everybody else didn't care.

Same shit.

>t. pidorashka

>Same shit.

No, not the same. The OP is just on his bargaining stage of five stages of grief.

The "special operation" is stalling. It's clear that mobilization in Russia is higly possible and upcoming.

What the OP is doing is he probes the soil and tries to befriend Russia's old imperialist buddies because he knows that the existance of Russia is now on the stake and tries to deflect the threat to another enemy.

If they will start mobilization, I will shoot you, pidorashka, in the back and surrender. I won't fight for your shithole empire fantasies.

Most Americans are straight up unaware that this ever occurred. People on Any Forums have told that I was lying when I said that the US invaded China. Same thing when you mention that the US invaded Russia.

Attached: 2F0467D4-EF29-4A42-8302-B06150A0A86A.jpg (640x558, 318.12K)

Negroid:
> No, only their big nosed negroid elite did, everybody else didn't care.

Nobody:
Larping christcuck loser: ME NO LIKEY OTHER RELIGIOUSNESSES.

hope we could work with China to gang up on Russia this time. Russia took lots of land from China and we can give them back.

US takes east Russia, EU takes west Russia and remain Russia as into serbia.

Many things happened in History that ZOG doesn't put forward because it doesn't serve their ideology. Not that it would go against it but just that it doesn't outright serve it. They're that psychopathic

China has never lost a conflict in their entire lives, mutt.

>This was before
lol

Still not true. "Didn't care" = an answer of a sheep when wolves crunch another sheep. Back then strong ones could openly attack weak ones and sheep could only watch it and "didn't care".

The difference is we don't live in the 19th century anymore. Present-day imperialist powers became more smarter in regards of waging wars, and only Russia still has the same 19th-century imperialist mindset.

because that's what you deserve. Russia deserved to be divided then the world will be more peaceful. We should divide Russia and kick them out of everything.

>Deserves to be divided
Yeah a bunch of warlord states with nukes is better prospect than a free, non-imperialist Russia, retard.

but desu White people treat China better than Japan. Japan just did lots of massacre like rape of naking, but white people or white imperialists didn't kill millions of Chinese like that. And that's why China still suck white's ball but not the Japanese‘s or Russians'

Russia's nuke is faked. We can intercept those nukes mostly and if we work together, their people wouldn't even want to fight, i promise. Fuck Russia, Fuck it forever.

chill out pidorahen im not a jewtin fan

Iq study is a recent thing

Meanwhile the ameriniggers and bongos are pushing Russia near china