Untitled

Attached: russia.png (1071x843, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9HIeOWFdsg
youtu.be/unSFkZQiqDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah russia can suck my dick. We gotta keep our land clean and not give it to niggers or non-white peoples.

Why

They need to offer a good CBI and I will consider it.

Attached: nomad-fag.png (300x300, 33.65K)

Sure just tell me how, can’t necessarily take a flight there right now

russia is gay

youtu.be/P9HIeOWFdsg

lmao

youtu.be/unSFkZQiqDs
saint petersburg looks really nice. i might seriously consider it.
you can get a room in the center of the city for $250/month.
that's insane. any other city like nyc or zurich would be 2k min.

give me one reason why i shouldn't

Attached: 6189.jpg (1996x2000, 1.01M)

Feel free, you should also popularise the idea everywhere, traitors in america will decrease significantly.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (1600x1261, 201.79K)

Jews need to flee somewhere after all the staged drama.

Fuck off kikes, we're full. We only accept tranny apehoop sheboons in order to maintain the army of lumberjacks in Siberia.

Nah, they already fled to many places, including here (where the demented normies suck their dicks dry), Mexico, Paraguay, China, ...

You are even one of them, judging by the effeminate soulless writing style.

It's fucking tough, the bureaucracy of getting residency is a nightmare.

Enjoy living in pod in a crowded urban clusterfuck of gray commieblocks because that's where most livable areas are.

Attached: og_og_1546627488285710649.jpg (1200x628, 178.65K)

>russia.png
Nah.

Attached: NWFNI (4).png (1067x1600, 2.56M)

>time to move to russia
that's nigger thinking, nigger

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

you know I've been to Russia last year. Each one of these blocks have all the amenities right there within like walking distance.
There was literally a gym nearby with, I shit you not, 6 different types of saunas. It wasn't like a spa or specialized aquatic centre, it was literally a weightlifting gym and then randomly a fuck load of saunas.

There's tiny schools and tiny stores all over the place so you sort of just walk to everything you need. There's tons of trees and benches to hang out outside.
So while the commie blocks themselves are ugly, the system of organizing living space and amenities in this manner is certainly awesome.

Your land? Are you Native American?

>Are you Native American?
Explain how the entirety of North America belongs to the American Indians forever and ever no matter what, simply because they claim to have set foot in North America first.

Same how it applies to Russia and you not moving there also