It's so tiresome

It's so tiresome

politico.com/news/2022/08/24/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds-00053428

Attached: 93F75D75-4738-431E-8F29-06E595700CCC.jpg (828x1235, 462.81K)

Forget about operation warp speed?

kek a number of my libtard friends (friends no more) openly wished the vaccine would come out after the election so trump wouldn't get any credit.

MIGAtards on damage control. Of all of Blumpf's terrible policies this is the one I hope comes back to bite him in the ass the most.

Attached: 1640901106403.jpg (980x551, 237.16K)

>2020
Trump didn't do enough to combat covid
>2022
If trump slept all day and had dementia like all good leaders your kid would still be alive

>It's so tiresome
>hearing the same bullshit over and over and over and over for years because the average American has a working IQ of 93 and needs even basic information repeated to them ad nauseum for it to even slightly take
Yes it is fucking tiresome. Boring, would also be an appropriate word.

Attached: 1617195382032.jpg (236x300, 16.97K)

If you think anyone but the extermist left is falling for this obvious bullshit you're mistaken. We've gone from "we're going to imprison you and fire you for not taking this vaccine that's completely perfect and has zero side effects" to "trump is why the vaccine is terrible and faulty" in the span of months.

People can see exactly what you're doing. We can literally see it. Fucking glowie shill.

Trump is going to jail for crimes against humanity

well yes of course, Trump tricked us. If you think it'll take any more than that to convince normies well then I dunno fren.

Blumpf was booed at his own rallies for shilling the clot shot. Sidestepping clinical trials and throwing billions of tax dollars at (((big pharma))) was one of his biggest blunders. This is something both his own base and the left will come to agree on. He was a fuckin retard for doing it and you know it faggot.

Attached: 16516515616.png (843x849, 650.01K)

is it time to start making fun of lefties for taking the Trump vaccine?

Attached: 1653826127115.jpg (500x381, 76.69K)

why dont you just kill these people?
No gutts?

Obedient nigger cattle.

Called nation o of cowards for a reason

They’re really desperate for anything aren’t they?
Fuck these people, they need to be kicked out

So a gay jesuit and his jesuit and jewish friends pressured to push a jewish psyop while tring to save face with the dumb redneck normies?

the older i get the more i approve of the errection of camps and gulags.

re-reading this headline i find myself getting angrier and angrier. i have spent the last year and a half getting ostracized and attacked by most of the people in my life because of my refusal to take the experimental gene therapy injection, i lost a job, i lost the internship that was necessary for me to finish my degree, i lost a romantic relationship that had been going really well, i lost touch with several friends and acquaintances. my own family uninvited me to holiday gatherings for almost a year and said some horrible things to me, up to and including me of trying to murder them and not caring if they died. and it's not like i was an outspoken anti-vaxx activist, very much the opposite! i kept quiet and only talked about this stuff if pressed, never got angry or aggressive, just calmly explained why i didn't think it was necessary to take a risk on getting the injection.

and now the narrative is switching and i'm supposed to just forget all that happened? not to be dramatic but a lot of this shit has stuck with me, i'm a bitter isolated paranoid nervous wreck

>Blumpf was booed at his own rallies
This has happened forever. It's one of the ways he gets feedback for his ideas. Another one was red fag laws.
Also, fuck kikes.

you should learn about
> da j00z
it's very insightful

Thats what i was saying from the start
>Former Trump supporter and most knew it
>Refused vaccine because people pushing it are faggots
>Told other people "Nah, not taking the Trump Vaccine"
>People fucking bluescreening infront of me but still doing as they were told
If people start noticing a die off, i'm gonna rub everything into their faces before its covered in pox
"You tried to force the Trump vaccine on me? The same guy you fucking hated so much? You took his vaccine? and mocked me for not taking it and formally supporting him?"
Holy screaming shitballs

Attached: 1656428344389.jpg (400x400, 197.19K)

I think he did it to get them off of his back, and so he could buy stock and make $$$$

Don't forget to be vaccinated! Remember, it's Covid itself causing blood clots now and that's how a baby long covid is born.

Attached: 1528989660841.jpg (851x1002, 311.48K)