Best American president since Obama

Best American president since Obama

Attached: 1661358000732.jpg (1163x1163, 189.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beckershospitalreview.com/finance/mass-general-brigham-posts-949m-quarterly-net-loss.html
beckershospitalreview.com/finance/yale-new-haven-health-posts-208m-loss-in-first-half-of-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

define "job"

Thank you Joe!!

Piecing the economy back together after a Republican president destroys it (happens every time they get in office) is a thankless job

I'm still unemployed so that chart is a lie.

I hate americans.

You will not survive the day of the rope

Day of the cope you mean

Attached: 1661358456845.jpg (895x1001, 228.58K)

Worst attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen
Get a new job, kike.

>source: unreadable

Am I retarded or does "creating a job" literally mean that there are unfilled positions which no body wants to fill because the pay and conditions are shit?
This stinks like kike newspeak. The only metric that matters is jobless numbers. Why aren't they showing that stat from trump to biden?

Attached: 1612385088647.jpg (1200x670, 86.72K)

>France flag again.

Attached: 1651310406773.jpg (1498x1119, 321.84K)

“There will be an outbreak before the end of this presidents first term”
>How do you know
“We have the receipts”

Oui
Not my fault your countrymen are retards

Attached: 1661358632579.png (768x762, 581.1K)

You are indeed retarded, those are jobs filled and the "jobless numbers" aka unemployment rate is at an all time low

Even worse. "Creating a job" is opening up a specific contractor position and then hiring someone for 3 weeks then terminating them as the contract stipulates then saying you created a job.
You can create millions of these jobs and not ever help anyone because you let them go when the contract is over.

Is why they harp on jobs created instead of the unemployment statistic. You can create as many phony contracting jobs for the gov't as you want, it isn't going to move the unemployment stat at all.

>uh our bumbling senile retard guy is like a billion times better than everyone else, especially that last GUY GRRR WE HATE ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD!
people actually believe this absolutely made up garbage Pic?

Unemployment rate is 3.5%, an all time low

Creating millions of contractor positons sounds like a very expensive way to juice the labor statistics

>the federal government forever delegitimized themselves to install Biden as a puppet

>jew number magic
beckershospitalreview.com/finance/mass-general-brigham-posts-949m-quarterly-net-loss.html
beckershospitalreview.com/finance/yale-new-haven-health-posts-208m-loss-in-first-half-of-year.html

>turn 1 x 40-hour wagie position into 2 x 20-hour positions
>double jobs
>eliminate benefits
ezpz

lol no
Bunked stat. Its how its done user I work for Lockheed and most of my contracts are with HUD. I'm valuable so my contract gets renewed and is a 7 year type deal. Been with Lockheed since they were Martin Marietta.
The way the gov does it is they open 1 million contracting jobs. Jobs fulfilled in a month. 1 million contracts closed. Hope you have employment when we publicize our yearly metrics because you are going to be listed as a created job, regardless of if you are employed when you read about it or not.

I dunno man.
Looks fishy.
If those jobs created are real and trump had net negative jobs how is the rate only 1% less than when trump left office?
Kinda doesnt add up man. Looks like magic jobs created.

Attached: nigger rate.png (2042x1565, 92.06K)

$10,000 for a vote is reasonable

I'm guessing you cleaned the toilets? You're posts are beyond illogically

Metrics are monthly what a wrench does that throw since it would be a 1 million decrease the next month, oy vey,

No, part of the finance department for the SR71 and some HUD contracts.

Attached: mongrandpere.jpg (2947x2379, 2.92M)

22 hours a week at $9 an hour. literally

is jobs created related to unemployment at all?

Did we just flip to the number isn't real after you claimed they don't even talk about it because it's bad? What a mush brain

I'm so proud of oBiden for creating so many new jobs for robots.

i have a fun experiment for you, go to indeed.com and pick any random city in america as location and look at the jobs that pop up. unskilled pays $12 an hour on average and skilled requiring a 4-year degree pays $20 on average. which is fucking nothing in the US, you can barely survive as a person on that let alone buy a house, own a car that isn't a complete piece of shit or god forbid try to raise children. if both parents don't make 60k each minimum you will be in debt forever and leave your children nothing

Now do labor participation

20 hours a week at subway isn't a job faggot

labor participation rate at all time low. if you stop looking for work you don't count as unemployed anymore. you are a retard who has fallen for kike lies for the 1000th time

Attached: 1661359727904.jpg (4096x5120, 604.1K)

Only if you pair job creation with tracking sustainability of said job.
It isn't related rn because the contracting stuff. You'll be "employed" with no duties and no money coming in (while stipulating you can't search for competition or we fire you) when you read about how you were a new job they created.
They only needed you for 1 month, that was 8 months ago.

>Best American president since Obama

Republicans still believe that only tax cuts create jobs ahahahah 100 years of data is not enough for them

Attached: repug1a.jpg (930x2514, 319.27K)

Hillary Clinton 'STOLE' Classified Records but Wasn't Raided by FBI.

Also, Trump was lied to by Mark Milley and Fauci and the CDC.

He was told to shut down by the experts like Fauci.

Blue states are also still in lockdowns, no new jobs are created there.

The IRS created jobs out of thing air, for the sole purpose of attacking Conservatives with guns.

NYC wants to outlaw CBD and Help, which will cause a lot of people to lose their jobs.

The numbers that the liberals are quoting are not real.

Just like the FBI\DNC evidence they have against their political enemies. Made up!

It's all faaaakkee!

Treason is a good thing when you Mark Milley and the CDC\CCP\DoD\DoJ.

Treason is only a bad thing when your political enemies are 'accused' of it, yet still have no evidence to back up those accusations.

"High crimes and misdemeanors" is still not a legal statute, so the impeachment is not based on any actual legal foundation. Just election talking points.

Like all the of glowniggers who are paid to slide discussions and sell products and services for Globohomo\Satan\Islam\Israel\CCP\WEF\Blackrock\and more!

If the US government doesn't want to honor the PRA, they need to start raiding the Clintons and Obama first.

Attached: download(8).png (376x402, 227.51K)