FUCK CARS

Europe has the right idea

Attached: 4A004B1B-D894-4F54-A046-70FA1BC4BCD3.jpg (573x737, 385.24K)

>europe
>nigress
eww, thats just wrong

You should move there, rentoid.

But its true tho

>phoneposting iTranny r*ddit screencap 1pbtID slide thread
GROOOOOOOOOOOOWING IN ALL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEELDS
THESE BUMPS, THEY WILL NOT WOOOORK
HERB IS HOW I FAAAAALL
YOUR NUGENDER IS NOT REAAAAL

Ex carfag here normies ruined it for me. Australia takes your car and crushes it over nothing (hasn't happened to me yet) all aspects of car culture here are try hard bogans Dumbfucks low class druggies and boomers lowballing while buying then highballing while selling used and new market is fucked globally parts are scalped I give up. Had my fun had a turbo ls commo and skyline.
Don't get me started on /o/ or discord holy fuck what a cancer part of my life bankrupted myself almost killed myself daily doing car shit for two decades I'm done bros I hope every ev suv faggot wraps itself autonomously around a tree

Ok cuck

Attached: 1467997714-nrm-1420322226-2015-chevrolet-ss-joshua.jpg (2331x1165, 501.93K)

what do you think this meme is like in Canada?
Feels like a middle ground and depends on the city.

Attached: 1658755559929708.jpg (1024x920, 65.48K)

>they actually think there is a single European transport culture where everyone uses buses

>reddit

Look at Paris, France.

I don't get this meme, what's wrong with a girl holding your dick while you pee?

Attached: 1656383298450.jpg (750x450, 79.93K)

anyone who thinks of a car as anything other than conveyance should be gassed.

I love the juvenile mindset of the modern leftoid. The most clever name they could come up with for the sub was "fuck cars". Many such cases

Even as a citycuck you are expected to have car. Öffis are for poor people

I would've been happier in Europe, but whatever.
The gods have other plans.

>american car culture
i would give them that if their cars were actually better than european or if they dominated in relevant motor sports
americans are just fat lazy pigs and when they say muh car, it's just about how fat and lazy they are

Meanwhile, bus wojak has been robbed and subsequently murdered by Jamal.

This "walkable cities" shit is entirely Canadian and American astroturfing while pretending to be European.

>talking to a black without having a shitty show off German car
>getting laid
they really have no idea.

Not political, bait, 1pbtid, posted every day

Attached: shills.png (1303x921, 108.89K)

shes italian

>walkable cities
This faggot sucks so much

Attached: Notjustbikes85.jpg (900x900, 59.02K)

why does reddit always appropriate our memes?