Lmao

Attached: kzqu9jei4nj91.png (760x678, 196.49K)

Trump is destroying globohomo and saving the white race with Putin. Have some respect for the last true leaders in the world

He’s vaccinated though with the boosters and recommends it

He did comply with the feds though, they just raided him without warning so that they would find a pretext to prevent him from running 2024.

>Trump is destroying globohomo and saving the white race with Putin.
Imagine actually claiming this let alone believing this.

>He’s vaccinated though with the boosters and recommends it
And Trump worshiped Satan at the Wailing Wall.

>FBI
>Cops
Pick one.

>secret police going after political opposition
i sleep
>nigger chimping out and attacking a zogbot
I SEETHE

Attached: rosita-maracas.png (1091x967, 701.4K)

>Literal who
>Twitter post with no likes no retweets
>Strawman logic
>"Time to post this on Any Forums! "
Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: trump22.jpg (1097x854, 167.24K)

Yes but now you are a hypocrite too, dumb roastie. Treat him like you do an average nigger now, trump dindu nuffin

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

I mean, if Trump was resisting arrest like a nigger, then yeah.

Fighting it in court (and the court of opinion) is how you're supposed to do it.

I wish niggers weren't so stupid

are you on the spectrum, user?

He complied and is now fighting in court, like you're supposed to. He didn't pull a gun on the raiders like Jamyrone.

>are you on the spectrum, user?
Do you have an arguments that aren't logical fallacies, user?

>Literal who
It's Twitter of course it's a bot

Trump said not everyone needs to take it though, because "we have freedom". Trump is the least of our problems yet progressives are obsessed with him.

Attached: bye.jpg (700x446, 40.57K)

>and is now fighting in court,
Who ACTUALLY trusts the just-us system to be fair now?

Attached: loser1.jpg (500x393, 28.68K)

Imagine thinking Trump is in legal trouble.

Attached: 1649865785430.png (1201x1080, 14.7K)

Trump says only guilty people use the 5th amendment lol

Kek

>He lost!
>Because the media and Democrats said so!
lol

I simply refuse to engage with anyone who hasn't personally done at bare minimum 100 hours of research into 9/11, the Bushes, CFR, etc. Retarded niggers on twitter don't matter and you are a faggot shill for posting slide threads, kill yourself

>Trump says only guilty people use the 5th amendment lol
That was before the democrats weaponized the justice system to destroy Trump with their witchhunts.

>I simply refuse to engage with anyone who hasn't personally done at bare minimum 100 hours of research into 9/11, the Bushes, CFR, etc. Retarded niggers on twitter don't matter and you are a faggot shill for posting slide threads, kill yourself
Imagine posting on Any Forums without seeing David Cole in Auschwitz and/or Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.

trump single handedly set Israel's kikery back 20 years, watch your tone faggot

he meant that you can't recognize satire

The PRA protects Trump.

Don't tell the Liberals about the massive amounts of classified documents that Hillary stole and got away with, they will say "whataboutism" which means Treason and Theft are legal, but only when they do it.

FIRST SCIENTIFIC toxicology research finding this : PFIZER & Astrazeneca loaded with RARE earth minerals! Both labs : no comments
impressive
A group of independent German scientists found toxic components—mostly metallic—in all the COVID vaccine samples they analyzed, “without exception” using modern medical and physical measuring techniques.

The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis says that some of the toxic elements found inside the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccine vials were not listed in the ingredient lists from the manufacturers.

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

There is a huge difference. If someone is accused of a crime that is one thing, raiding someone's house and stealing everything LOOKING for a crime is illegal. Especially when the info they are stealing pertains to the FBI lawsuit.
You can't just raid and find a crime after. You need to know the crime first.

This is a textbook example of a strawman argument. Who is he quoting, specifically?

>trump single handedly set Israel's kikery back 20 years
How? When?

Lol CIA has been stealing Ukraine's wealth and resources for 25 years, trump was the first american to ever give a shit about that place