SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THEM A LESSON

SERIOUSLY !

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (1200x854, 337.65K)

Why? They are the most based people on Earth.
You won't acculturate those inbred motherfuckers and that's a good thing.

Why? They will get a free ticket into heaven

It would be pretty funny if some southern hillbilly decided to wipe them out.

Fuck off we're full and if you even try we will brutally murder you and eat you

What did they ever do to you?

Like a southern hillbilly could find Sentinel island on a map in a million years

Wake up one morning and the headlines read "Florida Man Arrested By Indian Government For Killing ~343 Sentinelese"

This

Since they live on a remote island, I'm surprised no one took the liberty to shoot them and take over the island from the monkeys. What are white men doing these days? I could buy a boat, go to the nigger infested island and get rid of them in a day with an AR-15 then I would own the island. But nooo we can't just create raiding parties to clean up the island of poo skin people because that would be racist.

Let's do it.

I’m pretty sure they would all die immediately too within a week because of all diseases we carried in history

Based staying power niggas, they dont want any of your Netflix bullshit or your estern satanic religions
And they Will turn you inside out if you mass around.

Attached: FB_IMG_1661063593974.jpg (1080x1332, 140.28K)

They are the ones teaching us a lesson. That they are happier and live better lives than any of us ever will be able to. Ignorance is bliss, and they completely ignore everything about globohomo. They aren't aware of trannies, drag queen story hour, gay prides, Ukraine, covid, and all of that gay shit.
If you want to change anything to their lives, you are a humongous faggot, but still go right ahead and do attempt to, they'll hack you to pieces with their primitive weapons and you won't be able to do shit about it.

>want to hear about Christ?

My white man Y u teach my about Christ? When I could hav goteeen free ticket to go to heaven
Now my all my people deadn
Who is the real devil?

Attached: 969B04EA-0D94-4C51-84AF-FF73725F9CC2.jpg (720x399, 27.83K)

I used to think they were cringe for acting like major niggers, but now I'm thinking they're based for actually returning to monke and denying globohomo from entering their island. Pic related is what the average white woman would be like if we just returned to monke like the based Sentinelese.

Attached: Ayla.jpg (350x710, 171.61K)

The island is part of India and is patrolled regularly by the navy.

user. They're niggers. They can't be based.

Have you seen the part of what is a woman when he visits the tribe and they are absolutely dumbfounded by the fact that people change their genders I'm the west

How do you know they live better lives? As compared to what? For all you know their culture might say fucking your son up the ass at age 8 is appropriate and sanctioned by God.

I could go to my viking roots and take the island in a day. I literally don't care how many poo people die. Actually I might want to also want to make sure the poo women know what big leaf cock looks like.

>On November 15, Chau attempted his first visit in a fishing boat, which took him about 500–700 meters (1,600–2,300 ft) from shore. The fishermen warned Chau not to go farther, but he canoed toward shore with a waterproof Bible. As he approached, he attempted to communicate with the islanders and to offer gifts, but he retreated after facing hostile responses. On another visit, Chau recorded that the islanders reacted to him with a mixture of amusement, bewilderment and hostility. He attempted to sing worship songs to them, and spoke to them in Xhosa, after which they often fell silent. Other attempts to communicate ended with them bursting into laughter. Chau stated they communicated with "lots of high pitched sounds" and gestures. Eventually, according to Chau's last letter, when he tried to hand over fish and gifts, a boy shot a metal-headed arrow that pierced the Bible he was holding in front of his chest, after which he retreated again.
Imagine being a good little Christcuck and your last days alive are getting mogged and clicked at.

Attached: john-allen-chau.jpg (603x756, 116.89K)

So India is patrolling the waters to save like 5 niggers on an island?

They killed my father and mother and need to pay the price.

Try sneaking in, go in peace as a missionary.

It would be suicide for them to accept us. I don't think they know that, but they have such a small population that disease would probly wipe them right out. Not worth the risk. Mind your own fucking business! Have we not learned our lessons? They will not become scientists and engineers, they are fine the way they are.

Its funny to think that anybody in Any Forums has the power to commit a genocide.
Think about it.
You alone could wipe out a whole population from this planet.
Just get covid, go to sentinel island, get close enough to cough at one while fighting for your life (killing as many as you can in the process) and even if you lose they will all die to covid anyway.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: ‘If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?’ ‘No,’ said the priest, ‘not if you did not know.’ ‘Then why,’ asked the Inuit earnestly, ‘did you tell me?’

>SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THEM -ACK

Attached: at least.jpg (119x125, 2.43K)

>look mom i can use google! I'm so smat!

>user. They're niggers. They can't be b-ack

Attached: judge strikes.jpg (1024x819, 88.92K)

You don’t even need to be sick you could just walk on the online for maybe a day and everyone would get sick because the overwhelming amount of virus and diseases we have had in the past.

>And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Jesus does not condone what he did. It was foolish and suicidal. I think he probly meant well tho.