Our based president just secured his victory for 2024

trumptards need not apply

Attached: 08242022_ZbSgxRCSmb.png (1155x809, 818.85K)

Not fair to the banks. Wtf is wrong with people

So wait
He can give 50 billion dollars to Ukraine but cancel student debt to the Jews?

Spend baby spend! Lmao. Right down the toilet with those gender bender degrees.

get a load of this kike

Attached: merchant shekels.jpg (499x500, 150.49K)

Biden won't do shit unless its for his cronies

Eh, honestly this is going to flop, it's simply not enough to make a difference for most people. If he had flat-cancelled it all then yes he would have won.

He gave weapons to Ukraine to kill Russian scum and he’s helping out regular Americans by paying off some of there debt to banks aka jews. Seethe and cope buddy

Inflation gonna be lit. Hope you already bought all the shit you wanted in the near future lmao.

Attached: IMG_0615.gif (350x305, 356.4K)

>Joe blow attempting to buy votes from idiots who were already voting for him

Retard. Anyone smart enough to know how to pay back their loans is a conservative. Anyone dumb enough to take in 50k in college debt was already a Democrat.

Banks will still get their money nigger but now I have to pay for it

Tuition goes up 25%

Attached: 71EE6724-C5A4-4F12-A1AD-14166A8BD651.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

>tfw too smart to get your loans cancelled

>biden btfos the banks
don't listen to migatard shills

Not my problem.

NEVER GONNA PAY IT BACK HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THANKS FOR THE FREE MONEY WAGIES NOW GET BACK TO WORK

Should legalize weed to seal the deal

>To the banks
Oh, they still get paid
Those it's agents are gonna be pretty busy!

TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE! F
TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE!

Attached: 514lM5fO9JL._AC_SY580_.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Buy land, guns, and ammunition. Lots of ammunition.

It is your problem. For fucks sake maybe we should pay for your school you fucking retard

That is reportable now as extra income n your tax return, which will put alot of people in a higher tax bracket. Pay up faggots. Now you know why he hired 87k IRS employees.

Imagine being the first president to directly give me 10k+ dollars and still not getting my vote.

Told you coping faggots he was going to do it.

user your retard is showing out it away.

Attached: 2FFBAFE0-2B33-474C-9BC9-C9C0D57CD7CE.jpg (622x622, 57.99K)

This. It honestly pisses me off even more than if he hadn't cancelled anything because it's so fucking tone deaf. "Oh, you owe 70 grand, well now you only owe 60!" He literally succeeded in pissing off both the conservative "fuck college fags with their gender studies degree" and the liberal "gibs me dat" crowd with this move. It's not enough to appeal to the liberals and just enough to piss off the conservatives on principle. Almost impressively retarded when you think about it.

The genius of it is while these chaps can skip out on ever paying their student loans back, the IRS isn't going to fuck around. Imagine having your wage garnished by the Feds thanks to Joe's "gib"; it would be AWESOME.