TAX BOYCOTT

Biden to give away $10,000 to people that made bad choices and expects all tax payers to foot the bill!

Attached: 514lM5fO9JL._AC_SY580_.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun
undocu.berkeley.edu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seethe and cope.

I don't pay taxes
Youre getting dilated, not me

An influential leader on the right should call for this

>wait until he realizes almost 2/3rds of the budget goes to subsidizing brown people

Well someone's gotta pay for them
TAKE MY MONEY!!!

this, MIGApedes are fucking pathetic. If only we had given each Israeli citizen 10k, then they'd be happy.

Attached: 6qzz7k.jpg (524x500, 91.58K)

we're spilling tea and tarring faggot politicians, we're all out of tea.

I will not pay for some faggot to take a womens study course, this is a step too far. A transgression that must be dealt with by force

At least he’s not giving it to the unregistered spics for once.

Fuck him fr though. And I’m getting the money lol.

>posts the man that proceeded to tax the population afterwards
Stupid fuck.

You, as a tax payer, are going to spend money to pay off MY student loans which I dumped into silver/gold bullion. The next time I open my safe to see all my shinies, I’m going to think of you. The best part is, you won’t do a fucking thing about it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOT A FUCKING THING!

Attached: 06B384A3-7C60-4E2B-B6E1-B94CA67EA1AE.jpg (517x768, 147.5K)

t. Obese lardass on 15 different medications to prevent their heart from failing, can't work and recieves "government assistance"

Based and hustlerpilled.

pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.61K)

I didn't borrow any shekels when going to college, I worked two jobs, so can I get some of that sugar?

Can I get a small loan of $25 million m8? I bought a Big Mac today (don't usually eat out) and guess how much it cost.

Attached: pls respond.jpg (617x1024, 59.3K)

PAY MY LOANS FAGGOT HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAGAH

Here's for all your hard work.

Attached: it builds character.png (612x151, 4.79K)

It's not even disguised. It is literally an economic transfer from responsible borrowers who successfully fulfilled their financial obligations, to irresponsible parties who got degrees in Communications and English Literature, and never had any realistic path to pay down that debt.

They barely even analyzed the amortization of the loan, some government employee told them they qualified for X and they said "cut me that check baby". Then, years later they are like "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE I PAID THE ORIGINAL MONEY BACK BUT I STILL OWE MONEY? CAPITALISM IS SLAVERY". It's called an interest rate you dumb fuck.

If the government didn't enter the student loan market for social reasons ("everyone should go to college"), then these financial instruments would be priced with an understanding of credit risk. The lender would pay out big for Medicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Math/Stats, Computer Science/EE, Physics, Finance. And guess what -- without additional money, you probably wouldn't be able to get a Marketing degree financed. Because their risk assessment shows that those people become bartenders and can't pay dick.

But, just like the mortgage bubble ("everyone should own a home"), the people who get your loan money don't give a fuck. They will encourage you to take out even more. They will raise tuition to absurd prices, because there is no price sensitivity, it's just government cheese for them.

So not only are they buying votes before the midterms, they caused tuition to be expensive in the first place by decoupling college from economic value.

Those of us who worked through college wasted tens of thousands of dollars + inflation + opportunity cost. Invested back then, it would be a sizeable sum now. The only equitable way to do this would be to place a cash value on the debt forgiveness and issue Treasury checks to people who paid their way through college, or paid off their loans.

OH, AND IT'S INFLATIONARY. GREAT! THANKS!

Attached: 1661277241099982.png (662x732, 497.83K)

the united states no longer exists

bump for patriots. keep making these threads aand bumping them, soon this will go viral

Attached: tax paying.png (912x912, 79.36K)

you sure about that?
undocu.berkeley.edu/

But when (((they))) gave quadrillions to the (((banks))) and (((corporations))) it was all fine, because they somehow deserve to be saved, huh? Go back to work, Mr. Shekelstein's cock has recharged.