Toronto is a Muslim-Sikh Caliphate Right Now

I can't even go to Toronto Island to make out with my girlfriend without a gang of Muslim immigrants telling me that "WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT HERE THAT IS DISGUSTING" despite making the entire area stench. I don't want to get attacked so i say nothing but in my head im like "why the hell did you come to this country?"

Attached: toronto.jpg (1600x1056, 283.79K)

>muslim-sikh

Idiot

How am i an idiot? They look exactly the same

Based muslims.
Maybe you shouldn't make out there.

Sikhs carry around the Kirpan due to their history with muslims, they hate each other

Why not? Is she not mine to make out with wherever i chose?

They make a good point

>muslim-sikh

You stupid stupid stupid fucking nigger.

How do they make a good point? Toronto Island is meant for that?

How am i stupid? Are Sikhs based or something?

control yourself nigger

this

>muslims stopping fags from kissing each other in public
Kinda based ngl

>completely different religions and ways of dressing

tHeY aRe ThE sAmE

The main problem of Canada is Chinks and Jews not muzzies and sikhs

We do control ourselves, that's why I use my SELF-CONTROL to will through the embarassment of making out in public and do it anyways... because im not governed by fear or embarassment.

>fags

Did i ever imply that? I'm a male and she's a female.

They look exactly the same

Suprised theyre not all over at the nude beach on said isle raping.

This no white person gives a shit about the difference between a muslim or a jew or a sihk. You are literally all the same thing to us: foriegners and invaders

Pic unrelated

Attached: Polish_20220809_130505077.jpg (720x838, 242.8K)

I cringe so hard when these fags jump to the defense of their sikh faggot wunderpocs. Nobody cares nigger, they're not "one of the good ones." Go watch your fucking NBA.

Female (male)

They are mostly pooshits, having sex and public displays of affection is taboo in their stone aged shithole. Indians are the most frustrated and insecure group of incels out there for a reason, watch them burn in jealousy while you make out with your gf. There is nothing they hate more than that

>They look exactly the same

You blind? Think you need an eye test

Attached: sikh v muslim.png (628x1226, 1.61M)

>she

Attached: 1481200288001.jpg (800x600, 81.19K)

It's a man.