Biden cancels $10,000 in federal student loan debt for most borrowers

Promises made, promises kept. Massive approval boost incoming for President Biden.
cnbc.com/2022/08/24/biden-expected-to-cancel-10000-in-federal-student-loan-debt-for-most-borrowers.html

Attached: 1661357069404.jpg (2160x2700, 3.17M)

>canceled debts count as income
What are those 87k IRS agents going to do about it?

Not fair. I paid my whole debt back by myself. These entitled fuckheads will never know responsibility. Pay the banks back you assholes.

>because I had to do something in the past means it has to stay that way forever!!!

>Up to
>"Most" borrowers

What's the full requirements to apply for the reduction? Let me guess, you can't be white.

based senile retard

>Dems promise to cancel student debt for years
>conveniently they do this most prominent when election season is near
>get votes
>eyy we can't do it lmao
>Biden has record low approval rating
>finally gives people the carrot from the stick
>is only 10K, helps a bit but a lot of people are still fucked
>probably going to promise to pay off the rest when votes are needed

>10k
Lol
Lmao even

Attached: 9AE4C3D8-E7BE-4FAB-9633-F4CC132FCDBC.gif (498x298, 890.91K)

>tfw my debt was just under 10k, and i hadn't paid a cent towards it
thanks Biden

Average student loan debt is $30k, so this is a pretty big deal for most people.

bribing us with our own money

Based
His next step should be dissolving Sally Mae

>I suffered and was a schmuck so you have to as well!
Der boomer strikes again. Pay up pay piggies not my fucking problem.

Attached: 1661281956233613.gif (320x240, 492.62K)

For any of you idiot niggers that think you could ever have an ethnostate, just watch these student loan threads. You’re surrounded by niggers and most of them aren’t black.

Attached: FF436C3B-9F8C-472A-BA45-21951104201C.jpg (850x1024, 153.88K)

This just made my hate for him and his yiddish handlers intensify.

For sure. But 1/3 is hardly forgiveness.

And the predatory loan holders are much higher.

It doesn't cover loans in default so this does nothing for me. Thanks for nothing, senile kid-fucker.

Attached: 8a23c6be41134730dec24dc536514f9c.jpg (1680x1050, 108.44K)

Cancel all student loans, federal and private.

They are predatory loans by every definition (unclear repayment terms when signing, pushed to 18 year olds right out of high school, very high interest rates of 8% to 11%), and the fact that they had to get the government to make these loans the only loans people cannot erase with bankruptcy is clear proof that everyone in power agrees they are predatory... yet they protected them in our laws above all other loans, almost like they hate us all or something.

Who pays for that though? That money is owed to institutions. Someone has to pay it. The debt doesn’t just fucking disappear, someone will be at a loss.

Faggot student retards. You’re sinking your own country doing stupid shit like this.
>money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well the federal government will pay it of course. With what no one really knows

>counts as income
Chew you havisfaction a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

it costs more to hold the loan debts than it costs to dismiss the debt

Lol no lmao

Attached: gao.png (908x830, 232.02K)

>Who pays for that though? That money is owed to institutions. Someone has to pay it. The debt doesn’t just fucking disappear, someone will be at a loss.
The institutions already got their money, this is for federally held student loans, so they're essentially saying 'you don't have to pay us'.

student loan borrowers will have to repay the covid stimulus they got

>they're essentially saying 'you don't have to pay us'.
just like every other federal loan program

No one pays for it, you fucking imbecile. The government just doesn't collect. No money changes hands at all. If you're going to criticize shit at least have the hint of a fucking clue about what you're talking about or shut the fuck up.

> approval boost

> 2/3 of america is no college education

> less even are debt burdened

This is literally political suicide.

>random statement
>paying back stimulus not regarded as income is regarded as income
>no source
Lol

>Promises made, promises UNkept
ftfy
$40000 short for every borrower, you lying dog faced pony soldier. Plus, still missing that full $2000 promised

I don't get the seethe over this.

So you pay taxes? And those taxes are used as part of the state budget to wipe out student debt and therefore fuck over the Jew banks leeching off of people who want an education.

You own money is literally used to fuck over banks.

>9% inflation
>let start spending even more money and artificially increase the amount of money in the economy
surreal

And like I said, this doesn't cover loans in default, so as usual there is no interest in helping those who really need it. At any rate, I cannot pay so I won't pay.

>fuck over the Jew banks
This is for federal loans only. Private loans and banks still have college graduates enslaved until they are in their mid-40s.

10% for the little guy

Italy shouldn't be telling anyone else anything about economics.

>President Biden
Wait I thought Trump was President? At least that's what /ptg/ told me.

>Biden cancels
>headline "Biden expected to cancel"

>Biden cancels $10,000
Have a dollar.

Top kek

Attached: IMG_20220824_173136.jpg (349x532, 93.29K)

You stupid cunt. The fed gave the money to the institution on your behalf. Where did the feds get the money in the first place? Tax payers. So you’re taking money that could have been spent on infrastructure or whatever the fuck else to cancel debt. It doesn’t just vanish you moron. The lecturers didn’t teach you for free. Your books weren’t free. Someone paid for them, it just wasn’t you, you leach.

This guy is right. Welfare leaches deserve the rope.

quite the contrary since our politicians fucked over our economy just like this to buy votes.

But still, this takes some of the financial pressure of the debtors and allows that money to enter the economy instead of needing to be paid off.

Am I understanding this right?

Do we know exactly how much money this "forgiveness" is going to equate to yet?

Attached: 1660505990079874.jpg (600x877, 142.88K)