When did you Grow Out of Doomerism?

>Realize the economy is not bad at all, whiners just whine as they always do
>Minorities aren't bad, close your eyes and listen to them and they sound and talk just like us, feel like us, are nice to us and very generous.
>We have more freedom now than we did before (No draft, no slavery, etc)

Things are better. Don't let sensationalism get to you.

Attached: alt.jpg (300x168, 9.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

argentbeacon.com/music/seventh-son/music-videos/honk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Minorities aren't bad
>they sound and talk just like us
You are part of the problem then.

ignored the shill,anyway another beer for this abomination of a post

When I learned about Apolloism.

>the economy is not bad at all
The economy is the worst I've ever seen.

>Memeflag
I was going to ask if you have brain damage, but that tells me all I needed to know.

I work at a fast food place
the entirety of the permanent kitchen staff are hispanic
most can only barely speak english
they are unfathomably nice people and I love working with them
I didn't think getting a real job would make me happier, especially a high stress job, but here I am
if I were doomed to repeat this until the end of my days, my body would surely give out before my mind did

Then you are just useless, it's the easiest time to make money in history for anyone

doomers = russian and chinese propagandists, as well as the american teenagers they conned into thinking like them

except 30 years ago

Reddit tier post
Clearly a bait
Meme flag
You know what to do.

Attached: shills.png (1303x921, 108.89K)

>i just realized my spoiled ass can afford to just be le positive

It was harder to make money 30 years ago.

the purchasing power of the US dollar peaked in 1972 you retard
one man working a generic construction job could afford a house, a wife, and put 7 kids through college
just because people are making "more money" doesnt mean they are actually wealthier in any way

>the purchasing power of the US dollar peaked in 1972 you retard

Wages were incredibly low in that year you dumbass. People were being paid $4/hour... now McDonalds pays $15 STARTING

>one man working a generic construction job could afford a house, a wife, and put 7 kids through college

This meme needs to die. This is untrue.

>just because people are making "more money" doesnt mean they are actually wealthier in any way

Just because the dollar was stronger doesn't mean you were richer, especially if by the % the dollar was stronger was more than offset by lower wages.

>i see your black, let me counter you with my white
why do cringelord shitwit egoists just read books or smth before they start reducing complicated subjects to feel better and more virtuous than the sorry victims of the world they choose to take on?

From the Slav who's never read a book or gone to school

the post that destroyed the blackpill...

>ha-ha..hah! i know, i'll gitem with this classic
>a-am i Any Forums yet?
absolutely kys braindead wannabe

Uh...never. The world is completely and totally fucked. The globohomo is going to make us live in the pod and eat the bugs. And nobody will ever do anything about it other than complain in private on Any Forums and podcasts.

You didn't need to make as much because the dollar was worth something back then, you prostrating fucktard

Imagine if the dollar was worth 20% more.... but you were paid 90% less? Would you take that deal?

You actually would because you're a braindead loser.

>When did you Grow Out of Doomerism?
Honest answer, when I started to read Libertarian intellectuals like Virginia Postel, Julian Simon and Boaz.
The most important resource in the world is human minds. The elite know this, and want to kneecap it.

Show us your flag and post your hand.

No one gives a fuck about minorities but the marxists behind them pushing for equity and degeneracy

kek the whole system is collapsing around the world

op
>everything is fine

but dont get me wrong im not a doomer, i enjoy what i see and have my popcorn

Never, I just started laughing instead.
argentbeacon.com/music/seventh-son/music-videos/honk/

Name a single thing collapsing

>GDP higher than ever
>tech higher than ever
>more trade than ever before
>less poverty than ever before

A dollar in 1972 is worth about $7 today.
4 bucks an hour for unskilled labor is worth more than I make with my college degree job.