Normies are about to get the biggest wake up call of their lives

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1562465209880825861

Attached: NoRefunds.png (709x536, 52.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1562465209880825861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones saved my life

Weird, i tried saying this all year and was told i was schizophrenic for thinking the vaccines were undertested

Alex Jones is a fearmongering faggot. He doesn't predict anything that isn't obviously going to happen. Because guess what? Trump initiated Operation Warpspeed. The Operation that sped up the creation of the vaccine because guess what? He is part of the NWO.

fuck off mossad it's over

Attached: posobiec mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602.36K)

Lmfao.

If Trump goes down for this, I will actually be fine with it. At least it's a real crime that he committed unlike that other fake bullshit.

many such cases

Attached: charlie.jpg (828x807, 57.41K)

Agree. Trump did do ALL this including vents, Remdesivire, and lockdown and I'll prove I'm not a shill:
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>sped up the creation
>fucked up elites timelines
>never forced anyone to take it or had anyone take it under his administration
>bidenniggers did though
>are we about to forget how they destroyed peoples lives over taking it
how can he be blamed with that context?

My favorite thing to say to ultra leftie family/friends who opposed me not getting the vaccine was/is:

>no fucking way am I putting the Trump vaccine in my body

lmao here we go

Attached: 1642440974560.jpg (259x195, 9.79K)

>Any leftist argument or screeching
>At least I wasn't dumb enough to take the Trump vaxx quadruple times

Attached: 1635992808250.jpg (640x664, 62.55K)

If I remember correctly, FDA intentionally delayed the approval for after election, so that Trump cant claim credit for it.

When the left lies, they have trouble remembering all the lies, and so the contradict themselves.

Its easier to remember the truth

>twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1562465209880825861
its starting

*laughs ominously* HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

>I wasn’t dumb enough to take the trump vaccine multiple times
this will make normie npcs short circuit
>I’m ready to watch them all seethe hysterically

Well, I tried to warn him.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

I posobeek is a kike, why he going to catholic mass?

Yeah I mean all of the vaccine mandates and crap were under Biden, but they are right that Trump started the operation warp speed to rush out the vaccine. Trump also put Fauci on TV like every day to feed us propaganda. Trump and Biden should both get locked up for this travesty.

>unproven treatments
Are they talking about ivermectin?

Attached: clotjewdms.png (599x273, 26.19K)

Is Alex Jones in the room right now?

So the vaccines are about to exposed as poison? Remember they had to blame trump first.

The folks paid by jews in here blaming jews for pointing out the policies that jews pushed instead of addressing the facts.
Woo lad...

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-173851_Brave.jpg (979x1293, 574.41K)

Operation Warp Speed - Bring your medicines forward would not allow the approved medicines President Trump supported. Pfizer and Moderna raced, along with MSM, to be at the top tier of poisoning the public. Fauci et al. It will come out in the debates.

No that was the pharmaceutical companies.

check this out bros; most of the docs at the hospital where waifu works been taking HCQ/zinc/and iver prophylactically fer the last two years....on the DL...

but they werent allowed to prescribe it to you.

We went and got loads of it in Mejico...

This cant be real, clott adams is a shabbos goy thru and thru.

Jared Kushner said today that Operation Warp Speed was a success. This is going to Blow Up in their face so hard.

God this is so boring. Do you people ever get tired of talking about some bullshit from 2 years ago? You know, this wouldn't even be an issue if people were smart enough not to take it, I literally just do not care at this point. I think I'll play Fallout 3 again all day.

Attached: 1623680212182.jpg (1024x1279, 241.61K)

I mean, that's a perfectly reasonnable way to plan your life

Mine too.

Alex jones was right.

Attached: 1467259946200.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

checked. yes, it is fake, but hilarious.

Attached: 1642190344270.jpg (649x506, 88.08K)

The original is only those that did not trust the data were correct.

rfgsdavv sdc ecf

Fart sneed poop

based trump

Attached: Trump-Platinum-Plan-Conservative-Business-Journal-Black-America.jpg (1200x630, 162.22K)

when normies/npcs start acting like they were bamboozled, that is when we know the rubicon has been crossed and there is no going bac

Looking forward to watching more vaxxie mental gymnastics.

Attached: 167.png (388x476, 723.15K)

2 more weeks

Alex Jones should be canonized at this point.

Well i and my bank account will gladly accept the nwo if its trumps nwo

Alex Jones was right and you're a filthy nigger chink jew kill your fucking self

he's actually right. It WAS a success.

However, Joos usually have a different definition of success than goyim.

Joos win.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Remember - no refunds

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2015_06_no-russian-e1434980109620.png (676x380, 349.87K)

Anyone have the screenshot where normies write on social media that they will never take trump's vaccine but once he was out of the oval desk, everyone was then switching their narrative and lining up to get injected?

Almost like Trump made it

based trump perpetuating leftoid genocide in america.

lol it would be funny if the Dems actually fully blamed Trump for the rushed vaccine and said his rushed vaccine is what caused all those vax deaths and they try to indict him for murder

Attached: 1659743213531037.webm (576x1024, 1.58M)

Alex jones, backed by some sect of joos, is right again.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

There are books, movies, tv shows and video games that describe precisly exactly what happened and they still fell for it.
They will never admit they were wrong.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x1040, 147.63K)

Are you really expecting people who can't even remember Biden had to rig the DNC primaries to win the nomination from Bernie to remember that?
Trump walked into a trap and will not hesitate to use that against him because that's how desperate they are.
Also his base hates the vax and all the mandates that came from it but he was the only idiot bragging about "my vaccines, my operation warp speed".
Not even Biden wanted to be associated with the vax so up close and personal at that level.
The interesting thing now is how dems will use the "the vax is damaging because le orange man bad put pressure on big pharma to rush it" while also keeping the "100% safe and effective" gaslight.
I really wanna see what kind of NPC mindhack they'll use on normies.

Unreal. Honestly, unreal.

Attached: 1656401875088.webm (480x202, 2.84M)

OP you are such a fucking retard. It says that they "pressured the FDA". It does NOT SAY THAT THE FDA CAVED AND RELEASED UNPROVEN VACCINES.

You stupid stupid stupid fucking nigger.

How is it not his fault? He was president and pushed them hard. It's also Biden's, but equally trumps.

Incredible you low IQ jew lovers still treat this cunt like a messiah

Attached: Trump vax tards.jpg (1280x1324, 516.61K)

No refunds, useless eaters. Now flop dead and fertilize the soil.

They successfully made billions of dollars off the dumbasses who took the poison.

All the injuries, death, and destroyed jobs were irrelevant to them.

Thanks user!

Still, controlled op Alex Jones did unironically save lives here.

>normies are going to wake up for real this time!!1
Not a chance
All this will do is boost democrats poll numbers to a more believably cheatable amount

Trump really isnt that bright... I wasnt sure during his term, but my gawd, he's a complete idiot isnt he...

Is anyone arguing its not?

this

The fact they were foaming at the mouth and ranting and raving about trump for years and then lined up to take the vaccine he was pushing without question was hilarious. I never quite understood what the thought process to do that was.

Based leaf bro. When in doubt, do the opposite of what Jews want.

Attached: k3.jpg (964x336, 143.79K)

Operation Warp Speed is the single greatest failure by Trump, he put the American public in greater danger, and the cure became worse then the virus, as Trump would say. People were pointing this out since day 1, it didn't take a crystal ball to see this Jones has just got a bigger soap box.

>7:1 ratio on that Politico tweet
>making normalfags' heads asplode by forcing them to choose between their conditioned hatred for Drumpf and their trust in The Science™
C H A O S
H
A
O
S

Attached: FayhJVzXkAA2Fih.jpg (975x551, 18.23K)

LMAO you needed some retarded grifter to tell you not to get the vax?

Don't you dare touch him you bastard

Alex saved me and my friends life. If it wasn’t for his shows during the summer if 2021 we would have both been vaxxed

pretty much.

Trumpstein _is_ responsible for Warp Speed. He also signed red flag laws and outlawed bump stocks, gave tens of billions to Israel and hundreds of billions to niggers.

I watched Citizen Kane (1941 movie) the other night. It's amazing how much the main character resembles our former president.

For me it was John Mcafee

Attached: johnny.png (723x362, 35.92K)

Who got his info from David Icke.

software update will go out soon. jewniggers are baking the final build in favor of TDS

Alex Jones is always right

Wait, wasn't "Trump and his trumpanzees are antivax science denyers" last week? Now it's the vaccine (not safe and effective anymore?!) is Trump's fault? I swear if normies fall for this...

Under the pretense that it would be a choice, yes Trump tried to rush it, he was open about that too, this was when Biden and Kamala said they wouldnt take the vax too.
I don't think in hindsight Trump would have allowed the FDA and CDC govt overreach with their dictatorial approach on the vax.

Is that the animatrix?

No, Pfizer delayed announcing they had made a vaccine until after the election "so as not to influence it".

If you aren't taking Infowars supplements, you aren't based.

It will be hilarious to see our government admit they fucked up just so they can scape goat Don but because the boy cried wolf effect it will fall on deaf ears and DC will be gutted with cheetoman in office. I hope anons chip their teeth when I say
D
E
S
S

kek this, the voices in my head are sufficient

Yes

we all know trump is useful idiot
but can he be saved?
is there viable redemption arc?
or has his sovereignty been revoked permanently?

you don’t take niggerforce leaf?

>blame the vaccine
Uh what? The vaccine ended the pandemic. Antivaxxers desperately tried to get the pandemic to continue but they lost a long time ago. Makes you wonder why they still hold onto it like a religion.

yes

Attached: 1660604659010261.webm (520x924, 2.32M)

Trump DID push the vaccine.
SO DID BIDEN
WE LITERALLY HAD LOCKDOWNS FROM BIDEN WHERE IF WE DIDNT TAKE THE VACCINE THEY TRIED TO SAY WE WEREN'T HUMAN
FUCK BIDEN YOU GODDAMN NIGGER

LMFAO
are you foaming at the mouth and wagging your tongue rn

Attached: condo-john-03.png (1600x960, 1.09M)

>This isn’t your everyday run of the mill schizo, this is ADVANCED schizo.

Twitter?
...that place is mostly Bots.

Attached: miami condo.webm (960x540, 1.39M)

Trump approved expediting the vaccine, and advocates for people to get it

Trump was boo'd at his own rally for telling people to get vaxxed lol

>Alex Jones is a schizo retard raking in cash

Attached: Lol.jpg (1200x1195, 233.78K)

2 days ago a Biden/Warren supporter with a "Love is Love, Science is Real, No Human is Illegal" sign in their front yard pressed me on my vaxx status and when I said I didn't get it because it wasn't thoroughly tested and I didn't know about long term effects and didn't trust big pharma they said I was giving in to right wing misinformation

Is Politico a right wing conspiracy mis/disinformation (MDI) site now? how about the Lancet and NEJM, publishing studies showing repeated boosters put people at risk for immunodeficiency?

Warpseed happened under Trump's watch. He's just as, if not more guilty than Biden

>All good buddy. In return I need to you to buy Instahard. It's the number one male enhancement product on the market today

Attached: FZVohtGWAAAr7eR.jpg_large.jpg (1728x982, 155.76K)

fr fr no cap Alex Jones bussin on god

Attached: 1637275266183.png (668x862, 83.87K)

Oh no, they weren't irrelevant: small businesses were hit hard. All their market share went to (((big business))). Nice bonus.

Kek. Well he did authorize it in operation warp speed. Everyone from republican too Democrats deserves the blame, they all pushed it.

Attached: D672CD44-F3FE-44F0-8AF6-4F2E148CB01E.jpg (968x1024, 164.66K)

>being so far ahead of the curve that you constantly gaslight yourself with doubt until it happens but are to prideful about your current theory to admit you’re wrong to literally only yourself.

Underrated, I might steal this.

Attached: 2.png (330x290, 10.96K)

I unironically think he'll go down as one of the greatest Americans to ever live, when it's all said and done