On pic, friends of Finland's Sanna Marin, flashing tits to a boat in Croatia, while on a yacht

On pic, friends of Finland's Sanna Marin, flashing tits to a boat in Croatia, while on a yacht.
Married Sanna Marin lets guys dance and kiss her neck on wild parties.. etc

All normal.

At the same time, internet enables the BIGGEST exposure of population to TITS and ASSES ever, mainstream media has it, instagram, onlyfans.. everywhere, tits and asses.

Yet we're told it is most insulting to notice or dare to comment womenz tits and asses, even online and not to mention in person.

le FUCK, where the FUCK does this kind of conditioning lead?

Attached: 182abafb-74b0-41d6-aafe-04b7242a7c04.jpg (765x402, 40.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXbc_xNc9rs
youtube.com/watch?v=bPfBYgqLnkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile you're forced to buy useless planes from NATO for a huge chunk of your GDP and you don't even have a hot piece of ass for your colonial governor.

Attached: 1660762159676259.jpg (1920x1080, 124.79K)

stop listening to holes

Attached: holes.jpg (1261x2727, 1.04M)

i stare at women's tits with no shame as i pass by them (often on bicycle), especially if they are wearing revealing clothing. it's hilarious how they react and try to cover up. stupid cunts.

White feather was the blue checkmark of its day.

simps died in ww1. we ironically need more wars to get rid of the simps and reddior npcs that will sign up to die

Not acceptable behavior from any decent human being.

That these attention whore skanks are her friends says a lot about her.

Sexy, it’s the normies who are dumb and elect thots as politicians.

That picrel is more proof that women evolved to be copycats. They did not evolve to think for themselves.

this

Attached: 6qzxb4.jpg (500x500, 63.69K)

most men are just as bad
100m goy "men" died in the world wars, and they're so stupid they actually far for pussy tactics like that white feather meme

>where the FUCK does this kind of conditioning lead?
the oven

You've misunderstood. It is not nato forcing us to buy shit. It is the existence of Russian barbarian nigger hordes that forces us to take preventive measures against them. Because everyone knows what happens to peoples that don't invest in defending themselves against their Russian "friends".

Lmao natocope

This pussyless coomer has his priorities straight.
Any man with regular access to pussy would first think of shooting flashers before >muhdick could enter his mind.
That is why the sultan had concubines and Borgia broke celibacy, il Chinggis Khaan fathered children with at least 2000 women, and Caesar was stabbed like a bitch: to rule, your mind must be free of coomerism, but as your mind lives in the prison known as "your smooth brain", you have to coom in organic pussy to scratch the lizard itch

You're a speck of a country that serves as a military base for the globohomo, parked right on the border of a country whose most beautiful city you genocided in WW2, starving women and children to death, until 1.5 million civilians died. You have never been punished for this. You are not an European nation, you have Mongol blood.

NATO is your boss, and who pays for it, americans. Fins live under a dictatorship.

>a country whose most beautiful city you genocided in WW2, starving women and children to death, until 1.5 million civilians died.

Imagine that, attacking a perfectly innocent country for absolutely no reason!

Attached: Finland-during-World-War-II-09.jpg (1050x774, 111.68K)

>Have you any women folk worth defending?
LMAO,as if a 10/10 women like the one in the pic would let me fuck her, exaggerating she would keep me as a "friend" (acquaintance) nothing more. Fuck you whore, I am not doing for anything other than my parents but they die, I will have nothing tying me down to this hell hole. Fuck you.

woah i didn't know they were slutting it up in my country. What is it with Finnish women and coming here to get fucked by Croat chads?

>le FUCK, where the FUCK does this kind of conditioning lead?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXbc_xNc9rs

I love to finish on these Finnish slags

youtube.com/watch?v=bPfBYgqLnkw

Attached: 1643140096861.jpg (896x960, 98.94K)

wait, aren't you buying even more planes including from NATO in response to our purchase while also having a smaller GDP?
and no, Brnabić isn't hot

do all finnish girls flash tits this often and easily or is it just the druggie whores the PM hangs out with

I mean we need stuff about Sanna specifically.

What sticks
Sanna cheating on her Husband
Sanna letting those two tiktok thots into the government building to be nasty.

What doesn't stick

Sanna dancing at a party with friends even if there is cocaine there.

Sannas friends on holidays without her present doing something inappropriate