Moneybags Joe!

>$20,000 wiped away

Thanks moneybags Joe!

Attached: Rel.plan.jpg (612x569, 52.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title20/pdf/USCODE-2011-title20-chap28-subchapIV-partB-sec1082.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N6fzVHbpKhg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah no, its up to 10 and for niggers only

I truly can't believe how much I hate Joe Biden.

So fuck me for working hard and paying off my loans right?

I'm about to pop. So sick of this shit. I'm the paypig for everyone else's free ride. FUCK

How is this becoming policy? Is this part of one of those giant spending bills or is he just EO’ing it into existence?

>How is this becoming policy?
That's the real question
I don't think the President has the authority to do this, meaning he needs Congress.
If he could forgive it, he also wouldn't need the pause until December 31.

I think this is going to be "This is my plan, but we need Congress to approve it".

What happens with your loan if you graduate and emigrate out?

A few of the 80,000 new armed IRS special agents find and kill you and loot your corpse.

I'm assuming he's going through the administrative state (fed bureaucracy) to just wipe the books. I don't know how they're supposed to pay the banks who issued the loans but I guess we'll see. Banks have insurance through the government. Hypothetically, he could direct the bureaucracy to trigger insurance payouts for this. Idk if that's his play though.

I graduated in 2000 with about 50K in loans. I worked my ass off and did without to pay that shit off so it wasn't a strain on my finances.
What the fuck does this do for me, aside from leaving me responsible for paying my taxes to reimburse the government for money they decided to give the fuck away?

henlo fren

Attached: 1656026412147m.jpg (1024x822, 90.82K)

Higher Education Act of 1965
20 USC 1082(a)(6)
>In the performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties, vested in him by this part, the Secretary (of Education) may modify, compromise, waive, or release any right, title, claim, lien, or demand, however acquired, including any equity or any right of redemption.
Secretary of Education is a direct employee of the President.
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title20/pdf/USCODE-2011-title20-chap28-subchapIV-partB-sec1082.pdf

>forgiveness only applies to those earning less than $125,000
This violates the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

true but they've been skirting it forever if it's part of the budget. which makes this interesting since he doesn't appear to be going through the Congress (budget).

Get fucked loser.
Thanks Joe!

anyways, how do I get this? I have 17k in debt and used pell

For all the talk of how expensive college is, it's not even that much. You can go to a state college and get out with

carrot and the stick
remember
>if you vote for me everyone gets a $2000 check
and then they got $1400
this is the same shit
they know, despite media shilling that they stand to lose Congress to Republicans
this is part of their plan to keep it
bribe broke dick liberals with taxpayer money

It leaves you responsible for learning how any of this actually works. The american taxpayer isn't going to pay for this, in a rough manner of speaking, no one is. The government is basically ordering the loan holders, nelnet for example, to NOT collect the final 10k/20k where applicable. The government is not sending those students a 10k or 20k check NOR are they sending Nelnet or other holders a check. They are basically telling them the principle value they are holding is less that amount. That means that all those loan holders basically have a hugest tax write off in history. No actual MONEY is changing hands, just a bunch of *banks* aren't going to pay a cent in taxes this year. KKXR8N

so does affirmative action, and though we have won that fight several time as whites, it's an uphill battle every single time

see Connecticut firefighters

how did you get a pic of me in my bedroom

Attached: 1637761784950.jpg (708x480, 38.36K)

They have already forgiven a bunch of debt recently. People who went to ITT technical institute for example had their debt wiped. If they can do it for them, they can do it for everyone else. The reason for extending the pause it twofold - first, they don't want payments to restart before the midterms and second, it will take time to actually roll this out to everyone and the pause gives it time for balances to be reduced before payment resume.

You know how all those college students think you're a product of incest, shitkicking moron who lives in a shack made of excrement and flotsam? Is it possible that maybe youre wrong about them? Most college students I knew got engineering degrees, Mechanical, Chemical Civil, Electrical, went to state schools, got out with 50k ish in debt, and WHILE we were in school, they changed the rules at *private* companies that an Entry level position required 5 years experience and paid 75k to start. To say nothing of finances making it neigh impossible to get ahead (and the *majority* of Americans, I.E. democratic in a sense are in the same boat), those loans will be with us for decades at a minimum. And unlike a house, you don't get equity that builds with time, nor do you have a 'punch out' route (say, just selling a house to pay off a mortgage).

This situation *might* be more complex than you understand.

>$50k
>not that much
richfags...

youtube.com/watch?v=N6fzVHbpKhg

Treason, Terrorism, Sedition, and Insurrection are all good things when you are a progressive.

that's right, now give uncle joe a little kiss. there's some candy for ya, too, in my front pocket

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis

Attached: 124FCEC5-D188-4EE7-BF5D-48DEEB7393DA.jpg (737x640, 94.11K)

So the universities are still unaccountable and will keep jacking up tuition to pay their 2000 diversity commissars?

Attached: adminUC.png (840x472, 246.82K)

The 5% cap is honestly the part I'm most optimistic about - my anticipated monthly payment is gonna be cut by a third. I could actually save up enough this year to put a down payment on a house.

... okay, a realistically more like a down payment on a shed, but still.

Pell Grant was always a chilling effect

This. Every fucking chance (((they))) get, they make decent people pay for others. So sick of this. I'm always the fucking paypig, and I didn't even finish college but I paid as I went.
A bunch of starbucks-sipping bitches and faggots who are making more than the median income are getting more free money.

>$20k forgiveness Pell grant
What the fuck does that mean? You don't have to pay Pell grant back?

>People who went to ITT technical institute for example had their debt wiped
Yeah but that's because ITT Tech went out of business
The students would be paying to somebody who doesn't exist, hence the forgivness

You are right though, this is a transparent Midterm strategy to buy votes.
I just hope there's enough people out there who did things right that they're pissed at people getting free money so that these fuckers lose the elections hardcore.

TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE! TAX STRIKE!

Attached: 514lM5fO9JL._AC_SY580_.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Only low income people get pell grants, so this means more relief for lower income people (and most niggers).

tax write offs never cover all of losses. this is literally kicking the can and dropping bags on everyone in America

so what about the financial backers to the bank though investment vehicles? fuck'm right?

Honestly I don't have a lot of sympathy.
>hurrr durr but I worked hard!
Don't care. You should be smart enough to figure out that that doesn't mean shit.
Working smart beats working hard every fucking time. Not other people's fault you take pride in being Mr Maximum productivity goyslave.

t. zero debt and I do not feel robbed by this at all. If you do, you are a moron.

People who were eligible for the pell grant get an extra $10k in forgiveness.

>The students would be paying to somebody who doesn't exist, hence the forgivness
The school does no hold the loan, the federal government does. You pay the federal gov through a servicer such as MOHELA, or Nelnet. The school being defunct is irrelevant to the power to erase the debt.

Nah, even if they wiped the lot, higher ed reform is coming regardless. There's too much shit that's not working to ignore it any longer.

Admin bloat has metastasized into a tumor.
Curriculum creep has left students spending the majority of their studies taking easy slacker classes to fill elective requirements while spending less and less time on good core curriculum material (math, science, classics, etc) or their majors
Lack of admissions standards means instructors are constantly having to teach to the lowest common denominator.
etc

>Being submitted to Congress for votieNovember 9th 2022