I just wanted to share immersion with my Any Forums friend...

I just wanted to share immersion with my Any Forums friend, but he told me he stopped watching it after the 2nd season because of this scene.
Damn, I think I've just lost an online friend.
Seriously???

Attached: 15164706281030.gif (540x250, 2.91M)

This show is mkultra style imagery depicting child abuse, only complete retards even consider this show watchable

Attached: 1657379347428.gif (435x250, 1.53M)

seemed to me like the second season was a thematic repeat of the first season
it doesn't seem like good storytelling, I get the vibe that they have no idea what they're doing or where they're going, writing wise

He's not really a ghetto nigger.

He's a white souled black man.

The worse is when they have those ghetto hood rats, and the white girl thinks she's sexy acting like a gangbanged whore.

The first season was great. Second one is just good.
Third is complete garbage. The last is ok, worse than 2nd but way better than previous.
>depicting child abuse
What are you talking about, the monster who hunts kids is an ancient theme for horrors.

S3 is better. I am a little bit racist as well but Lucas is a good guy, so at the end it does not matter at all.

The ole' nigger cope kek

Ot's old hat at this point. Just the kind of thing that makes you roll your eyes.

Shut up nigger I don't care how white his soul is he's a groid.

>he's a groid
Lucky him.

So you like imagery designed to depict abuse of children? Either 100% retarded or just a boomer who is happy they made another show based in thr old times
>hurr durr they had comics and DnD what a great show durrr

Attached: 1659766603334855.jpg (600x484, 24.21K)

>monster who hurts kids
Uhhh thats not the imagery, the imagery is a small girl with shaved head covered in blood and guts while crying(there is over 15min of this type of footage in the first season alone)

The real flaw is fact that Lucas' actor is an attractive chad, nothing nerdy in his look. They should have find a goofy looking chubby four eyed black kid for this role. But then it wouldn't be thousands of white girls pissing their pants about him. So we have what we have.

First too seasons where alright. After that it was a bunch of shoehorned garbage.

>He's not really a ghetto nigger.
He's still nigged out and if the bald girl hadn't stopped him he'd have shanked his friendos.

Hey is it always BMWF?

Agreed. I like him too.
I wonder if there are kiss scenes coming in the last season.
Like cmon, they are big kids and have relationships now, we know, and they couldn't make them to perform kiss scenes, but really.. it' your work. I hope to see more of in the final season.

Does it make you aroused?
Maybe you should consider visiting some mental counselling.

Nice language comprehension(you misunderstood english again)

Imagine watching anything on pedoflix

>Hey is it always BMWF?
Cool it with the antisemitism.

Is this that stranger things bullshit? Netflix is pure Jewish propaganda and the other anons and your chanfag friend are totally correct in that this shit show depicts ritualistic child abuse and torture. Look at John and Tony Podesta's art collections and lurk moar

Faget

Attached: 1660927505801105.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Your friend has a problem with Tolkien dwarves dancing with humans?

I pirated last season and it was fucking horrible. Don't waste your time with this judafied shit.