BIDEN FORGIVES STUDENT DEBT

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1562463645820280836

if this actually goes through I will unironically vote for that dementia-ridden retard. It's not like my vote will be counted if I vote against him anyway.

Attached: file.png (593x604, 384.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/where-do-our-federal-tax-dollars-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so im getting a check from the government for the money i paid to pay off my loan right? i will be expecting a check.

>make more than that
>no forgiveness
THANKS BIDEN. NO REFUNDS

So if I go for a degree next year, will I also get 10k off? I don't understand

Giving free money for votes this should be illegal, its like reparations for white liberals with worthless gender studies degrees

I genuinely don't understand what benefit I get from living here.

>Make just below the cap
>Debts just below $10k
>Never paid a cent because I was on income-based repayment right up until Covid relief kicked in

Thinking about actually getting my degree framed now that I basically got it for free.

Cuck

sorry sweaty it's OUR time now (poor)

I'm so glad I ducked loan payments for two years lmfao

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 67.25K)

One of the reasons we're 33 trillion dollars in debt is because the Democrats have this cycle of buying peoples votes every time they're in power.

Its always something, but they do it every midterms and if it passes, it just adds more to our debt and increases taxes every time.

But it always works cause the country is full of very short term thinkers.

This is no more than middle class welfare because they're failing hard with that demographic. And the expense will be born by the middle class as well.

You got niggers and jews, what else more can you want?

lol i am poor. i worked a sales job ten years ago and used the one bonus i got to pay off the loans. i think is right i got cucked.

You failed to play the game. Optimal play was to have $10k in debt.

>Save $20,000 just so you can pay it all back next year with hyperinflation

>NOOOOO I HAD TO SUFFER AND PAYED MY LOAN OFF LIKE A SCHMUCK SO YOU HAVE TO AS WELLL NOOOOOOOO!
Seethe more boomer/gen x nigger our turn at the free money trough is now we are elbowing you out and their isnt shit thing one you can do about it lol.

Attached: 1647034698648.jpg (1440x1080, 711.07K)

Well I wasn't planning on paying the fed loan for my wife's degree to be a teacher anyway.

we're 33 trillion dollars in debt because the powers that be love just handing out tax payer money to "developing nations" and military spending. This is the same argument people have against abolishing private healthcare.

>Maybe we should focus on improving the lives of our taxpayers so they can pay us MORE in taxes
makes sense to me.

We're the pay pigs so loancucks get off scott free.

actually you'll be getting a bill, my bill. hahahahahahahaha

carrot on stick to carry them through the election cycle, will be YOINKED back shortly after the 'blue wave'

>our turn at the free money

Gen X here, what free money did I get?

>just handing out tax payer money to "developing nations" and military spending.
Oy vey, how anti-semitic

A Pell Grant? Isn’t that shit free money anyway? How do you forgive it?

oh man those pell grants were great when I was in uni. so now I get 20k off my 60k owed? i'll take that. i still hate the gubberment and people in charge. we are slaves here. ufos taught me that. tech is slow dripped to us slaves

Attached: 1623958191997.gif (300x306, 1.55M)

SUCKER! NO REFUNDS FOR SUCKERS WHO PAY THEIR BILLS!

Attached: 1635165450419.png (600x582, 742.27K)

How is forgiving student debt a materially different bribe than, say, a tax break? Other than the target voter group?

>(poor)
Kek

a non kiked America with the actual chance to get ahead plus all the corporate bailouts that kept your schmuck ass in a job. Seethe more.

Attached: 1558478934594.png (398x370, 214.81K)

Why would pell grant recipients get more?
The grants aren't loans or taxed.

Breaking news:
> BIDEN FORGIVES STUDENT DEBT
Coming up next, inflation increased to two figures. nobody knows why.

why amerimutts so dumb?

What happens if your household income is above $250k but your spouse doesn't work, will she get $10k cancelled because her income is $0?

I even had them threaten to come to my house for debt collection they were so pissed lmfao. those fuckers can fuck off now IM FREE BABY

but im a millennial. oh well, i realize its #herturn, i stand in solidarity as an ally

i guess that is the collective karma of mk ultra'ing the old to attack the youth, i accept the burden

Attached: 1660392712675216.jpg (405x720, 86.29K)

Aren’t grants free money? Why the fuck are they getting 20K?

Attached: 1661293329812588.png (1170x788, 196.05K)

A lot of leftists have student debt lol

it is free money. it just means that poor fags get more off since pell grant was the poor fag filter at uni.

Money that you voluntarily borrowed and money that the federal government steals from you at gun point isn't the same

The target voter groups are essentially the same here. Rich people and their children.

Governments literally always do this before they collapse.

Probably more niggers

All he is doing is cranking up the dollar printing machine, well he isn't because he would just get an arm and a leg trapped in it and promptly ripped off.
But you know what I mean.

That's the end of the mutt land as we know it

The government dept is gonna increas and the inflation go brrrrrr

IT'S OVER

seethe wagies kek

>$10k

Is that about 6 months of interest for the average amerishart?

Attached: 1586448169364.png (937x597, 406.52K)

I never got one brocade my parents were “rich” shits gay.

no refunds

Not if you're filing taxes jointly, which you should be

Uhhh what? You seem to think that I somehow existed in the 50's you are very confused.
I grew up in the 80's and 90's and America's been kiked that entire time.

"corporate bailouts" I'm an independent contractor that does 3D media creation on contract I've always worked for myself, I have never gotten a bailout, I didn't even take a PPP loan or any of the other COVID related programs.

You have a really bad idea of what Generation X even is.

No, the income is combined.

seething

Attached: 1640734850191m.jpg (707x1024, 111.79K)

I dont care student loan debt prevents whites from starting families, buying houses, & making more white babies. If the white race has any chance they need all the financial aid they can get. If you have a problem with this you dont belong here.

Attached: iowa.png (407x477, 264.27K)

Because* wtf is brocade

Wagie get in cagie to pay for lazy!

so trumpsters will get 0 because they are uneducated?

Arcade for bros, obviously

Great. Now instead of paying the government a few grand on my student loans, I'll be paying all student loans forever and so will my children and their children, whether they went to college or not.

>I'm so glad I ducked loan payments for two years lmfao
Same. If corporations don't have to pay back their loans, then why should I?

Because taxes are a net loss for growth. the government can never be as efficient as the market. That's why if you want a growing economy you should decrease taxes.
I guess during major inflation its less important but you get the point.

I unironnicaly wouldnt be surprised if it wnds up pissing everybody off

I was asking on twitter and some qt college girl explained to me that if you qualified for the Pell, and have other loan debts, they will be forgiven up to 20k dollars. If you didn't get the Pell you'll only be forgiven up to 10k.

It didn't make much sense to me at first but when I thought about it, the people who qualified for the Pell (me) are usually very poor and need the assistance (also me) so more loan forgiveness makes sense.

Those are crumbs. How can a grant be paid back? All community college debt should be gone if you went to a university you're a twat.

>for people with actual JOBS
McDonalds faggots on suicide watch

You tried

Now we wait for the IRS to be set upon those who dont file the correct files

Brosef

Makes no sense why the people who got grants would get kore forgives given they already had a good portion of expenses covered.

So when do all the people who had enough sense not to get themselves buried in unpayable debt get their check? Or are they going to just give us free college degrees instead?

Attached: 1660970901915412.gif (220x300, 25.92K)

Of course loans and taxes aren't the same. I'm saying that in the context of a monetary reward to "please vote for Democrats this November", the bribe isn't fundamentally different.

>One of the reasons we're 33 trillion dollars in debt is because the Democrats have this cycle of buying peoples votes every time they're in power.
But an even bigger reason is that Republicans have been fighting Israel's wars for the last 35 years.

Attached: 1661226590476070.jpg (500x500, 83.45K)

yup mine were poor.
yup she told you right. pell grants are for poor, so if you got that at uni, you are already in the poor category. it's just to help poor fags out more. I'm honestly happy about it, I only expected 10k off for my poor ass.

Attached: 1631160529361.jpg (750x720, 262.04K)

>poor niggers get more
Typical Judaisms

Welfare state dwarves military spending
cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/where-do-our-federal-tax-dollars-go

Attached: 1658936571301358m.jpg (1024x1022, 100.83K)

>pay off debts for upper middle class slackers that got degrees they can't use for anything lucrative
>do so by ensuring plumbers pay off other peoples student loans for the next 100 years

Nice party of the worker you got there lefties.

I could have gotten a free $20,000 but I didn't take out any fucking loans this year

Attached: 1605846790348.jpg (599x357, 23.94K)

We get nothing. Maybe a bullet in the head when the IRS audits us because having no debt is suspicious.

Niggers. One of the criticisms was that 10K in forgiveness would not reflect the disproportionately high debt that niggers hold. Since they could not come out and say that niggers get 20K, they settled on the pell grant option. It also addresses the criticism that upper middle class people regardless of race would disproportionately benefit.

Well that sucks, but I'm not surprised.

It should. He shouldn’t say he is canceling g student loan debt when he isn’t wiping it clean. Also notice the “up to” language. I’m sure if you aren’t a nigger you will only get 2k reduced.

This is why pell grant recipients are getting 20K.

Is that what the 87 IRS armed agents are for? When the loanee's are forgiven for the student loan debt they have to file taxes as earned income? What's the filing on taxes for the privileged gonna look like? Any CPA agents?

Punished for being a productive member of society yet again. It never ends.

And you won't do anything about it. We get the government we allow.

Bruh that’s why the got a grant aka free money they don’t have to pay back as long as you graduate.

Yes it's treated as income.

It's over
In the end of the year you should check your government dept

The inflation is a hidden tax

Bidenstine did third so he can tax more and more

Doubt forget he hire more than 80K new worker in The IRS

It just a matter of time before 70% of american spend 99% of there income for house rent and food

The middle class is the biggest group fucked by student loans, not the absolute poor who get extra help or non-whites or the rich.

all it means is the grant is a poor fag filter. you don't get that grant at uni unless you are poor. so poor fags get more taken off than the rich kids who got loans. all it means

Why are you still trying? Wanting to impress dates with your wagie job after she's already been a roastie for 10 years?

>10k
Lol yea you’re really winning retard
And picrel is just the average. The actual poors were fooled into predatory loans way way higher than this at this point.

This faggot president isn’t actually helping anyone but Jews in Ukraine.

Attached: B6B669A0-78C0-4DD1-95BF-1075B39E8032.jpg (1125x1033, 435.62K)

NO REFUNDS

>only college educated people are smart enough to be debt slaves to the US gubbermint for a 3rd of their adult life
lmao, just do yourself a favor and scroll past next time instead of posting, you horse's ass

Pell grants are... Grants. If this is trolling, work on the humor a bit. You don't pay back grants nigger

>d-do you like me now?
You can smell the desperation.

Attached: FZ5F0VeUIAA_u7P.jpg (957x738, 60.39K)

why are mutts upset about this. Anyone with triple digit iq can see Weimerica is collapsing. Might as well go all in.

Attached: 1661095845013545.png (1022x1022, 887.79K)

No sweet baby you my cuck, pay my loan

Every prior graduate would expect forgiveness for prior debt adjusted for historical dollar value. Only fair. Otherwise I am going to go in 10k student debt right now.

none all of the tax dollars you pay go towards cops that patrol highways pulling you over for going 15 over the speed limit and more handouts for niggers and minorities to go to college and study the holocaust

Corn syrup

Sure they're both appeals to what their voter base perceives as their best interest, but they're not mortally equivalent

Kek, normals won't catch it, but good for you that you caught it immediately. Nothing's going to happen.

This does nothing for my family.
Luckily I'm a high school drop out turned skilled tradesman doing fine. However, my wife makes more than $125,000 and has a job that actually requires a brain. Let it be noted I het women and think they're stupid. That's besides the point. This debt relief will help teachers who cry for more !obey daily. Fuck teachers. This debt relief helps poor fags and those with stupid degrees. Transgender Theatre, African American Oppression, Acupuncture Gpyim Cock business degrees etc......