Why is circumcision legal?

Why is circumcision legal?
If Hindus don't have religious liberty to practice barbaric practices like burning widows (Sati), then why should Jews and Muslims be allowed the barbaric practice of cutting off the dick of a child?
You are violating the child's freedom FROM religion.

Attached: 4B36683700000578-0-image-a-30_1523880194061.jpg (634x423, 20.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-WjaH4wz9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews.

HMMMM i wonder why

Jews not only cut their baby dicks, but they also suck on them while they are still bloody. New York is trying to ban this practice because of the infants getting herpes in large numbers.

how can you eat the banana if you don't remove the skin?

(((No clue))) but it's another ironclad reason to not trust doctors and the medical industry. They have no scruples whatsoever about anything and it's amazing people place their trust there
>mutilate hundreds of millions of baby penises for absolutely nothing? NO PROBLEM LOL
>prescribe an entire generation of 8 year old boys "adhd" meth? ABSOLUTELY
>prescribe millions of people all sorts of incredibly addictive drugs for their 3-5 """diagnosed"""" mental illnesses they totally really have and need to be on drugs for life for? I DONT SEE WHY NOT
>give kids radical hormone therapy? THEIR CHOICE LMAO!
>cut off mentally ill teenagers and 20 somethings breasts and dicks? HE'LL YAAAA BRUTHA

Just a fucking unbelievable scourge and EVERYONE goes along for the ride. Fuck this gay earth

That's also the reason we should just legalize all drugs.
Doctors and the medical community sometimes make good decisions, sometimes they make bad decisions.
Just let people medicate themselves. The doctor can simply be a consultant.
Let people choose what drugs to take.
Let the free market handle it.

Of course the libertardian only gleans muh drugs muffugah from a post of important travesties

We need to organize hunger strikes to stop circumcision. The trannie surgeries on kids are our punishment for allowing circumcision.

*American doctors
No doctor in a first world country advocates for circumcision.

you still allow muslims and jews to cut their kids

Oh really Hans? Circumcision on infants are illegal to perform in Germany then?

Right, so German doctors still perform circumcision. Disgusting freaks.

It's probably a "hate crime" and makes you a "neo-nazi" to suggest banning circumcision in Germany.
People secularism and free speech are a crime in Europe.

I hate the doctors who perform them. I hate the people who let it happen. This is one of those issues that disheartens me deeply because it shows how absolutely retarded the average person truly is. Who the fuck thinks it's something that should be performed on infants? How can ANYONE think it should be legal? Normies will only take up causes they're incessantly programmed to and I fucking hate them.

>tfw my dad is an atheist gentile and he still had me fucking circumcised

Attached: boomer npc.png (380x349, 95.56K)

Attached: medieval torture device circumcision.jpg (640x521, 53.66K)

Realistically, one of the only ways to get burgertards to stop mutilating their kids' dicks is probably to make circumcision prohibitively expensive. States where Medicaid doesn't cover circumcisions tend to have their circumcision rates cut in half. When people actually have to pay for it themselves, they don't bother. That's how much American "parents" care about their kids. A life-changing decision for their child, and it comes down to a few hundred dollars. Another potential tactic is requiring parents to be in the same room where the circumcision is performed so they can see for themselves how brutal it is. Of course there will still be some retards that will mutilate their sons no matter how expensive you make it, but they aren't the majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-WjaH4wz9M

Attached: medicaid circumcision map.jpg (640x480, 117.59K)

Circumcision is one of the things that convinced me that NPCs exist. It's honestly the simplest explanation. I have a hard time believing that most people are even sentient.

You're a boy, nobody cares about you beyond your ability to produce for a woman. The easiest way to get circumcision banned is to advocate for femcision.

Psycho retard freaks. Good observation user.

brilliant, mandatory labia trimming for infant girls because meat flaps are gross

I'm sure we can use them in some sort of masturbation cream or moisturizer, just like women do with foreskins. Maybe even beef jerkey. I don't really care.
>I think [foreskins/meat flaps] are ugly, don't you want your daughter to look like mommy?