Atlantic City 1908

>no fatties
>no bikinis
>all white

Attached: Fa6lKuJWYAAkQ0C.jpg (629x641, 102.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WiGhQO4OPx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no fatties
>no bikinis
>all white
>and ready to fuck it all up!

Miserable time to be alive, in fact. Things got a lot better in this country after the federal reserve and income tax though. Progressive reforms of the early 20th century. The New Deal. 40s, 50s and 60s were peak America. This picture here only looks idyllic. If you understood the actual history of the time you'd know it was a horror of a nightmare, along with the 1800s

ironic coming from a leaf who is practically the exact same thing as us Americans

>Miserable time to be alive, in fact. Things got a lot better in this country after the federal reserve and income tax though. Progressive reforms of the early 20th century. The New Deal. 40s, 50s and 60s were peak America. This picture here only looks idyllic. If you understood the actual history of the time you'd know it was a horror of a nightmare, along with the 1800s
Also, unfortunately, as we have cut those New Deal, leftwing policies and re-embraced "free market capitalism" after Nixon and Reagan, our society sadly went to shit and is starting to see a lot of the same social ills we did in the 1800s and early 1900s

>all closeted faggots and child molesters

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

>no bikinis
How depressing

>Beautiful white people everywhere

FUCK YOU OP! YOU KNOW PICS LIKE THESE HURT ALOT! BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY HOW THINGS WERE! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME HOW FUCKED WE ALL ARE AND THAT WE ARE LIVING IN HELL! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANT TO GO BACK! WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!

Attached: sarm_67519244_orig_.png (1248x1206, 1.05M)

people had physical work and less processed food sponsored and produced by exxon mobile. easy peasy

comfy
fuck you nwo shill

>wearing 10 layers of fabric under the hot sun
>even going in the water with clothes on
>one dude is literally wearing a costume

YIKES

Attached: 1656865453032.jpg (600x675, 39.5K)

its over

It never begun

>wanting to get skin cancer and/or have your skin look like a leather handbag by age 30

Atlantic City 2006. This place was a lot of fun. Weird mirrored hallways and a decent poker room.

Attached: 1646497381132.png (919x491, 941.16K)

Nice recolor.
At that time there was no beach cult. The people in the picture are gathered for some sportive event.
Beaches were always seem as a dirty place, and associate with sailors who were dirty as well.

If you want to trace the origins of degeneracy, just look at beach culture. It all started in the beach.

wtf I hate bikinis now

youtu.be/WiGhQO4OPx0

And oh what a pity the world's no white
And oh what a shame I don't have blue eyes
God must have been a color blind
If I made the world it would be all white

Noice.

Attached: 20thCenturyBefore6.jpg (1857x1510, 1.63M)

looks boring and gay

we have to go back kate!

Why do Canadians think they are different? I've been there, you just have less shit.

Attached: 20thCentury20.jpg (1024x848, 127.02K)

>Kike Spotted

Into the gas chambers you go

>This picture here only looks idyllic. If you understood the actual history of the time you'd know it was a horror of a nightmare, along with the 1800s
What are you talking about?

Attached: 1618789219834.jpg (710x1024, 153.45K)

Who the fuck wears a suit to the beach?

>>no bikinis
Are you a faggot?

>nooooooo THERE’S TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!