You know...

You know, as someone who rolls his eyes at the unsubstantiated claims of some grand Jewish conspiracy that mysteriously has no credible whistle blowers, it is all around unhelpful to avoid discussing the cultural problems that are clearly present within the Jewish community. There does need to be recognition of their opposition to liberty and shame when a line of Jewish lawyers come out to oppose right to repair, low taxes, etc.

Attached: 1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1386, 46.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/
midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter
freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/
trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia
archive.org/details/fundamentallaws00ordegoog/page/n16/mode/2up
foxnews.com/us/california-schools-aztec-gods
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=KdPfy1Khjpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

>You know, as someone who rolls his eyes at the unsubstantiated claims of some grand Jewish conspiracy that mysteriously has no credible whistle blowers,

No credible whistle blowers? Europeans have been accusing them of the same shit for 2000 years and thats not credible?

>never read the torah
>no whistleblowers
Go back

Quit being antisemitic

In the information age, some high ranking official would absolutely come out to talk about how high ranking officials had an agenda of making white people bend to their will. Again, there's definitively a cultural problem within the Jewish community, but whenever I ask for evidence, nobody can point me to these whistle blowers.

It'd be much more helpful to deal with the real problem rather than some conspiracy of elders or some shit.

This race is the problem. It is a satanic race.

Attached: Skip_-_True_Israel_Regathering.jpg (1350x1350, 604.08K)

Try Gilad Atzmon. Or Norman Finklestein.

They hate us because we are the true Israel. That is why they tried to take down Germany which is genetically the true Judah which the kikes have been trying to subvert because in prophecy which is all coming true if they take the role of judah then they take control of all of Israel (the White race) because Judah was given the sceptor and Judah is Germany.

Attached: 1624814209012.jpg (640x360, 58.67K)

99.9 percent demons. Yes.

So are the niggers.

While we White folks are 99.9 percent angels.

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html

history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter

freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/

trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia

>Under the authority of the Rose Cross Order founded in America in 1858 prominent delegates of the Order were gathered in the most remarkable conclave held during the last 5000 years, the publication of whose records now opens to the world, the connection of Egypt in her ages of true religion, power and glory, with the Mystic Seal of the United States, whose Heraldric symbolism declaring the mighty destiny of America, has, until now only been known to a limited number.
At "Beverly Hall" in the beautiful Tohickon valley about four miles from the town of Quakertown, men and women of all ranks of life, and from all parts of the world, high Masons, and members of the Eastern Star, physicians, teachers, authors, and members of all denominations inclusive of the Hebrew, all these assembled at the call of the Grand Master of the Rose Cross Order for the sixty-eighth Convocation.

>In the time of Solomon as in the time of the Egyptian Priesthood, no ceremony was ever held, unless tlie circle of Solomon, commonly called the Sacred Seal of Solomon, had been previously prepared, but since the fall of Eg}'pt and of the Temple of Solomon, this seal has been practically unknown, except to a limited number of students of ancient religions and mysteries.

>During the first week in June, in the grove especially pre- pared for the dramatization of the Ancient Mysteries of Osiris, the Seal of Solomon, often called the Magic Circle, was especially built, and on June 11 the dedication of the Magic Circle took place in the presence of the delegates of the Rose Cross Order, some of whom were natives of Germany, England and Russia. Ihis was in accordance with the system as practiced by tlie ancient Priests of Eg)'pt and the Sanhedrin of the Temple of Solomon.

>Egypt's glory and Solomon's Temple, has been the Day star of every great American Statesman from Washington to Abraham Lincoln.

Attached: seal of solomon.jpg (202x202, 8.42K)

>When Atlantis ruled the world, that which is now America was connected with Egypt by what is now Mexico, and in Mexico, in the territory of Yucatan, there is a Pyramid in which the Fire Philosophers worshipped God as Divine Fire and Life in like manner as did the Initiates of Egypt, for the two were then one.
>America is not complete, and will not be complete, cannot be complete, until Mexico is again part of America as she was in the long ago, and when Mexico is once again a part of the United States, then will the cap-stone have been set on the Pyramid and the reverse side of the United States seal will be cut.

foxnews.com/us/california-schools-aztec-gods

wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack

I agree, jews have a culture that supports hard work and change but where their fault lies is in treating everything as a business venture. If the jewish people were less fixated on a merchant/customer dynamic with the masses then we would've been living in a utopia by now.

Daily reminder that Washington the Mason, allowed Hamilton the Jew (look it up) to create first central bank. It's always this dynamic duo.
Reminder that the first third party in America was the Anti-Mason party.
Reminder that Washington screamed, "Trust us, it's not Freemasons or Jews, we wuz infiltrated by muh luminati."
Some shit they invented themselves a few bare years earlier as a mask to blame before the fact. It's how they always operate.

>founding fathers were masons
I wonder who wrote this post?

Attached: 1661268994403294.jpg (1131x1707, 2.11M)

americans are consoomer slaves, work more, consoome more, and have less consoomer rights.

They weren't Masons?
Jefferson wasn't a Mason and opposed what I was just talking about, and Adams literally created the Anti-Mason Party I was referring to.
You learn this in school though. Grade school. Anytime it's time for those good wholesome murica feels, then Jews and Freemasons founded America. When it's time for blame le evil white Christian male is responsible for all evil past/present foreign/domestic.
They teach this in foreign university now.

>America
Why only Americans? Chinese does more trade in the petrodollar than anyone.

This sounds like a nigger fantasy thread. It's the juice it's the juice it's the juice it's the juice it's the juice it's the juice it's the juice. If you don't drink your Jesus juice you make the baby Jesus cry. I'm a spic waaaahhhh I'm a nigger I'm a gook! Jews are evil! I don't give a fuck what you have to say goy you dirty fucking goyim.

What is the difference between Israel and a Native American Reservation?

you can israel the native american reservation
but can't native american reservation the israel.

The People who invented the base of what will become New JerUSAlem are not masons.
People lie about America and Americans due to their hatred for what you guys have created. Your folk created a nation free from old world insanity and now it is getting deconstructed, reconstructed, integrated, and assassinated by niggers and oy vey. Fact is Jefferson wasn't a mason and Adams created the anti-mason party and the fathers like Ben Franklin were Anti-central banking. Hamilton was the closest to a Mason but even then the kind of masonry he joined was the kind that sip tea, talk life and family, and hang out in the Shenandoah in their wood cottages. They aren't the type of masons who started the French revolution.

No, the correct answer is that there really is no diffrerence. All created by Masons for the same purpose and the only people not allowed to have one are white people.

>New JerUSAlem
New Jersey is short for this. Salem is short of Jerusalem as well. City of Peace. Fairly ironic.

>Hamilton was a Mason
No, he was a Jew.
>My folk
At least you understand who founded America atp. My family served and died at Valley Forge, weren't Jews or Masons. Were Christians.
>They aren't the type of Mason
>French Revolution
You do realize Masons created Israel, right? Why is it all of you shills misdirecting everyone only wants to discuss nearly ancient history?
All Masons are cryptojews who need to fuck off back to Israel. You too.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdPfy1Khjpg

It goes deeper with Memphis being related to the city in Egypt where our ancestors were enslaved.

Hamilton could've been due to his economics which represent the thinking of a certain people.

You got it brother my ancestors were Tejanos White Spaniards who fought for the good old boys in 1862.

Israel is not some sandbox in the middle east. Israel is you and me. It was and always has been. Kikes are half breeds.

Attached: 1405503448738.jpg (462x405, 33.18K)