Eat 1500kcal a day

> Gain weight or stagnate

How do You even lose weight without exercising like a madman and eating prisoner type diet? What are they adding to the food making us so fat? Am I supposed to not even eat dairy and bread to lose weight?

Attached: AdobeStock_61522862-e1522853088692-835x486.jpg (835x486, 90.67K)

>calculate body fat %
>calculate BMR from that
>eat at BMR level
>inevitably lose weight

I'm a twig, can't seem to find out what the hell is wrong with me that constantly makes me feel sick and unable to eat/gain weight

You're supposed to be active, moving around, 8 hours+ a day. This modern sitting on your ass thing is what the problem is.

Attached: Life_before_autocad (1).jpg (1600x954, 136.04K)

Lift you faggot.
Muscles are hungry for calories

If you're an average man and eating 1500cal a day but not losing weight then youre lying to us. Calorie deficit is the single best way to cut fat, way more effective than any kind of exercise.

are you dumb? an entire pizza is only 1000 calories. besides that drink water instead of coke you chud.

eat less than you expend

This. Most men probably need closer to 1,200 calories a day, and women around 900. Nobody gets any exercise anymore, particularly the remote workers who roll out of bed and sit in front of a computer all day.

Stop eating. fasting is good for you. fatass.

I knew a guy was a tall hungry skeleton. Couldn't gain weight and doctors didn't know what was wrong with him. He was certain he would die before 40 until he went to Spain for HGH therapy which he thinks saved his life. He certainly didn't look like a hungry skeleton afterwards.

>Nobody gets any exercise anymore, particularly the remote workers who roll out of bed and sit in front of a computer all day.
who is behind it?

Attached: 8d36b2497143211c0bbc4d061d4c571c.jpg (564x564, 36.25K)

>how do you even lose weight
well user, I don't play video games
I'm active
When Im at my least active, not lifting weights and not hiking like I normally do
just walking around
my TDEE is 2500-2600

In my actual life, to not gain or lose weight it sits around 3200
I have to eat hard not to lose weight

Avoid wheat, corn, potato and rice
Avoid refined sugar
Avoid seed/veg oil.
Sweet potato, yams, cassava, green banana, acai and peach palm are fine
Animal fat/dairy is ok

Parasites, bacteria and fungus. Also sneed oils (in the case of being fat).
Follow some antiparasitic protocols, eat the horse paste
Do some deworming, follow

Or... Just walk.

Eat 1500 calories a day, avoid dairy, bread, carbs in general as much as you can. I lost over 100 pounds this way.

What the fuck are you talking about? A pepperoni pizza at my local pizzeria is 350 calories per slice. 8 slices is 2800 calories.

He will turn into a fastass then.
Also checked.

I can tell your a lazy piece of shit by the way you type.

too complicated and half true
retarded schizo
Retarded and only true if you are a 100% sedentary 5'1 asian
exactly correct
You aren't active enough
move more, get your appetite going
force your self to eat every morning also
eat high fat foods

What the fuck are you talking about? The base metabolic rate, meaning if you do NOTHING all day, of any man is around 1800 kcal.

Exercise is important but the foods I listed to avoid have become goyslop.
You can't eat carbs that fuck with your insulin

>ost men probably need closer to 1,200 calories a day
Jesus christ, what a faggot you must be if you are a grown man doing fine on 1200 cals

Keto works to lose weight. Low carb works to maintain. I have tried every diet under the sun and this was easy and I’m pissed I waited so long to try it.

Smoking da herb stimulates the metabolism.

Keto - Fat and protein satiates hunger. If you eat too much you'll feel like shit so it is self correcting too.
Just drink lots of water and take electrolyte supplements

>1000 calorie pizza
I think that's for the thin crust frozen type you get at teh grocery store. A full on pizzeria pie is easily close to 3000 calories or more.

Not complicated and 100% true
I run a fat farm, have my pigs do medical tests every 2 months.
My method works as I follow the "native" diet.
10,000 years of proof

I got my goal by just counting calories.

It's not about carbs. It's not about any macros. It's about counting calories.

That and making sure you get a lot of protein.

>Keto works to lose weight. Low carb works to maintain
sure
but this is only needed if you're low discipline
buy a food scale
don't eat junk food
BE MORE ACTIVE
have a high protein target
Carbs are fine

Keto and no carb are just crutches to excuse your fat faggot gamer lifestyle
go hiking
get active hobbies

Remote workers with access to homegym will inherit the earth

If you are lifting you need like 2500 calories plus a day if you are a man

Just fast. I'm on 105 hours now. The first 2 days suck but I feel amazing now.

Go to the fasting subreddit for more info

>work remote
>go to the gym 2 hours a day 5 times a week
>still look like a greek god

literally nothing wrong with eating Potatoes, rice and wheat if you are active
To gain muscle I need to eat 3600 cals a day with my lifestyle
there is no reason I need to eat 400g of protein and like 250 fat

Carbs are fine, you just need to understand how to use them
everyone who is anti carb is classically some lazy faggot gamer or an alcoholic

That's just another eating disorder, the flip side of binge eating

>1500
Maybe stop being such a fatlette and eat less.
I consume 300-800 calories a day.
All of it is chicken or beef, unbreaded, with minimal salt and pepper.

Stop being a bitch and run every day. You do not have to be fast, but you have to do it for close to one hour at least nearly every day. Do not make excuses. You have time, you can sacrifice one hour of jewtube or pol and go outside and run. Do not fast, it is a jewish psyop to make you weak and stupid, plus it does not work in the short or long term. People saying it works are liars and most “effects” people see are from water weight.

t. unironically lost 90 lbs over the past year, went from 285 to 195 lbs.

Eat nothing but meat, poultry beef fish it doesn’t matter.

>way more effective than any kind of exercise
i think you need to do both. you gotta get some good cardio in every day (sustained at around 85% max heartrate). this burns lots of calories while you're exercising. plus, it gets your metabolism running all day long, which means you're burning more calories the rest of the day.

They fuck with your insulin, they are horrible for your system.

1 get pic related
2 fill it with fruit vegetables and nuts every day
3 walk at least 5kms every day, increasing weekly
when you can do 10kms a day without breaking a sweat, go on a long hike. like 80kms. You will lose 5+ kgs during the hike and won't put it back unless you start eating goyslop again.
I lost 10kgs in a month doing this

Lifters are overwhelmingly fatasses who are kidding themselves on being in good shape. Plus nearly all of them roid due to faggy gymbro culture. If you want to lose weight you need to run a lot, plain and simple.

Straight up retarded
>avoid the staple foods that 99.99% of skinny humans have eaten throughout history

no

Just exercise like a madman
Harden your body

The retard js you.
Corn, potato, wheat and rice are not what they were 100 years ago.

OP, this is literally the only answer. Stop making excuses. There is no mystical jewish science to it.

If you're getting good cardio on only 1500 calories you're insane. That's just a horrible idea. Just be patient and healthy. If you're doing a good amount of cardio you should be consuming at least 2500 cals.

Don't eat shit. Simple as.
I eat 3 to 5k daily. Excersise 2-3h each second day, and my weight is mostly same, while fat dropped and muscular mass has increased.

exactly
even then its ok to go out here and there
eat pizza or some shitty fried goy munch
but 90% of the time eat healthy
be active as hell
simple fucking as

You don’t need to consume extra calories just because you’re doing “good cardio”. That is the jewish/narcissistic crab bucket mentality at work, trying to hold people back from success. You can eat a normal diet and burn 1300 kcals a day just by running for an hour, and you will lose 2 lbs a week until your body fat gets below 17% or so.

>weight is mostly same
You’re still fat then.

fpbp
/thread

lift weights every day retard. push-pull-legs.