I love Biden

I love Biden

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 103927.jpg (848x972, 136.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clerk.house.gov/Votes/2005108
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title20/pdf/USCODE-2011-title20-chap28-subchapIV-partB-sec1082.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you make 100k a year
>forgive 10k
what are the chances inflation are higher than 10% this year?

If he just set all current loans at 0% permanently and only issued loans for high earning degrees in the future he'd actually solve the crisis, but he isn't interested in doing that only generating mid term buzz.

Your awful republican president Bush fucked up our student loan laws by making them impossible to declare bankruptcy for. Biden actually supported that bill too, since he is a centrist moderate democrat, although it was a republican bill opposed by the democrats. It's good now to see him doing something to help out

Student loan debt crisis is a republican manufactured debt crisis because under Bush they just wanted to serve banks. As always. As still is the case now

the catch is you have to give back your degree

Attached: joe biden ice cream.jpg (1080x1080, 74.79K)

100%

You're the ones on the right who oppose any student debt relief or changing to our debt laws. Not the people on the left

>only 10k
>instead of "all of it" like he literally promised
I'm getting tired of these painfully astroturfed threads. I wish he had also reduced it to 5k just so I could make fun of it more.

Can we bring back banana man but call it “banana republic man”?

This is the official statement on his twitter.

I literally just laid out the best possible plan you double nigger. 7% interest kills these retards on their loans. At least the government can recoup some of it back at 0% (they will have an incentive to pay instead of just paying off interest until they die), they get relief, and the system gets unfucked for future borrowers.

>college debt obviated when college transcripts are deleted and the degree revoked
I would be ok with this

This would get rid of 2/3 of my student debt. Hahaha hahaha

This will never pass lmao, stupid Americans getting baited again.

What will they promise on the next elections if they'd forgive it all now? People will never stop for asking gibs so you'll have to dribble-feed them so that you can in turn milk them for decades.

I worked my debts off 3 years ago. what do I get?

You can have some of mine. Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha

This is just a way to get people paying back their debts after the freeze lifts. It will get stopped as a bill and they'll blame the republicans. Meanwhile you have to pay back your debts. RIP BOZO

Bwahaha! More gibs! *Gobbles up gibs*. Now then let me reiterate: The entire political class, that is all party member Democrats and Republicans, deserve to be erased from existence at every level of American society. They deserve to be droppedinto a fucking black hole, their presidential libraries burned, and the remains of all dead D and R politicians dug up and defiled. Erase them from the history books and erase them from our minds. We are doing this Egyptian style.

>what are the chances inflation are higher than 10% this year?
This won't affect inflation more than pausing the loans for two years did.

So instead of paying your loans you'll owe $1.5k+ immediately on your taxes. Got it.

You on the right are the ones who oppose any sort of debt relief or changing to debt. The left is the side that explicitly supports the debt relief and changing things like that. I don't know what else to tell you. That's simply an indisputable objective fact

you get to pay extra taxes to pay off other peoples debt

>starbucks barista with PhD in BS
>debt forgiven
>starbucks barista without PhD in BS

Attached: 28qeie.jpg (889x500, 166.93K)

100%. CPI numbers are completely cooked, but this year in real terms we are looking at anywhere between 12-20%

im happy you got some gibs, tyrone. Now you can truly say you are a nigger.

a tax bill to pay for all the freeloaders

You taxes go up and you probably get audited for having no debt.

You mean moar Gibbs. I got Pell grants also! Hahahahahahaa

>This will never pass
The President was actually given power to forgive student debt a very long time ago by the original legislation creating all these government backed loans.
So that's why it doesn't need to go through Congress. If any President in the past wanted to he could eliminate all student debt any time at will.

Attached: rei.jpg (720x720, 32.97K)

KEK Joe Biden was a champion of that bill

You're so good at paying off your loans, you get to help everyone else pay off theirs.

So surely you can cite this provision in the law.

done when are you coming to pick them up

this I have 14k and change in student loan debt this would wipe 2/3rds of my debt immediately because poorfag and then I stall on the last 1/3 for another 3 to 4 years then have the PSLF forgive the rest. The best part about it is your tax dollars pay for my student loans paypiggies its time young people got their turn at the free cash trough that corporations, jews, politicians, boomers, & niggers hogged for years and you can see it in this thread and others the thought of sharing the trough has them squealing at the top of their lungs like giga kikes lol.

Attached: 1645312347274.png (473x495, 511.7K)

Attached: pnZYhhjPhB4fyKkFXXX8yQrHfwXEUm30SpU_hjun2KU.jpg (1616x5528, 1.09M)

Really? That cunt Pelosi was saying earlier this year that the president couldn't but Congress could.

based response

>be leftie zogbot
>fall for the college scam
>tens of thousands in loan debt, useless meme degree
>spend 10 years answering phones and entering data in spreadsheets for $30k/year
>manage to pay off the debt after over a decade

>lol dumbass should've waited and got a $10k discount

Attached: 1652269094023.jpg (500x555, 28.17K)

So is Trump, DeSantis, every single republican and every single person on the right. The people who opposed it were the far left. Bernie Sanders and others like him

So if I get the full $20K of forgiveness because of being a Pell Grant recipient does that mean I don't have to pay jack shit at all?

>t. CompSci fag and my loans have been frozen since I graduated because of forgiveness

Attached: file.png (752x442, 40.96K)

>one final time
Lol they said that last time. The’ll keep kicking that can down the road as long as possible to avoid the harsh reality that nobody is paying it back and if the government tries to force it the economy will implode.

umm no sweaty the covid relief bill made any federally discharged student loan debt tax free as long as it's forgiven before 2025

neither Trump nor Desantis was anywhere near congress in 2005 you moron

A cheeseburger will cost $10,000 in a few years. See Zimbabwe for further details.

The ones on the right want usury to be a crime you dumb kike

>this completely wipes out my 6K debt
I kneel, Biden-dono. My vote was not in vain.

>thats a jew in the corner
>that's a jew in the spotlight
>bruising my religion

thanks bide. il think of you when i vote for trump in 2024

>So is Trump, DeSantis, every single republican and every single person on the right. The people who opposed it were the far left. Bernie Sanders and others like him
Ron Paul voted for it too by the way, before some lolbert moron comes on with that stupid claim
clerk.house.gov/Votes/2005108
They're all supporters of the current student debt issue. They don't think there should be any relief or that anything is wrong, or that anything needs to be changed. And they're extremely vocal about their opposition to changing any laws in terms of our student debt laws. So I'm not the moron here, rightwingers are as always

>So surely you can cite this provision in the law.
Correct.
Higher Education Act of 1965
20 USC 1082(a)(6)
>In the performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties, vested in him by this part, the Secretary (of Education) may modify, compromise, waive, or release any right, title, claim, lien, or demand, however acquired, including any equity or any right of redemption.
Secretary of Education is a direct employee of the President.
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title20/pdf/USCODE-2011-title20-chap28-subchapIV-partB-sec1082.pdf

I manage internal inflation projections for a large finance department and its fucked m8, official CPI number is 8% and increasing but everyone is aware that its higher and increasing.

Attached: 1519191745032.png (500x421, 166.17K)

That doesn't even mean anything. "Usury" it's just some stupid antisemitic dogwhistle word you make up. On the right you're the supporters of banks. Private banks

Unrelated, wonder why they're arming all those IRS agents?

>the word usury is antisemitic
so is pedophilia

private banks using only real loanable funds on deposit

Attached: hayek-vs-keynes.jpg (551x437, 37.72K)

I assume that it's 20% if not worse. As that's what Congress vote as their raise earlier this year.

AND YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh hey, it's you again. What are your thoughts on US and USSR economy during the Cold War? You seemed to be pretty informed on economy and politics in previous threads, so I would like to hear your opinion, if you have time to write it of course.

>inflation are
What are the chances you’re a chink on VPN?

>If he just set all current loans at 0% permanently
The interest rate for federal loans is decided by Congress, which won’t do anything.

>implodes economically
Nothin personnal, kiddo

Attached: 1659451189357997m.jpg (1024x723, 112.23K)

>So I'm not the moron here
You are because you legitimately believe if you vote in y brand of lefties over x brand all of your debt issues will go poof. Reality is that both parties are owned by monied interests and the only way your debt will be discharged is if the economy implodes, which it might given inflation and the overall debt of the US. “Debt relief” is just passing the cost onto taxpayers, including you.

Wow, Biden actually made good on one of his campaign promises

If 5% of your salary does not cover the cost after 15 years the schools have to eat the remaining balance.
You have to get the source of the problem.