What are the political implications of TerraMar and Dominion software being linked?

Why would Ghislane Maxwells's TerraMar be linked to Dominion voting systems?

Attached: TerraMar and Dominion share the same addresses.png (940x736, 524.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizapedia.com/il/dominion-voting-systems-inc.html
bizapedia.com/il/terramar-project-inc.html
cogencyglobal.com/news-and-events/national-corporate-research-is-now-cogency-global
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bizapedia.com/il/dominion-voting-systems-inc.html and bizapedia.com/il/terramar-project-inc.html

Whoa. Bump for discussion.

Maxwell's sisters got their hands on PROMIS a long time ago. They've been turning it into digital weaponry since 1990s.

Never mind. It's just the registered agent that is the same. Huge companies provide agent service to millions of companies. This is a literal nothingburger.

Schizo take
>Maxwell and Epstein were never human traffickers.
>They were working to uncover fraudulent election in the US.
>They helped Trump win.
>Epstein was killed because he was going to expose it.
>Maxwell's cleint list isn't real.

checked and bumped
dominion is in canada too

Attached: who owns dominion.png (2764x5128, 1.48M)

Some cabal companies using the same registering agent is a potential thread to pull on.

yes it's essentially just a forwarding service for legal documents

slide it

Attached: 1641404196277.jpg (208x242, 6.36K)

>This is a literal nothingburger.
I mean, only if you completely overlook how the company data is almost completely copy pasted.

>sisters
were they ever at inqtel?

Attached: dominion to burisma.png (2304x6952, 1.39M)

They do more than that. A registered agent is an individual or business entity that accepts tax and legal documents on behalf of your business. They are the first line of legal insight.

Bump

Attached: E55D2F6A-67CF-42A0-8A4B-DCA0A9D35931.jpg (743x554, 285.2K)

Mossad controls US politicians and US elections.

this is the last of my dominion images
my activated almonds still believes it to be the keystone to lots of the fuckery and tomfoolery we experience in the west

Attached: dominion all of it.png (9552x7780, 3.4M)

they probably have tens of thousands of clients. NRC is now Cogency according to their website. I don't think it's worth chasing but if you think there's something to be found go for it.

Attached: Registered-Agent-List.png (850x1100, 179.54K)

>Why would Ghislane Maxwells's TerraMar be linked to Dominion voting systems?

They changed their name back in 2017

cogencyglobal.com/news-and-events/national-corporate-research-is-now-cogency-global

Attached: Capture.jpg (1641x868, 110.78K)

all i know is texas told dominion to fuck prior to all the nonissue cess
giddyup niggers

Yeah, these are common. There are tens of thousands of entities all registered to a building in Scottsdale. If you want to find any connection, you need to pull the entity docs from the state - this address means nothing.

Staff pics 1 of 3 coming

Attached: PJ Day.jpg (829x539, 83.6K)

This , once you understand Jews and their golems are behind everything, it all makes sense.

staff pics 2 of 3

Attached: Dover Group Pic 3-323786-edited.jpg (895x577, 101.24K)

>Why would Ghislane Maxwells's TerraMar be linked to Dominion voting systems?
because her sister was involved too

Jews caught yet again
“ it’s literally a nothing burger “
Lol KYS

This looks like the place to work if you're in to fat chicks

someone last night posted in a redskull thread about the tag threads being ballot origin houses

Lol no

Theory makes a little sense given how bad they want to flip Texas blue and that Ohio is an important swing state. Curious if there are similar things going on in Florida.

so what does a registered agent do beyond receive legal docs on behalf of s corporation?