How do we fix the jewed up diets of today's society, particularly here in the west?

How do we fix the jewed up diets of today's society, particularly here in the west?

Attached: 1661108409330653[1].png (1500x900, 302.14K)

Grow your own food. If you live in a city, move out.
Otherwise Enjoy your goyslop.

A-americans don't believe this, do they?

Attached: 1661203261862521.png (599x602, 266.42K)

Would eating better make me a more attractive and cuter?
t. femboy

If you're not a disgusting slob, you're already better than like 60% of the population.

I eat mostly hot pockets and that's goyshlop ;-;

what is in hot pockets that makes them so terrible for you?

Growing my own food is too much fucking trouble, that's why we invented society. I have things to do, I'm not going to spend the entirety of my life toiling in the dirt like a serf.

cornstarch and goybean oil

Lots of preservatives, plus I noticed my skin got uglier when I only ate that for a few days. *sigh* I just wanted a quick and easy food.

>I'm not going to spend the entirety of my life toiling in the dirt like a serf.
Reminder that the average medieval peasant worked 150 days a year, 9 hours a day, while the Japanese get at most 2 weeks vacation per year and work 10+ hours a day
You toil your life away more than a peasant.

I'm not a salaryman you dumb fucking moron. You are terminally ignorant.

It's one of those things, like the 2020 election, or the scamdemic, where no one believes it but the media monopoly and the corporate monopoly pretend that everyone does.

Are rural Japs white?

Attached: 1661305364176492.png (1337x1071, 456.66K)

rice cooker with any meat and veggies in a steamer on top is going to be better than any microwave slop. If you have an oven its just as easy to roast a pan of diced shit

People need to be taught to avoid any sort of prepared food items, you should only be buying whole ingredients when shopping. That way you ensure you're not getting anything cooked in oil, you're not buying anything full of sugar or corn syrup, it encourages you to learn how to cook.
Personally, growing up my parents didn't know how to cook at all. they'd buy these low fat lean cut roasts, and then they'd cook them until they were fully fucking grey and miserable. Served along side some peeled russet potatoes or egg noodles. I hated eating dinner, so the easy alternative for me was to gravitate towards cheap TV dinners and all that trash. If I had decent cooked meals I never would have considered anything else.

Dont blame kikes all the time you fat fucks. Capitalism is worse then them

I get my oil from trusted sources named pigs

Attached: 50-12.1-Porc-Tocino-Con-Piel-FS-1024x672.jpg (1024x672, 55.33K)

They used to. Probably not much anymore.

Simple rule
If you are buying food that has more than 7 ingredients its probably noy good for you