Britain

"Great" Britain.

Attached: 24ivki7pmna51.jpg (750x1074, 95.57K)

If you really want a laugh, look at the amount of burglaries investigated/solved.

Haha, fuck this place

Are you guys able to defend yourselves there? Like, at all? A home made crossbow is better than nothing.

N WORD SPOTTED

POLICE INFORMED COMPLAINTS REPORTED

I've got a .22 air rifle, a very sharp kitchen knife about 12 inches (with lociense) and a house brick. If shit hits the fan I'll bug out and hide from the hordes of sandnigger mudsharks

The left is correct about Police
The right is correct about Politicians

Link me to this tweet

im rarely wrong
they call me rarely wrong ron

Attached: 1661273176854154.png (804x511, 247.76K)

air rifles are just as deadly as real ones. i didn't know this till my friend bought one, you can kill deer with it and the projectiles hit pistol levels of velocity

they're not pellet guns, and they're just as expensive. I'm about to buy a .30 cal. friend has a .22 and and .50 cal

Yes sir! The legal limit in the UK is 12ft lbs, but one can purchase a "upgrade" spring, which in the eyes of the law requires shortening to the correct length in order to make the rifle legal. Otherwise a Remington express can be brought up to the USA limit which I believe to be 23ftlbs for this particular model.

But, of course, this is in Minecraft

Attached: IMG_20220822_082631.jpg (1000x700, 484.26K)

Attached: IMG_20220824_165002.jpg (1065x1423, 1.06M)

didn't know you guys had an energy limit on them, is there a caliber limit? i know your regular firearms are limited to .22 and are a bitch to get.

the air tanks are 5000psi, is there a way were you can screw with the air regulation to turn it up even higher?

screenshot due to stupid 4mb file limit

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-085028.png (1440x2960, 2.32M)

those are absolutely fantastic to kill and afternoon knocking off tree rats, especially out invasive north American ones that plague the uk

One can acquire a rimfire .22 and can go slightly higher on calibre, however registration is required with a gun club for a minimum of two years, then one has the ability to apply for a loicense for ownship. The property has to undergo inspection, and an enhanced background check will take place on not only the individual, but the whole family and close friends.

Sounds fun right...

Also, nice pic

Foxes and rabbits are the main game. It's a nice bit of kit. If I could move to the USA I would, just for the right to be able to defend oneself. This place is a slow, but gradually declining cessspit

>is there a caliber limit?
On air rifles, not formally but de jure only .177 or .22 are available. Or 4.5mm steel ball bearing air rifles/pistols. If you have a license for full bore rifles, you can buy pretty much anything up to .50 I believe. Caveat is the lengthy process of acquiring one, plus regular police inspections of your gun safe and separate ammo safe. Many hobbyists just use club guns instead of buying their own. Afaik, you don't need a license or safes or provable reasons to own air guns, just be over the age of 18 and a responsible user on your own land/with landowner's permission

Yes

To be honest it's easier to get a shotgun loicense here. The caveat being, you need to be a "farmer"

>house brick
Y-you don’t mean like what they use to make houses there right? Like a brick brick?

Attached: D436012E-91F0-4BDE-9BDC-10E3A46257EB.gif (500x281, 315.19K)

>Y-you don’t mean like what they use to make houses there right? Like a brick brick?
I do indeed sir!!!

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 9.17K)

well... anything's better than nothing I guess...

Yes

What other sorts of bricks are there? Other than bricks of diverse narcotic enrichment

Last time I looked, gun club is also a valid reason, and I believe that the police need to prove a reason you shouldn't be issued with a shotgun loicense compared to the rifle license burden of proof being on the recipient proving they have a good reason to own one

good thing they were so fast when pakis were raping teens

>I believe that the police need to prove a reason you shouldn't be issued with a shotgun loicense
Das rite

Living in a city is no good reason for owning a shotgun, so to speak. Being a "farmer" however...... Let just say, there's plenty of own mines with a certain colour of miners in that will never be found

>Living in a city is no good reason for owning a shotgun
Lmao upside down world