MIAMI BETRAYS DEMOCRATS

Imagine losing your key base in one of your main strongholds. How did libshits fuck up this badly?

Attached: 2A36D9B5-5825-44FF-8B85-335A6A51F672.jpg (1024x587, 72.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monicacolucci.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DeSantis is a political genius and was unrigging the voting system in Florida while Dems didn't even notice. The state will never go blue again.

I thought the cubans were a fairly republican bunch all along?

>alonso
>colucci
what do mutts prefer
corrupt white pefties or corrupt latino conservatives?

Only the ones who experience what leftism creates. But you forget its been a awhile since they ran away from their own pile of shit. Long enough for a new generation to be born and vote. This new generation is still a bunch of stupid Cubans and don't forget, it was stupid cubans that brought communism to Cuba.

nigger shut the fuck.

I'd prefer the spic honestly. Leftists are cancer and white leftists are the worst.

There are only two types of "Central American*" immigrants:
>Christians escaping religious persecution
>Cartel and Sandanista death cultist felons released from prison and pointed north

*Anybody south of the Mason-Dixon line

they're not even Cuban anymore retard, they're born here usually 2+ generations and turn into voteblue bots the moment they hit college.

LOL. All central Americans are thieves, they're rude, they're pushy and most of all they're plenty. If you drive down 8th street right now, you will not see a single Cuban anymore, they're almost ALL central Americans now.

It's like a rat infestation, once you got one it quickly turns into 100 then those 100 turn into 10,000.

The damage is so bad that 8th street is already losing its svol and character and just becoming another brown-people shithole.

Attached: 1660662590806557.jpg (1280x720, 99.02K)

>colucci
>latino

Cope and seethe you stupid faggot

>monicacolucci.com/
play the clip, she has a subtle miami accent, the chances of her being a spanish speaker are quite high my dude, especially considering it's miami-dade.

Its pretty bad when areas go from white to brown and liberal to conservative. I'm so tired of my own people being cornholing sissy faggots who wont stand up for themselves. Hitler was right we are doomed in this timeline.

Dems are decent people who only want the best for the country according to abortion gun control and high taxes

Forgot to put on your memeflag proxyfag

You mean Democrats betrayed Miami as they betrayed the rest of the country.

Niggers, unironically. Hispanics are normally very blue when it comes to voting, but put them next to niggers(which for some reason I'm seeing a large amount of in Miami when I hadn't growing up) and the right wing Caudillo will come out of them on the spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOU SEETHING FAGGOT

Kek

White leftists are subhuman cockroaches.

Democrats should respond by doubling down on diversity and inclusion, not enough 6 year old's know enough about the pet social theories of middle class NPR cat ladies.

God I hope they do

Hahahhaha

>Florida Voter Registration Advantage
>2008: Democrats +694,147
>2012: Democrats +558,272
>2016: Democrats +490,705
>2018: Democrats +257,175
>2020: Democrats +134,142
>July 1: Republicans +202,321
>Aug 1: Republicans +230,999
>Net Difference since 2020: GOP + 365,141
florida has been trending red for a very long time and now its pretty much impossible for a democrat to win there