NO REFUNDS

If you paid your student loans you’re a sucker and deserve to be laughed at

Attached: A09BB0E2-6047-4030-958C-40BED2D0C0B9.jpg (1170x662, 649.78K)

$10k is only an eighth of what I owe nigger. Pay it all.

I don't understand why this is seemed as unprecedented and unfair when we literally give tens-of-thousands of dollars constantly to niggers for having more kids, along with a slew of other gibs thrown at everybody from boomers to Ukranians. You could make a very good case that most people who took out student loans were lied to and defrauded anyway.

>go to college
>get ass raped by Jewish loans
Or
>be me
>get medically retired from army after 5 years
>3500 a month for life
>free insurance for self and family
Just admit you college faggots were lied to in high school and made bad decisions

Attached: MyBank.png (1169x1623, 289.2K)

wow this is a really bad suit for a president lol i have better suit fabric hahaha. old, poorly fitted and cheap wow wow wow

Does the 10K applies to NEETS?

Then have the schools pay for it, numb-nuts. This does nothing to address the problem and will just worsen things.

How do Americans have such big loans?
It only cost me 22k to get my B.ENG.

Us college is a scam. That’s it.

>inb4 the balance of the loan can grow in size now

>ever doing the responsible thing for a government that hates you
Their own fucking fault. Smart ones only pay the bare minimum each month because this shit is all getting forgiven eventually

I wouldn't argue against that, but my point still stands. The government facilitated in the fraud by loaning money for worthless degrees. An 18 year old has no idea what the job market is like and they are lied to by public schools regarding the worth of these degrees.

>willingly giving money to the federal government knowing it will be redistributed to Israel and niggers
Absolutely agree OP.

Attached: 1651759107754.png (653x495, 460.51K)

$10k isn't enough. Forgive them fully.

I made 145k in my first job out of school

This clown thinks student loans are $10,000 or less????

Most ppl with student loans have way more than 10k in debt. The average cost of 1 year of public uni was 22k; over 40k for private. This is a drop in the bucket and basically just funnels money right to the lenders.

Being a crippled welfare queen doesn't sound great to me, and I can see the appeal. Can you work?

Programmer?

It's also racist against black people they should have 100% Plus they should also get some money for anything that they paid

Going to college is just a formality when your daddy has connections.

I could. I stay home with my three sons. Teaching them everything they need to know about life. I had a house built and live on 300 acres thanks to my dad. We farm on it have a comfy garden.

>biden give money straight to the banks
>somehow it's a win for someone
abolish the fed and jail that senile fuck

The 100% disability is only worth it if it is not for PTSD, and it wasn't for something that actually wrecked your body. A PTSD diagnoses effectively kills all 2A and self defense rights in the legal system.

It’s not ptsd. Long combination of things. My 2A is nice and protected. Plus, I’d like to see the gaytf make the drive up to my house. I’ll see them before they see me.

Why would they do that when they can do it In pieces, every 2 years? The play is obvious, and honestly they wouldn't have even done this, but Biden tanked so badly.

Taxpayers have had enough of this shit. Start taking these fuckers out. ALL of them.

Just relax while the rest of us grind

I think a nigger wrote this.

Thinking Biden gave them billions of student loan pay offs.

When it's just chump change and you gotta foot the rest yourself.

i paid for my university in cash. why am i getting fucked for being responsible and not taking out loans that i can't afford to pay?

STFU you white sis gender piece of shit

It couldn't come at a better time. This will free up cash flow to pay interest on credit card and consumer debt. Biden is single handedly saving the consumer lending industry.