Fuck your kids

The white man simply cannot outbreed the shitskins. Anyone advocating to do so, is simply trying to serve up a new generation of tax slaves to their jewish masters.

White people cannot outvote the shitskins. White people need to start thinking about how they are going to compete or eliminate the 9 shitskins we are each numbered against.

Attached: 1660924094047894.jpg (1080x845, 495.65K)

Easy. Every White man in America uses his AR-15 every day until the problem is solved. At most, it would take 90 days.

Great idea
Fucking your own kids is a great way of ensuring your bloodline goes on, each of your kids is 50% your genes, by fucking them you create another generation with 75% of your genes
Based post, 14889

Fuck off, shitskin, this is a white person thread

We actually can outbreed them. 100 years ago Whites were 30% of the total human population, which probably made us the demographically-dominant ethnic group.

That was 100 years ago. In the now, we are being outbred 9 to 1, and the political damage is done.

>america
>white
"...everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified."

>t. webm related

Attached: homo-erectus-brazil.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

ook ook ook

White man can't outbreed shitskins?

What?

You need to pay for your kids if you have kids.

I think you're a nigger. How'd you find a computer? You broke into a Library looking for Nike Shoes?

ww1 and ww2 were the white mans holocaust.

Lmao, Brazilians are whiter than you, americuck

We can stop feeding them. Whites are the only race that is not being artificially kept alive through aid programs.

Jokes on you faggot.
Skin color is the gayest fetish to care about.
I’m just happy you’re not reproducing and will die alone and sad about your skin color.

Spics work on most of the farms in the US.

That's actually a possibility I hadn't thought of.

>Every white man in America
There's like 6 of them in total

Did we ever find out what this actually was supposed to be? Because homo erectus seems to be a reasonable explanation.

Nice try. 1 average white man = 100 shitskins.

Attached: 7itqr4qcy5w51.jpg (360x450, 23.74K)

Not in the voting booth. Grow up and seriously consider what I am advising, if you are actually white.

White man in 2022 in that pic of yours

Consider what you're advising?! You are advising that we give up. Are you actually white? Besides that, no I'm not giving up. I only had 3 kids but my boy is on his way to exceeding that. Good luck competing for resources against me and my clan in the future.

advising quite the opposite, bro
what I am saying, is that your 3 kids wont change a damn thing, and will in fact work their whole lives to support 27 niggers

What are you going to do about that?

Nigga, what you ooking bout? Afreakan wuz 13% of the population in 1970, and they be 13% of the population now! You ain’t done shit with yo tiny Black dicks brotha! You about to be mogged by the Central American Man and the Asian man!

Attached: F72D6257-7E7A-47BD-B9E8-143591D15975.jpg (450x283, 10.51K)

>White people cannot outvote the shitskins. White people need to start thinking about how they are going to compete or eliminate the 9 shitskins we are each numbered against.

"We can't win democratically anymore so let's just chimp out"

Niggers do not have a monopoly on violence.

So tired of this hairstyle.