You Vill use the wash cloths

And you will be happy.
Is this better or worse than eating the bugs?

Attached: 1661353219798503.webm (576x1024, 1.66M)

just do afghan style and use the left hand

>insane feces traps trailing all around the bathroom and laundry room
i really shiggy

I'm just not wiping it, it's all.

Attached: p.png (653x674, 230.36K)

I currently have a half a pallet of toilet paper in my basement, which should last me about 5 years. Thanks for reminding me to buy another half pallet.

Imagine the smell.

Looooooooooooooooooool

mudbutt chad

>touching your butthole
Fags.

>He doesnt have a bidet in his house

I will never understand why my fellow americans hate them. I have used them in Europe and Asia and my personal favorite is the Thai "bum gun" style followed by the japanese toilet seat style. The Italian style is easily my least favorite.

they can be used as covid masks too after you wiped, experts say

People know paper is renewable right?

well with water shortages, you will have to improvise.
You will use a cow or ox's piss stream to wash ur booty and you will have to time it impeccable so you don't waste a single drop.
Thank u for your understanding.

>flushes 6 of them
Not my problem.

Rigged poll at the end is pure British modus operandi

>Is this better or worse than eating the bugs?
Much better. You'll just install a fucking bidet like civilized people instead of being forced to eat a specific food type because you're priced out (or straight up unable to source) anything else.
Still never gonna happen though, the issue is shitting away from home and that will still require single use stuff.

I used to use just toilet paper until I was like 18.
Since then I cringe at how unclean I was, and 99% of the people around me.

Unless they're tacking showers after they clean or use a bidet they're fucking disgusting. To be fair I never knew it was a thing, so people are just unaware of how unclean they actually are.

I was about to tell you how toilet paper gets broken down and where it goes, but then I realized you meant trees...
LOL
I'M A GOOF.

I will just use a rabbi's beard to wipe my ass
or those curly sideburns they have, either way

I also never used a bidet until my honeymoon in Cambodia and Thailand. Legit changed my life.

My dog already figured it out. Just drag your ass across the living room carpet.

The old Paki mudhook