What in the world could be causing this, Anons?

What in the world could be causing this, Anons?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 9.47.42 AM.png (1286x1292, 1.02M)

probably the blood dopers

It could be anything, really... except the gene therapy of course.

Attached: 1661346022479746.jpg (2812x2000, 2.2M)

Cardiac arrest in an endurance cyclist is like a jellyfish dying of a broken bone. It makes absolutely no sense.

It most likely is the clott shot, with that being said some people do just die after straining their heart, due to underlying problems they have no idea they had.

Health care in Britain is really shit for preventative medicine. There are no yearly checkups or scans, even for kids, here.

>ITS THE VAKZEENS ITS THE VAKZEENS!!!!

Attached: 4862.jpg (427x400, 70.88K)

You will never have a proper functioning immune system. You have no T cells, you can't fight cancer, you have no immunity. You are an NPC twisted by mRNA and media into a horribly weakened and defunct version of your former self. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back the unvaccinated mock you. We are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “unvaxxed friends” laugh at your poor decision making behind closed doors. Purebloods are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed our immune systems to destroy pathogens with incredible efficiency. Even those who have “vax regret” are now an abomination unto Mother Nature. Your persistent cough, shingles and eczema is a dead giveaway and even if you manage to hide it with a mask and clothes, people will know what lies beneath is barren, diseased and infected. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the realization of the biggest mistake you ever made in your life creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under its unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - if you don't go back for yet another booster to buy yourself a few more weeks of pitiful life you’ll buy a rope instead, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your pureblood friends will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to watch you live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of destroying your own life like a mindless sheep being led to its slaughter. They’ll burn you, making sure none of your misfolded proteins escape into nature and taint the pristine Earth. All that will remain of your legacy and virtue signalling is that picture you uploaded to social media, smiling and clutching your free donut. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. There are no refunds.

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.jpg (900x1326, 188.76K)

Global warming.

I don't know.
People at very high competitive levels will be taking some combination of performance enhancing drugs.

I doubt it. Please get your triple boosters.

I approve of the depopulation injections. We should thank Klaus and Fauci for killing all of reddit.

>I don't have any friends
I can tell

I was going to claim he was on so many drugs he lasted longer than anyone expected but quads of truth are quads of truth.

That looks like the son of the bad guy in the TV show Reacher.

I mountain bike with friends, that brought me to this thread.
I would also break every fragile yellow bone in your soulless bugman body and you'd do nothing towards your pathetic demise.

>impotent incel power fantasies
You have not touched grass in a very long time

Tell me who you are bugman.

Scottish diet
Seriously tho, it's the vaccine. We all know it by now. It's already too late to act. This winter is going to be fucking brutal.

Attached: Scotch_pie_dissection.jpg (400x266, 74.22K)

>Tell me who you are bugman.

Attached: 2720.png (490x586, 87.58K)

The anons shall inherit the earth.

Winter Bikegina.

I read somewhere that naps can cause heart problems recently. He was probably caught nappin.

Gardening.

Maybe he died of long covid, short covid, big vax, little vax, climate change, asteroid. Insert whatever the current psyop is and that’s what he died of

I'll look into those. Thanks.

have (you) chang

Attached: 1653941878339.png (768x600, 203.54K)