Donald Trump cant find a lawyer to represent him, leading him to declare pro se

I smell jewry

Attached: 1D1AE86A-D247-4624-B3C9-FDFCA8A8083E.png (2048x1536, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zwHmlwejA9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares

Mr. Donny Trumpo can lick my anus.

suck my cock troon

It has nothing to do with jews or conspiracies, you morons. The FBI politely tried to get him to return the classified materials on his own volition for over a year. He signed a letter and sent them saying he had no more classified materials. It was a knowing lie. It's not some conspiracy, you people are morons. On the rightwing, you're fucking stupid morons

(OP)
>It has nothing to do with jews or conspiracies, you morons. The FBI politely tried to get him to return the classified materials on his own volition for over a year. He signed a letter and sent them saying he had no more classified materials. It was a knowing lie. It's not some conspiracy, you people are morons. On the rightwing, you're fucking stupid morons
Seriously, just try to use the 2 neurons you all have and think about this for one moment. IF it was a "le democrat conspiracy!" then the FBI wouldn't have politely requested the docs for a year, right? They would have just gone into his house and made a big spectacle. Instead, they spent a WHOLE year trying to avoid that

You people are just stupid. Fucked up, insane people. The way you see the world is wrong. Objectively wrong. Always was. From going back to the Bush administration when you same morons argued for 10 years that "WMDs ackshually WERE found in Iraq!" you're the same level of stupid. Literally, the exact same group of people. Stupid. Ignorant. Uneducated and wrong about everything

>The trial is on hold until representation...
>The trial is on hold until representation...

On one hand, you have a good point.
On the other hand, you have a good point.

Meme flags can lick my anus too.

He declassified them retard

He has 200 lawyers at all times you dumb nigger kys

Sounds like the legal system needs a personel reset.

But that's not true. That's not factually something that's true. That's something that is factually completely made up and demonstrably false. Demonstrably, objectively false

God forbid the FBI were used for it's intended purpose

Exactly if they cant even represent us then we need to forcefully represent ourselves

Are you shaking?
Are you literally shaking?

Sounds like he should better call Saul

Biden used his executive privlage to revoke Trumps executive privlage. THEN they used the DOJ and the FBI to then raid his home. It was 100% planned and you are a cunt shill.

No its not, as he couldve talked about it, making it declassified. That can literally be his defence and a legitimate one because these arent valuable docs like muh nukes

Hi Niggers

Attached: 1619553324099m.jpg (1024x729, 152.05K)

But it's factually not true that he "declassified them", no matter how much you make that up after the fact

I dont care if he did or not because Im not a bootlicker

It's not a conspiracy, you're just an insane person, like all rightwingers. The FBI factually requested the documents for over a year from Trump. For him to send them on his own volition. He refused. Then sent a signed letter saying he had no documents

So it's just logically untrue. As it always is with rightwingers. It's ironclad-logically untrue, as always

If it were some conspiracy, the FBI would have just raided his home rather than try so hard to get him to send the docs over, and avoid a public spectacle. Can't you understand at least that one simple, immutable fact?

No you are stupid.

I will not support partisan verdicts, I am an enemy of lawmakers when they stoop to that

Every POTUS enacts a flurry of XO's that invalidate the previous administration
That's because XO's can only affect Cabinets
Now, Cabinets can affect your life, but cannot be applied against you directly
Understand your own nation FFS

This is critically important to this conversation: If you claim to have access to documentation that IS NOT in the public domain, you are a mole, shill, liar or other. The most likely reason for an wild claim: Government misinformation campaign, Or "Klaus army shill".

You had better believe that the TEN COMMANDMENTS sin of BEARING FALSE witness is a one-way ticket to hell and damnation.

One lie can hurt BILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT A TIME

No that WOULD make you a bootlicker. As always with rightwingers you completely twisted things 100%. This WOULD make you a bootlicker because you're just saying "I don't even care what Trump did because it's alright because he's Trump" so it WOULD make you a bootlicker. And you are. ALL rightwingers are bootlickers. It's proven time and again, through scientific research, including neural imaging, that you people just have brains wired for authoritarianism and hierarchy

A honory kike, kiked by some kikes cant find a kike advocat u be sayin?

omg yo Trump is committing genocide yo

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

>The FBI factually requested the documents for over a year from Trump.
Source or fuck off

Faggot youre TDS is showing. You dont need to be right wing to read between the lines. Did Hillary or the Bidens suffer the same fate? No. Should they? Of course because theyre clearly criminals. But they wont be. Why? Because theyre part of the deep state. Just a bunch of noble senators and a long line of spoiled rich brats who were born in a family of politicians. Trump was outside that incesteous sphere and was and is just in the way. So fuck you kike, I wont support partisan verdicts ever

youtu.be/zwHmlwejA9Y

It's not my responsible to "provide you a source". It's your responsibility to learn the basic facts of the case you're discussing before you run around all over the internet crying "there's a democrat, communist, satanist, pizzagate, deep state conspiracy against Trump! Oh but please don't talk about his associations with Jeffrey Epstein!"

Dude you're insane

>It's not my responsible to "provide you a source".
Yes it fucking is kike, the burden of proof is on you.

No say the line faggot, say you love israel

>Pure projection by a credulous moron

So you have no actual facts to support your factual claims? Got it

>This loser gets to vote

Please kys

There's literally no burdens or responsibilities toward you on me at all. What I said is something that's factually accurate and an integral part of the story. If you choose to be an ignorant rightwinger, then you're just a stereotypical ignorant rightwinger

>professionals dont want to go disappear, go bankrupt or watch their children get raped in front of them in banana republics
No shit

Because your fanfiction isn't relevant to anything and you're too fucking lazy to actually look into the issue. You'd prefer to just have a tantrum on the internet and project your inadequacies onto strangers, while fantasizing you're the hero.

>Everyone laugh at my political enemy being denied a fundamental right to legal representation within my political show trial
>Its 1917 jew Bolshevik Russia again
>We are the good guys, killing millions of bad people
You do know that once the parties switch anyone involved in the DSA, COUSA, BLM, or antifa are going to face the same treatment.
Kys and sage

But it doesn't matter if you deny it, it's still what's factually true. It's still a factual part of the case that the FBI requested the documents for over a year. It's not a debate. It's not something up for argument. It's something that's an indisputable objective fact

>rightwing
Looney

Attached: 8814B49C-8290-42B7-9751-6F08B5B76686.jpg (640x1024, 156.82K)

It's not a debate, it's an objective, indisputable fact

>sent a signed letter saying he had no documents
So, taking a page from libfags, he misremembered the facts?

Proof retard, otherwise you lost the debate.
Kiss my boot goyim

Not what happened but thanks for yoyr opinion CNN.

Your ass is not a source of truth