Maybe those that got vaccinated didn't have the complete data but the unvaccinated didn't have the complete data either...

Maybe those that got vaccinated didn't have the complete data but the unvaccinated didn't have the complete data either. There's no way you could have know the vaccine wasn't going to work. It was literally a guess that you got correct.

Attached: 1661264997655535[1].jpg (1284x971, 417.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ
youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COVID never existed so why would I get some fake Jewish "vaccine" for it?

everything about this vaccine smelled like bullshit
morons can cope because they legitimately thought the govt has their best interest at heart like retards

>No one could predict this

Attached: 279525552_5357455684275950_5693357322825859214_n.jpg (553x329, 50.96K)

Surely it's been pointed out to him that it's a choice between one risk or two.
Not one or the other.

I'm gonna say it because this is a perfect example.... cope.

>Do the jews want me to get it? Y/N
>overwhelmingly yes
This was the dataset I was working from, seems pretty much complete to me

/thread

>voluntarily electing to take an mRNA therapeutic for the flu
>no guy walking around with a cart screaming "Bring out your dead!"
It's novel technology that was rushed for political purposes to fight something that was completely twisted into a pandemic for political purposes. Every fiber of your being should have been screaming "NO!"

>vaccines created by jews in a matter of months
imagine being so naive your alarms bells don't go off.

H O L Y
C O P E,
V A X XM A N

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ

When in doubt saying no is the best bet.
Taking a medication without knowing its full side effects is fucking stupid.

No refunds

Could he be any more of a fucking narcissist? Because he wasn’t intelligent enough to wait and see nobody else could’ve possibly been intelligent enough to wait and see..we just all got lucky? I don’t get people who think this way.

Delet this shelly

Attached: clotted4.gif (375x300, 1.37M)

you don't need complete data to know that politicians and propagandists are untrustworthy fucks

this asshole needs a fistful of valium. he’s about to start wandering down the street in his pajamas yelling at the clouds. that is, if he isn’t already.

>Maybe those that got vaccinated didn't have the complete data but the unvaccinated didn't have the complete data either.
yeah pretty much. it was a crap shoot.
i got the J&J in April 2021 because the limited data we had said mRNA was sketchy. Once more data came out I said I would not get a booster, not even a J&J booster.

I'm glad that the shot I did take was the J&J and not the mRNA junk. most of the people I know that got the Pfizer jabs got covid anyway.

You're right! We should make health decisions for the entire human race against their will based on pure guesswork whether it'll drive us to extinction! Doctors are just better at guessing than you and me.

youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
This was probably the best take I've seen. Scott's gut instinct is fucked up. Whether it's from years of being a cuckold or whatever, his natural reaction was to bend over and take it. Not the attitude I'd trust in a "problem solver".

a lot of very intelligent people fell for the covid/vax narrative. i don't think it has to do with intelligence but a certain personality type that rejects this shit. clott was scared out of his mind and feared death so much he went along with anything he was told. many such cases

Not only that pharma wants mrna approved so they made sure the only vaccines they offered governments was mrna. If there's enough blowback on governments for the jabs they should be irate at pfizer and moderna, but they're basically lap dogs so they'll continue to cater to them

>Y-you just guessed!

Anyone with a brain stem could have come to the same conclusion. Unfortunately, those who took it don't have one. I wouldn't call it a lucky guess.

>clott was scared out of his mind and feared death
Typical boomer mentality. Bend over and fuck the fertile to save their barren selves

>There's no way you could have know the vaccine wasn't going to work.
vaxxie cope. I don't trust big "the money is in the treatment , not the cure" pharma .

this. a lot of smart people have destroyed their natural instincts from years of indoctrination and social ladder climbing. they are no better than your average idiot, perhaps even worse

Stop being retarded. We had plenty of previous knowledge. There's never been a successful coronavirus vaccines. 3/4 of all vaccines that make it to human clinical trials never actually see the light of day. You can't have immunity against a respiratory virus from an injection - you need mucosal immunity. Pretending that "we didn't know anything" is 100% pure grade cope.

All ealier attempted Corona vaccines had failed, same goes for similar diseases. Why? Because the virus mutate and circumvent the protection that the vaccine was giving.

There was never anything about the mena vaccines that addressed that issue. It doesn't matter if you get a part of the virus injected directly or if you have our body make it, it's still just going to mutate and the vaccine will be useless

Anybody with half a brain knew and understood this. All the doctors knew, but people are susceptible to group think and the peer pressure was too great for most of the people who knew.
Midwits will literally think "this many people can't be wrong" and throw 10 years of schooling out the window.

Why are there not more threads on this or at the very least more frequent mentions or did I fucking miss it at the peak of disscusion?

>Not only that pharma wants mrna approved
The hubris of the jew tinkering with God's creation will kill us all unless we kill them.

we knew they were lying. they always lie. default to that and youll always be safe