Southern Ireland has been colonised by niggers lmao

Southern Ireland has been colonised by niggers lmao

Attached: 1629862695121.png (848x1168, 805.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZz1N1n1UM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn’t Ireland known as an extremely racists country until recently?

We wuz leprechauns and sheeit nigger

>the british boy's name was mohammad

All it takes is one generation of atheist children to grow up and you go from IRA to gay.

They'll just keep screaming at us Anglos as they too get genocided by kikes.

When Great Britain & Ireland were united, we ruled the world.

Attached: GreatBritain.png (900x1506, 40.35K)

Now THAT'S a blackpill.

Attached: 1660461300342581.jpg (364x290, 10.77K)

Ugly darkie. Euthanize 'em all.

Why were you dating a nigger, user?

you burgers actually have a mythological concept of Ireland. I feel like most of you claim Irish ancestry yet couldn't point to Ireland on a map.

Americans have sown division on the British Isles for over 100 years now because of their desperate need to be accepted by the tribe of their distant ancestors.

Attached: irishusa.png (634x300, 334.45K)

Why did Ireland fight so hard for independence just to colonize themselves with niggers? They must know what happened to us.

Shut up faggot. You cryptokikes need to have some respect for other nations. Everyone's sick of your imperialism. And then you have the gall to criticise Germany for doing it in WWII? What a fucking joke. Anglonigger.

You will never be white.

>colonised by black people
Thats a lie, blacks dont colonize, they are a opressed minority. Colonization is white culture.

t.ching chong chinaman

Bring put ye Black and tint

You will never be a Jew.

BRITS OUT
WOGS IN
SIMPLE AS

My Great-Grandmother looked just like this beautiful Irish lassie

Lmao look at this ungrateful Anglo.

>amerimutt saying imperialism while acting like his country didnu nuffin meanwhile events like the annexation of Hawaii or the invasion of puerto rico didnt happen in his brain
KYS, fag.

your hellish dump is worse

kek

Jokes on her, he will resent and abuse women forever now.

Attached: 1575621601846.jpg (989x1280, 260.22K)

Irish is the second or third most common european ancestry in America, you potato and they think the irish were / are racist because their aunts and uncles, cousins and parents are. It's a pure pea-brain assessment, they fail to understand most Europeans are heavily domesticated people who chase trends.

Attached: almond-lovejoy.jpg (631x1266, 115.76K)

>pretending America isn't run by angloniggers and kikes.

she is funny

Ha, no.
We're full of christcucks and communists. We were ripe for colonisation. We welcome it

Meet the fastest Irishman ever Any Forums

Attached: 1661023802602601.png (1440x1443, 1.33M)

You racist are all the same. "Oh, blacks do this so they are bad". Oh whats that, you disagree with me? Clearly you are asian or jewish. You small hatefull people dont realize the consequences your words and actions have.

Correct. Anglos hate getting found out.

Who is we? You probably arrived to Ireland within the decade and are not assimilating properly.

You picked the wrong race to colonise white boys.

should of picked a weak race like the japs.

They don't care what happens in other countries with racial tensions. We want niggers, and that's final. We were too white. We want niggers at any cost.

in fairness any man who knows how to scrap handles you nice like. You have no chin.

I don’t date non white women, I always make that clear so they get pissed off

Us brits still mog you Irish niggaz, don’t make us merk u paddy battybois again

Attached: 17FF065B-3B89-48E7-AA52-8B798B993F40.jpg (719x925, 96.93K)

When two of the biggest wars humanity has ever seen destroy your continent in under 50 years, it makes sense that the next generation (the boomers) would do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen again. However their cautious actions have only delayed & not prevented, because until jews are fully removed from our civilisations the problem will never be solved.

invading and destroying =/= colonising

isn't Ireland like 90% White still, what are the demos?

You haven't a clue. You don't think that the majority of Irish welcome niggers?
I bet you think the same about Canadians.
Pure cope

Your jewish buzzwords do not phase me as I am of a superior race of man. Inferiors like you will be culled in the harsh world that is to come.

Attached: termracist.jpg (700x914, 238.64K)

no?
ireland supported every anti britain independent movement
IIRC there were people from india traveling to ireland to learn how to make bombs back in 20th century

No ones beliveing that, LMFAOOOO

Scots-Irish is different from Irish.

When American say Irish, they mean Northern English, or Scottish.

those who call themselves jews but are not

Well, the orange order does have lodges in Africa, cohencidence I'm sure
youtube.com/watch?v=mZz1N1n1UM0

plastic paddies are the fucking worst, they worse than actual irish people

Micks are related to Anglos they have beem cucks