We need a president who drinks vodka, parties with celebrities, and has topless lesbians making out in the White House...

We need a president who drinks vodka, parties with celebrities, and has topless lesbians making out in the White House. Joe Biden could never do that.

Attached: sannamarin.jpg (1900x1265, 329K)

Young people say shit like this thinking they are the first to ever think or try it. Plenty of civilizations have tried this and we never hear about them anymore. Why do you think that is?

SANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

That sounds based though. Why are Rethuglicans such boring incels?

Quick, someone name a good female leader so I can activate this trolley lever!

I would suck a turd out of her asshole and wash it down with a glass of her piss

Rethuglicans sounds cool as hell and you know it. Sounds like a bandit faction in my fantasy games

>topless lesbians
missed that part

please stop posting about our national embarrasment

Attached: 26f_jpg.jpg (673x604, 156.09K)

J.D. Unwin would say that the sexual liberation of women caused the downfall of those civilizations.

well there are rumors that Melania fucked one of the black White House chefs.. so that's something.

dont worry Trump is gonna run for prez from jail

>We need a president

Attached: doubt.jpg (1400x700, 46.81K)

weimar century

Don't be silly, OP.
That's the VP's job.

Attached: Kamala-Willie.jpg (736x508, 28.78K)

According to the Putinbots on Any Forums Tarja Halonen was the best leader Finland has ever had because she believed that NATO is unnecessary because Russians are good boys.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than a chinese plant whos going to destroy your country at least joe isnt a coke whore of babylon

Can we trade Kamala for her.

>what is the best job you have ever won with a blowjob?

Attached: job.jpg (220x208, 15.72K)

The only ''good'' female leader was Zenobia but in the end she was defeated, taken prisoner and became a sex slave.

Attached: sad-marin.png (744x742, 847.77K)

we need a president who wrote the art of the deal