Has there ever been a stronger job market in history than in this Biden economy?

Has there ever been a stronger job market in history than in this Biden economy?

Attached: EmO_F87XIAAFZ0T.jpg (880x490, 198.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/project-veritas-denies-any-wrongdoing-after-receiving-supposed-ashley-biden-diary-1646614
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20 million Americans are behind in their utility bills.
50 percent lack any emergency savings.
Shit jobs with shit pay are shit, like you.
Fuck off.

>Has there ever been a stronger job market in history than in this Biden economy?
YA
>all other job markets.
Also he didn't win , he will be looking at the world from the inside of a prison cell in just over a year.

The adults are back in charge now, CHUD, and there’s nothing you and your orange cheetoh can do about it. Except cry…

>20 million Americans are behind in their utility bills.
Those are niggers and losers.

If you like assembling burgers and waiting tables.

>adults
right

Attached: 05DB5481-8F68-4618-9542-11E86F1DF49B.jpg (1242x1382, 395.56K)

>If you like assembling burgers
Yep. Tons of fast food joints always have help wanted sign, more than I've ever seen before
>waiting tables
I think COVID killed the sit down restaurant industry

>it's all mcjobs

Attached: biden wins again.jpg (1758x1471, 234.97K)

shortage of grave diggers right now, its a growing industry.

Is the job market really better?
I'm finding it harder to get a job now than 5yr ago despite an additional 4.5yr experience
I'm applying to coding jobs. For most, i fit 90%+ of the requirements. Today is my first interview in 3 months, for a job i don't really want at all
It the market is so good, why do i get rejected without interview for basically every job i hit all requirements for?

I look forward to the gas, food and electricity prices going up.

>It the market is so good, why do i get rejected without interview for basically every job i hit all requirements for?
serious question by the way. i really want to know. and no it can't be "lol you must smell loser" again, i'm not getting interviews even. i paid for a professional resume re-write by a recruiter with a lot of experience with ATS systems. i get calls more often from recruiters (usually Indian, i can't understand a word they say even) but it doesn't really go past that.
maybe the market for tech jobs is just oversaturated?

And meanwhile lazy worthless conversatives somehow think it's Biden's fault they're jobless, homeless and without wife and children

Attached: 1638039558109.png (536x558, 474.96K)

We are in a recession and every company is performing layoffs.

The only goal is to stave off hyperinflation until after the midterms. Everyone should vote Democrat so they're force fed every last bite of muttoid scam world collapsing on itself.

niggers utility bills are included in their free housing
do you not take care of your somalis up there?

Joe Biden is a pedophile and the father of a crackhead pedophile son

Attached: bq-5c695a1bd7b93.jpg (720x720, 101.19K)

Alright polbro, I'm going to help you out. Apply for jobs in Huntsville, AL. It's a great place to live and work, tons of comfy and exciting DoD contractor jobs like hypersonic. Don't go for the large companies, look at places like Torch, Intuitive, TSC, or peopletec. I'm swapping jobs currently, and have people fighting over me. "B-b-but it's in Alabama," yes, and that is our greatest defense for keeping out useless midwits that treat media as reality. Everyone that's ever visited me, or I've helped get a internship/coop from college has been surprised at how nice it is and ends up staying here. It's the south's best kept secret.

That’s not true though

Shit thread. Move along

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

Half of u.s. business said they would be cutting employees very soon.
The largest aluminum mill in the country just shut down because they can’t afford the electric bill.
Same with two different steel mills.
The trucking market has went to shit, half as many truckloads are available from just a few months ago. Freight rates have tanked, while the price of diesel costs a dollar a mile to move the truck down the road.
$5.50/ gallon
In 2020 diesel was $1.69/gallon
Average was $2.00/gallon
2021 average was $3.00 gallon

The worst economy is just getting started. Expect empty shelves and lots of violence.

This. His daughter Ashley Biden is also a drug addict. Check out her diary. She says that she used to take showers with her dad and she thinks that fucked her up. Yeah, no shit.

newsweek.com/project-veritas-denies-any-wrongdoing-after-receiving-supposed-ashley-biden-diary-1646614

yes, the job market under Trump before the scamdemic

In Bidens America everyone gets TWO JOBS!! How else will you pay the bills?? be grateful you can contribute 2x as much to get the same!

Attached: 1629827212538.png (1622x1366, 2.07M)

are american citizens aware of it? Because their opinion polling doesn't look that optimistic.

/thread

yet another boring paid poster *yawns in sage*

>he will be looking at the world from the inside of a prison cell in just over a year.
two
more
weeks

If you aren't a troll you must be a masochist. I'll never understand why faggots come here. We constantly rip apart your entire worldview. You're entire existence. How close are you to joining the statistics?

Attached: 1658371410228259.png (512x378, 154.38K)

Friendly reminder.

Attached: 1658748257716631.jpg (843x850, 109.99K)

Yes, every other economy under every other US president. But at least Jimmy Carter is happy knowing he isn't the worst president anymore.

Trump did this, and he did it while Biden and democrats accused him of protectionism and racism against Chine communists.