Who the fuck started the goyslop meme?

Pretty sure its a glownigger operation. Theres literally nothing wrong with eating McDonalds etc. Fast food is white food. Theres nothing wrong with eating burgers. Its tasty, easy to cook and efficient. Thats what being white is about

Any Forums can't refute this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/360991/the-secret-jewish-history-of-mcdonalds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those aren't burgers they are abominations.

Mcdonalds is actually healthy

remove all the glucose from that pic and you have 400grams of chicken, 400grams of beef and a few pieces of lettuce.
>its shit user.

first mention of it was in 2016~.
It became popular in a leaf thread and spread everywhere else recently.
PNN America talks about it in one of his episodes.

Double quarter pounder with cheese is literally the only good thing you mutts have brought to this world.

goyslop refer to the quality of the food, not what the food is
so macdonald is indeed goyslop
now kill yourself retard

Agreed. This meme is all over Any Forums. Just a demoralizing attempt. People should be amazed at the abundance of food and choices we have.

based

Attached: 1661338247114.jpg (2047x2730, 2.12M)

Because it's not healthy at all, Tampon sandwich flag.

Attached: 371-3710399_angry-pink-wojak.jpg (820x885, 162.75K)

There’s a reason why you can eat so much goyslop user it’s just hollow and covered in things that make you addicted. Our bodies need iodine and we don’t get it from natural sources because we don’t cook our food anymore, so your body tells your tongue to crave MORE fast food and chips etc cause that’s where it gets iodine and then you end up having to over eat to compensate

It's true, McDonalds is good for you and very affordable.

Thats why I mean. The media calls McDonalds unhealthy, thats when you know its actually good food

those are good

glowniggers desperate so they are playing no ur the jew shill cards

>Theres nothing wrong with eating burgers
I grill my own burgers, the fast food shit is almost like poison

>..Anonymous (ID: dLfCK36Z)
>Who the fuck started the goysl(...)
>08/24/22(Wed)06:47:06 No.392375979
>139 KB JPG
>Pretty sure its a glownigger operation. Theres literally nothing wrong with eating McDonalds etc. Fast food is white food. Theres nothing wrong with eating burgers. Its tasty, easy to cook and efficient. Thats what being white is about
>Any Forums can't refute this

Attached: 1661337749602071.jpg (732x626, 85.35K)

All (((funny))) memes suddenly all at once started ((gozslozp))) memeing
NOT A PSYOP!**
Reeeeeeeeewweeeee

doubt

Attached: 1661338537326.jpg (960x960, 151.03K)

Check out any jewtuber with a electron microscope that analyses fast food and you'd be surprised to hear all the plastics, bugs and various other contaminants that go into the goyslop.

t. used to bang a industrial food inspector person

Attached: shuu.png (1440x1080, 836.88K)

Attached: 1661012894409739.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Even with burgers, you could get something fine for just a few bucks more, respect yourself

I always thought this meme was retarded because Jews don't even run the fast food industry either.

Fatties who eat large quantities of McDonalds don't respect themselves

Goyslop is most definitely a comment on the quality of fast food, not the institution of it.
McDonalds used to be much higher quality.
Now it's shit quality.
White men started the restaurant, Jews took over. Like everything Jews take over, they get ruined (but not destroyed - at least in this instance)
That's goyslop.

Anti-Food Leftists.

Internet.

McDonald's isn't even good in Japan
Subway is good
KFC is good
Even Krispy Kreme is better in Japan
But McDonald's? Still terrible.

Attached: trumpfastfood.jpg (960x648, 90.89K)

Burgers are based. These however are not burgers
>bad meat
>additives
>served with sugar water

>Fast food is white food
guess how i know you are just another fat dumbfuck

What about McDonald's breakfast?

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Bacon-Egg-Cheese-Biscuit-Regular-Size-Biscuit-1_1-4-product-tile-desktop.jpg (297x297, 10.42K)

If you're going to get fat at least do it on something that actually has a taste beyond just trying to produce addiction

opens in two hours

Yeah, I ate at McCorporate for the last time about 2 months ago. Had to take my buddy to the eye doctor and we stopped at one.
Now, you already know that when you go the food's not gonna be the best. McDonald's is somewhere you eat at when there's not many options, you're getting shakey from hunger, and you already know what to expect. The food I received was more of a middle finger than a quick fix. Fries were room temp, burgers were straight cold and sad. I felt cheated as I left.
Also: ATF cope thread

>Fast food is white food
Laziest/most retarded words from a shill I have seen in a long time

Peak boomercore. I never thought I would see something like this in the whitehouse in my lifetime. Truly the days of KEK.

Attached: 1653707446149.jpg (1024x931, 117.63K)

>Theres literally nothing wrong with eating McDonalds etc
ig you are pregnant and live in a no abortion state, you should be able to charge the restaurant owner with murder if you eat enough of this shit to miscarry

fuck you toothpaste flag

Attached: vault-boy.gif (220x265, 171.44K)

>hamberders

literally any fast food is full of sugar
its the reason it doesn't go bad in decades
which is all you have to know to not eat that shit
it doesn't just make you fat but also lazy aka american

>literally
>white
go back boomer

The difference between fast food and goyslop is that fast food is cheap. But McD is not cheap anymore, so it's just goyslop.

McDonald’s is fine for you if every time you eat it your next two or three meals are leafy salads.

America’s waistline would shrink if every other dinner was a bowl of salad or stir fried vegetables.

The "biscuit" is made out of sawdust.

Cold McDonalds served at the Whitehouse. Canada was right in burning that place down.

it started on Any Forums and they're right, you fat fucking shills are obvious... holy fuck... imagine thinking it's just about the macros in goyslop, it's literally fried estrogen and cancer

kek

yeah right... forward.com/culture/360991/the-secret-jewish-history-of-mcdonalds/
I didint even read the article, since you can deduce pretty easily the influence of jews in every industry, just by the principle of state regulation.

why would it have to be leafy salads? are you dumb?

More and more people are filling the emptiness in their lives with things that can't satisfy them, and it's the lack of moderation and self control that is destroying lives.
Lots of things are bad for you, even fresh fruit that is healthy can be bad if you don't eat it in moderation. McDonald's isn't healthy, no fast food is good for you. But then again you were never supposed to eat unhealthy processed food all the time and that's the problem; almost everything today is processed, artificial and full of sugar, salt, fat and chemicals.

What!!???

Attached: 1661061312947873.png (752x972, 493.94K)

Have you seen the ham planets that eat it? You look at a 400 pounder that eats mcdicks everyday and then tell me it's healthy to eat.