It's over

the guy delivering my pizza was named Muhammadjon. We tried.

Attached: 9a1.png (600x600, 85.96K)

What kind of toppings?

Attached: 1649585283396.png (785x847, 500.11K)

>It's over
The guy delivering my pizza was named grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz. We tried.

Yea and what was her name?

fajne mają Julki w norwegii?

kurwa Danii...

Churka name

pulled pork, bacon, chicken, jalapeno etc. + pizza rolls

Pineapple, jalapenõs, ham, salami, pepperoni, ox meat, cheese, tomato sauce, and oregano.

"Oh man i wish 60 iq niggers with white skin existed"

Poles:

Attached: walkking.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

You put a whole barbeque on pizza over there?
Ive seen all of those things on pizza individually but never all at once.

Sneed

Based

was pizza hut. I know it's not (((true pizza))) but I like it sometimes, cause when we were kids dad used to take the family to pizza hut on weekends after a day at the beach in summer.

Attached: apu_apustaja_kym.png (2400x1350, 402.8K)

>Poland finally gets diversity
I haven't had a white driver in months.

Mutts don't understand this cause they went to mcdonalds once a week or even more. But for Euro's getting pizza or mcdonalds as a kid every few months was a treat. Otherwise it's just potatoes and meat (not saying that's bad)

Been traveling across Poland today, haven't seen a single shitskin yet.

Now that i think about it, i genuinely can't even remember the last time i've seen a non-gypsy delivery driver

How can I as an Asian better connect and relate to my Polish online friend? I can tell there is a cultural barrier and our energy level and outlook on life are drastically different.

sorry to hear that, stanczyk. the same's happening here. i stopped ordering food after a pajeet delivered it to my door. never ordering again. also stopped going to a restaurant where a pajeet started working.

be the best Asian you can be in your home in Asia. Then we can be frends and even enjoy visiting each other's country.