Bong food gets even worse

The absolute fucking state of bongland. Selling rotten food because of the environment / supply chain. That's some fucking third world problems right here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-202804_Twitter.jpg (1080x1253, 566.97K)

you will eat the spoilage

Feels good living in a real country not some shithole that sells rotten food or usa that sells feces and plastic burgers
Tbt fuck turdgaria lmao

i am gonna travel to canada for free suicide

Might as well eat shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141941_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x800, 81.27K)

Expiry dates are pretty stupid desu. If it's still good what's the problem.

Expiration dates are for retards. At most there should be a manufacturing date for processed foods

>real country
Funny, last time I checked we were the most powerful and oppulent nation to ever exist while you're some who shithole on the ass end of the civilized world. Cope and seethe you t*urkroach rapebaby

Attached: C84E1C72-E077-4A0F-A2C9-605AFEFB458E.jpg (500x332, 48.95K)

Nigger I will throw shit if it's even close to the best by date.

I’m dog sitting. Watched BBC news for the first time in years - i don’t watch TV at home.
They are making it sound like all fish & chips shops are done for
>the price rises are an “extinction level event” for these small businesses.
Get a text - pic.
Came here /pol to post it

Attached: D46A1525-0D3D-4543-843F-4AC3C4F94EBC.jpg (1125x1340, 343.76K)

Imagine being such domesticated cattle, that you cannot even tell if you should eat a moldy potato or not.

Brits abandoned 17 million of their kin in africa to get killed.

this is nothing but karma

>to save customers money
Lol. They mean to save corporations money and the savings "trickle down" to the consumer? But liberals told me trickle down economics don't work
>it will work this time goys, true trickle down has never been tried

They are phasing out best before dates. Not use by dates.
Thats something they should have done years ago as 'best before' is just some Jewish bullshit trick to make you throw out perfectly good food and spend more money.

>operational
It's military you fuckwad

yuo will eat the rotten botatos

Attached: 1570838279089.png (514x514, 143.29K)

when they first introduced it for fruit and veg over here, very noticeable change that all of the stuff was overly ripe with no other choices out there, or it looks fine under their chiller, second you take it home, it rotted.
They absolutely are taking the piss with it to curb profits.

How does this save corporations money?
For food producers and sellers it's better that the stuff expires quicker and you need to buy more.
You're not very smart.

Turks are mutt roaches bulgarians are the real tvrkic bvll g arians
Cope seethe and dialate muttoid nigger ur the greatest farce on mtv
Now get back to munching on that feces ridden plastic bag patty
Ull never be rich or renowned
If ishit on a plate and serve u will thank me for that oreo souffle u soulless golem

Attached: app_bulgari_outside_02.jpg (500x400, 86.8K)

>consume old food for the environment goy
That's a goy mindset right here. Imagine, big bag of fucking potatos, sprouting like mad, mold everywhere.

If I go to the shop the product is fucking fresh or it shouldn't be there, period. We produce more food then we need, this is a non-problem it's just climate change jewfuckery and you know it

Attached: 1650362422487.jpg (504x470, 97.68K)

Why would potatoes need an expiration date?

The media, political parties, everyone who attends Davos need grabbing. Anyone in globo organisations need to be tried all at once for genocide, the mass murder of millions of people since 2020 and executed.
Putin, Twerky and klaus are partners. Klaus brags his cult controls 50% of cabinet positions world wide. The war in ukraine is a WEF set up to do 2030 shit.
The only reason a person would not know this is of they use msm to be ‘informed’ - so therefore they know nothing but rubbish.
Do not use or allow the use of msm - it is criminal.

Attached: 832BFE12-8DFB-474D-B6AD-857B65CDF750.jpg (1125x1651, 1.03M)

how does this save money?

>paying full price for expired and spoiled food
this is what happens because most people can't id spoiled foood like the refugee niggers in calais that threw away canned food

Take that Putin

Good, expiration dates are just a jew op for throwing away perfectly good food.

that on the other hand is also stupid. Use your senses is all, if it's not spoiled why throw it out?
Funniest is when people are scared of yoghurt that expired like the day before, because they really don't know what yoghurt really even is

Kind of, it works if you can visually check the food, like in the case of fruits and vegetables for example. But how can you tell that something in a sealed package has gone bad?

15 million meals is nothing

They sho6do more like Americans, just outright ban everything that is real food and keep the goyslop that never deteriorate

I have this crazy ability to tell wether food is rotten or not. It’s called looking at it.

Potatoes last ages cunt and supermarkets in western countries are the biggest culprits of food waste cause they dump shit well before the produce expires since they can't sell it beyond their shelf life.

But that's not true....

Everyday supermarkets reduce that days expired items so if it's not on the package they are still tracking it somehow and still flogging it off cheap when its about to go off.

stores throw out or donate a lot of stuff that expires, if they can sell it instead that's money not wasted

Bulgaria status: not poppin

Attached: 1579649000723.png (682x798, 520.33K)

Truly, you can just smell it and know if it's good.

Majority of people throw stuff out when it reaches its exparation date, even if it's still good.
Food producers put short expiration dates on their products to encourage people to buy more frequently.
By removing these dates, many stupid consumers will be less inclined to throw out perfectly good food. Thus the consumer saves money.

Did I really need to explain this to you? Can't you think for yourself?

you ever opened out of date supermarket yoghurt?
don't be a fucking idiot. I'm against them all the same, but it serves the kikes no profit to throw away food that they can sell if rotted.
dumb fuck.

Expiration date is a scam. The food doesn't rot the moment some arbitrary date is reached.

They wanted independence and then got fucked with by the ussr and usa right after

stupid spoonfed urbanites don't know how to tell when something spoils
A few summers in the countryside as a kid with your grandparents fixes this, as does a quick google search
Still, it's stupid and dumb to do this, expiry dates are still useful as an orientation measure

I don't get it why can't we just send the bongs Australian potatos. It's because you fucking tards decoupled economically from the Commonwealth countries in the 1970s in order to integrate with Europe. Now your reliant on fucking krauts and European supply chains.

The sooner the anglos sphere up and become a union the better.

They aren't going to sell expired food you fucking moron.
You're completely missing the point.

My food comes from the local farmers not some goy market enjoy the pesticides and chemicals
Yesterday i made a raw unpasturized cappuchino with exclusive coffee rraw milk and nutmeg cloves and ceylon cinammon
You will never even conceive the exclusive and luxurious taste of purity and perfection
All these american niggers here every single one of them is a literally castrated dog on a kike leash none of them will ever be rich
Even drumpf is 80y old and cant stop working for the synagogue
What kind of a billionaire goes to work
Ill tell u a broke bum ass kike asslicker cocksucker
Im the richest person on pol by far easy

>food good today
>food will still be good in 3 days

so you can plan for the next few days you fucking gay, foresight lacking fag

They’re only removed ‘best before’ dates from fruit and vegetable products. That’s it. It’s nothing yet Any Forums is reaching hard to try and insult us yet again.

It's another way to squeeze farmers out. If they get rid of expiration dates then people won't throw away food quite as often and the farmers will suffer.

>they are still tracking it somehow and still flogging it off cheap when its about to go off.
Why bother to lower the price if nobody knows the difference?

but most npc's follow those dates religiously, they simply can't see or smell the difference themselves

Sanctions are working.

Reagan is in hell waiting for the heaven to trickle down

Attached: capitalism irl.jpg (1024x475, 88.64K)

Good. Those dates were nonsense anyway

>Expiration dates
>No goyim you can't eat this food!!
>What's that? Why not? Because the label I put on it says so! Now go and buy more!!
If you can't tell whether something is off or not just by looking, smelling, touching, and tasting a bit of it. You deserve to get food poisoning.

I ate 13 year old picrel. Tasted fine. I'm not even a poor fag.

Attached: 44fe5c22-3b4c-4a2d-8492-edb2a702bf62_1.jpg (2400x2400, 590.97K)

How is that legal?

What are the political implications of a Bong BVLL like myself moving to Bulgaria and bleaching some olive skinned Bulgarian Med QT?

Attached: 800px-Nina_Dobrev_during_an_interview_in_August_2018_02.png (800x1169, 737.65K)

>Anyone in globo organisations need to be tried all at once for genocide, the mass murder of millions of people since 2020 and executed.
It's no joke though globohomo is trying to depopulate, it's fucking everywhere user.

Attached: 20220823_112103.jpg (566x960, 65.08K)

i just never gave a shit, i can tell when food goes bad without a date
but i expected some jewish shit

since Brexit we can do whatever the fuck we want
Now excuse me whilst I eat my moldy baked potato

Do you have a horse?
I dont think so

so dumb urbanite goys throw them out and buy new ones since food magically expires once the clock strikes 12
Yes, and I also make my own

>Food producers put short expiration dates on their products to encourage people to buy more frequently.
Yes and no. Sometimes it's a new trick sometimes its there because there's no obvious way to assess freshness yourself. The idea of getting rid of it or even best by dates is retarded climate politics, that's all, case dismissed.

Bongs should be fucking livid.

we have a clear winner here.
bvlgaria is much safer

Attached: almost.png (2139x1284, 221.22K)

Theres around 50k anglos here they even have their own villages and communities i know some of them
If u can drink and scrap ull be alright