Those Who Died Suddenly Last Week

Here's a list of people who suddenly died between Aug. 8 - Aug 15 . They died from the vaccine because people in the past didn't die at all. I don't know whether they are vaccinated or not but it must have been the vaccine because it fits my narrative. Somehow, 62% of the world's population is still alive, the theory about the pericarditis and heart inflammation looks like a fake now but I have to keep getting deaths from other sources to keep my audience interested and to make sure my posts are shared on social media as much as possible.

Many people ––actually the vast majority of people–– will criticize my posts but I don't worry about that because I can always say that they fear the so-called truth and I can convince my followers that the truth doesn't make any sense at the beginning and that my posts are being censored, definite proof that my vaccine theory is real and that everyone else is wrong. Once I have plenty of followers I will start asking for donations or I could just sell pseudo-treatments against infections and common viruses and get a commission for each sale.

What would happen when people are no longer interested in covid? Well, I guess I could start a business of selling bleach to cure cancer. If there are people who believe that the vaccine was part of a plan to exterminate 62% of the world's population I guess they would believe everything as far as it's something that goes against the MSM narrative.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-08-24 a las 11.25.39.png (952x1103, 150.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw17bfLDGe0
odysee.com/@SixthSense-Truth-Search-Labs:0
bitchute.com/video/gsgCDxVryXhG/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way, let me introduce myself: My name is Mark Crispin Miller.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-08-24 a las 11.48.57.png (668x630, 220.57K)

Your post has done nothing to convince anyone that the vax is safe. All you attempt to do is insult and humiliate anyone who dares disagree with you. If you have to be this aggressive and dishonest the make sure no one can think otherwise, surely you cannot be telling the truth.

Who are you trying to convince vaxxie?

Attached: proxy-image-1.jpg (664x317, 67.26K)

What? but wasn't this vaccine fearmongering a business strategy? what do you think?

go take another I want to move into your house

Attached: kidsdying.jpg (1024x566, 77.52K)

ok, how do you know that those people died of the vaccine?
>and how do you know that those people didn't die from the clot shot?
Well, I would first think of other possible causes considering that young people have been dying unexpectedly since the beginning of humankind. If you showed me 15,000 cases of unexpected deaths in America, I would take a closer look at that. But if you show just a bunch of cases here and there, you are not telling me shit

Attached: 1622071371065.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Attached: stats.png (1080x799, 544.95K)

Attached: expose.png (1271x577, 183.22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bw17bfLDGe0

Attached: babydeathquestion.png (636x532, 180.66K)

and if there was definite proof that those people died from the vaccine, why doesn't he provide any proof? He's just reporting the deaths of young people, that's it. Why does he have the benefit of the doubt? Could it be because he's telling you exactly what you want to hear?

Attached: deleted.jpg (3000x3671, 1.85M)

I don't know if Anastasia is a good doctor –in case she is one– but anyway I would fuck her for sure

Teddy Ray was a 350+ pound nigger. He drowned.

I guess shills can't read pictures ^^^

This is just taken from the US DoD reporting of all the health problems in their military. It got taken down completely after this came out :(

FDA did warn us, kinda

Attached: fdaleakedsideeffects.png (2048x1536, 2.73M)

>the vaccine still hasn't taken me yet
It's not fair bros

12.5 BILLION doses of COVID vaccines have been given to date. 62.9% of the entire world's population are considered fully vaccinated. If these "die offs" were actually happening, it would be EXTREMELY easy to prove so, especially in tons of smaller countries. Yet right-wing retards can't seem to provide any proof for any of these things happening.

Attached: doses.png (687x243, 33.61K)

In memoriam...

odysee.com/@SixthSense-Truth-Search-Labs:0
>"young hearts"

Attached: dead--DIED_OF_SUDDENLY.jpg (643x629, 44.47K)

Apparently nobody ever died before the COVID vaccine.

This Scottish Mountain biker (Rab Wardell) died in his sleep yesterday. He was on the television just a few hours before.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824_110113_com.opera.browser.jpg (1080x2240, 534.07K)

Sads many such cases, nuke uk, get fucked alliance

>three student football players
They died in a car wreck, you dumb schizo.

But, it HITS you, onan...
bitchute.com/video/gsgCDxVryXhG/

Are you sure you won't reconsider?

Attached: trudeau--TFW_VAXOCAUST.jpg (215x305, 22.85K)

CALM DOWN VAXXIE - PLEASE!
We don't wanna lose you, man!

I'm not right wing. and kids in the UK are dying.
>t. former teacher who quit due to seeing extreme vaccine injuries and realising it was time to GTFO

in the UK we have 1000s of excess deaths per week right now blamed on "lockdowns & climate change"

Do you have paracetamol at your home? If so, go check the leaflet and the side effects section. Every drug ––most of them–– has side effects that can manifest in very rare cases (like 1 in 100,000 cases or 1 in 500,000 cases). The fact that paracetamol can cause kidney failure doesn't mean that it WILL cause kidney failure. So, what you are showing me now is a list of possible side effects from a vaccine, which are extremely rare but that can manifest in some people. No one is denying that. But how often do those effects manifest?

>We don't wanna lose you, man!
user i...

1 in 50,000 get rare blood clots

Attached: rnaintegrity.jpg (1461x699, 209.09K)

* 1 in 25,000

Attached: rnaintegrity2.jpg (1080x1436, 134.68K)

>entire Western world starts going to doctors frequently and asking for comprehensive check ups due to fear of COVID
>doctors discover a lot of previously undiagnosed shit
Exactly what you would expect. Why can't you anti-vax incels into statistics and mathematical reasoning?

Attached: boomer-with-a-computer.jpg (1080x1350, 186.03K)

> it would be EXTREMELY easy to prove so
How. The same agencies giving you vaxxed statistics are giving you death counts. Where can you track cancer or heart conditions or miscarriages? You are not know what you’re told

Listen to yourself, you fucking delusional schizo. You GENUINELY think that 1000 kids dying per week wouldn't be gigantic news? In 2020 you had 789 child deaths in the UK, you are telling me that you now have more deaths IN ONE WEEK than you did throughout the entire 2020 and NO ONE is reporting on it?

* 1 in 15,000

Attached: rnaintegrity3.jpg (436x508, 200.15K)

If you got to say every single death that happened in 2020-2021 was COVID, then we get to say that every death this year was the vaxx. Both claims are equally credible and made in equally good faith.

But you're going to say it's OK when you do it but evil when someone else does the exact same thing. Because you're a morally bankrupt nigger. Go back to Morocco.

Ironically, it's the super-fit who were at the biggest risk from the fake vax, while being at the least risk from the so-called "CoVID". For their immune systems are strong, and if the mRNA's do their work, their fit bodies destroy themselves.

JudeTube "Dr. Campbell" and then search "Kyle", and you'll get a picture of the chaos the Jonestown juices do to the fit.

Attached: 1660222506057630.jpg (585x500, 88.07K)

here is a list of Canadian doctors who died for no apparent reason but totally unrelated to and safe and effective vaccines, coincidences happen all the time

Attached: 1660656537830816.png (413x2344, 193.73K)

>Apparently nobody ever died before the COVID vaccine.
Apparently nobody ever died before covid

>another scottish sportsman in their 30 died without warning
i've seen a dozen or so of these over the summer. so much so that i have heard about because it has become chat around town that X died, when i had no idea who any of them were. random deaths of sporty 30 year olds gets the town talking

yes, this is what is happening. kids are dying and being hospitalised and people just don't see it.

*1 in 10,000

Attached: rnaintegrity4.png (1600x708, 890.44K)

I live in a country with a population of 5 million people and ~90% are fully vaccinated. Yet we have no die offs anywhere or anything out of the ordinary. If we did, it would be extremely easy to track both through public records and through word of mouth.

*1 in 5,000

Attached: insertionintodna.png (1833x937, 1.24M)

* 1 in 2,000

Attached: dnaintegration.jpg (994x770, 471.93K)

why don't you show your flag, pekka?

>yes, this is what is happening. kids are dying and being hospitalised and people just don't see it.
There's 52 weeks in a year. You claim there's 1000 dead children every week. That would mean that you'd have 52k dead children in 2022. In 2020 you had less than 800 children's deaths. Don't you think this would be extremely fucking easy to prove?

There are 100,000 doctors in Canada. You would expect about 2,000 to die every year, since life expectancy after getting an MD is about 50 additional years.

15 dying of unexplained causes out of 2,000 total deaths is well below the usual rate for "unexplained causes." Learn math, chud.

I know Covid is like a common cold but at first it did kill old folks and the truth is that vaccines saved millions of old people worldwide

1 in 1,000

Attached: rnaintegrity5.png (1600x891, 1.04M)

Here you go, ei vittun perkele hyvä saatana yksi kaksi kolme.

The person you're arguing with is a retard.

>You GENUINELY think that 1000 kids dying per week wouldn't be gigantic news
It is. Sorry you’re trusted ((experts)) aren’t telling you. They’ve been lying for over two years. Do you expect them to begin telling the truth now?