Women are struggling

How can we make things easier for them?

Attached: 1593349697428.jpg (720x1154, 181.07K)

That bait is from 2019 dude

I've been with a few women in my life and one thing I've noticed is that the female anus is incredibly close to the vagina, in fact they're barely an inch apart.
I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feels like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.
Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her anus is only 1 inch away from her pussy and laugh her into oblivion.
Women: Please accept that they're too close together, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whose ANUS is only 1 inch away from the vagina --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favor.
Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that
They're just too close together, sorry, but its true.

The men who make good money are married and have families. Men don't need Women with money, we don't want providers; we want to be providers.

Remove them from the work force.

Teach them hypogamy and shame wine aunts and spinsters.

not my problem

Is it about finding a mate or about money?
If she wants more money, she'd better stay alone and work for her promotion...

Exactly. Women can't respect men they think they're better than but the more they improve themselves the more men fall beneath their consideration and they aren't happy about this but won't change what they're doing...

Attached: BA6AAFB9-1B80-4A86-87A5-E2A220BDFCEE.jpg (799x614, 87.9K)

You better be able to afford 15 holidays a year and a bimonthly Louis Vuitton handbag or else

This

>

Attached: 1st world.jpg (736x1104, 113.81K)

It's ok, now you can buy expensive wines and luxury cat breeds.

Kek

By telling them to fuck off

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

WTF did those dumb trollops expect, whining about the pay gap, so they get more pay and now want to whine about not finding a guy who gets paid more than they do.

So which is it, cupcake?

Attached: nude_redhead_pilot_in_airline_cockpit 7.png (512x512, 444.73K)

Legally tie their wages to 72% of what men make?

I hate christcucks so much it is unreal.

Beat them up really nicely, show them you dont need money to still be head of the household. Then universe balance is restored and women are happy once again.

Gonna have to raise men's wages I am afraid.

With my high school gf I imagined picking her up with both holes like a bowling ball and throwing her. I know this is a pasta but still

Any woman that bases the worth of a potential mate on income deserves to die alone.