Reasons why they are so impulsive and violent

>Lower intelligence - on average African American IQ is about one standard deviation lower than white people.
>MAOA-L gene - often called the warrior gene and it is believed to make people more prone to aggressive and violent behaviour.
>Higher testosterone - blacks have been found to have higher testosterone levels than other races.
Am I missing anything here? I remember someone on Any Forums mentioning a while ago that blacks actually don't have higher testosterone but they do have higher oestrogen, hence they are more prone to be overly emotional and histrionic. Can somebody redpill me on this?

Attached: 130924120555t.jpg (800x450, 51.88K)

I wish I had the MAOA-L gene. I am too high inhibition and feel like a coward.

>reasons why they are impulsive and violent

niggers.

Next question.

They viciously physically abuse their children and, while growing up, witness a normality of violence unlike any other race.
Oh and their diets are consistently poisonous.

I have the MAOA gene, it doesnt make you more aggressive it makes you angry when someone is an evil piece of shit, e
G. seeing Any Forums sociopaths mock a girl being raped and murdered makes me want to destroy everything. In whites this means more likely to hunt down a child murderer or serial rapist. Blacks also often have no empathy and are childish so this in them translates to chimping out instead of reacting to evil

You're a retard

>I remember someone on Any Forums mentioning a while ago that blacks actually don't have higher testosterone but they do have higher oestrogen, hence they are more prone to be overly emotional and histrionic. Can somebody redpill me on this?
>I remember someone on Any Forums mentioning a while ago that blacks actually don't have higher testosterone but they do have higher oestrogen, hence they are more prone to be overly emotional and histrionic. Can somebody redpill me on this?
Their higher estrogen levels cause them to act more emotionally than other men. This is why they're so likely to fly out the handle and kill each other over nonsense. It has nothing to do with their testosterone.

>Am I missing anything here?
Lack of "future time orientation" and high time preference.

Some studies say higher test, most say higher estrogen.
Estrogen makes far more sense as their rage is emotional and futile rather than being a productive war-bringing rage. Also, they are more often gay and they come from a matriarchal culture as opposed to the patriarchal west.
I can't find the studies, but just search for it in Google. You'll find the higher estrogen ones.

People-shaped animals

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-220621_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x777, 149.19K)

you can visibly see only the one in the middle even has a prefrontal cortex
>and hes fucked up on drugs in the mugshot

Attached: OIP.jpeg-56.jpg (474x574, 42.05K)

Attached: 1642837861327.jpg (903x959, 145.08K)

Yeah, it's also the reason why they buy expensive shoes and cover themselves in moisturiser and are more superstitious than any other race.

>Am I missing anything here?
There was some study about how animals with higher amounts of melanin were more aggressive and it was so controversial that it was removed from whatever scientific journal it was on.

Stop forming your opinion based on what (((experts))) are saying. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions, form your own opinion based on real life examples.

Attached: j1647265215674.jpg (369x308, 27.18K)

Best post

Yep. Melanin is not just a pigment it is too a hormone. It makes you more violent and sexually promiscuous. Both of which are applicable to not just the animals in the paper, but also nigs.

low intelligence
Look at the white trash, they act tough and get into fights soon as they feel insulted

A person with some intelligence can be angry and have high testosterone too, but they would think more about the consequences

You would end up in jail or killed

>niggers.
>Next question.
Yeah funny, but not really beneficial in terms of actually understanding them.
>Oh and their diets are consistently poisonous.
Same could be said for many people in America.
>Blacks also often have no empathy and are childish so this in them translates to chimping out instead of reacting to evil
Very interesting user.
>This is why they're so likely to fly out the handle and kill each other over nonsense.
Yes I've heard this before. That due to higher oestrogen black men are basically giant man-children or male bodies but with female emotions.

>Lack of "future time orientation" and high time preference.
Yes that is true, but I felt that it ties in with intelligence as low time preference correlates strongly with lower IQ.

>their rage is emotional and futile rather than being a productive war-bringing rage
Good point regarding their violence being destructive and unproductive. This would tie in with higher oestrogen.
I need to look into that. I would have thought that melanin was simply a pigment to protect the dermal layer from ultraviolet light. But maybe there is more to it.
Low intelligence cannot be the main factor. It is a contributing factor but not the primary issue. Otherwise people with down syndrome would have homicide rates higher than blacks. Also other low IQ populations are not as violent as blacks. Rural Malaysia for instance has an IQ similar to the African American average but they are much less violent.