USA at some point in its history was isolationist????

USA at some point in its history was isolationist????

Attached: literally me.webm (480x480, 1.59M)

no

you know i wish it stayed that way but god clearly loves to fuck with people

my theory is that is when ever he gets bored he puts people through hell and fucks with some group of people by talking to someone as a burning bush or as a lion

post hand jose

but at what time did it happen?

Yes. Before pearl harbour.

Even during the first world war US involvement was relatively limited and extremely controversial domestically.

world war 2 because god was bored and caused ww1 and ww2 just to raise hell and got bored so he old jews to have fun while he watched

Webm could be real? As a morbidly obese fat guy with a big dick. I thought girl weren't interested in me either until I got a job and actually slept with a girl there who was a whore. Next thing I know, all the girls there were being friendly with me and would even give me rides home to my apartment.

some fatties I know get plenty of pussy. for pussy u rather be a fat boy than a skinny dude. I'm the latter and pussy is hard to come by. My boss was same size as that fat man in webm, he pulled pussy all the time.

Before Monroe's presidency
That is when America started to play empire

Based. Take the ugly bastard pill.

Attached: 1_UGyPZJb44K6ZB4j789BEwA.jpg (700x502, 71.3K)

I'm guessin an evolutionary thing? ie chicks see fat, they see big, they see well fed, they see a man who has access to many resources.
Fat is a sign of power.
Whereas they see my skinny ass and see a dude who struggles to find food (and will thus be a poor provider).

In the 1860s the US already threatened Japan into ending their Edo period to trade with the rest of the World. I don't think the US has ever been isolationist in its history.

I really doubt their sub conscious can differentiate between fat man and a big muscle man either. Just like a mans sub conscious cannot differentiate between silicone tits and real big booobas.

Isolationist until approximately 1913 when the Kike World Order bank took over America.

what happened on the barbary coast then my niglet?

The Monroe Doctrine was the isolationist stance the US had prior to the Spanish-American War, and was effectively ditched by the politicos when that war started. Took another ~15 years and constant media propaganda to get US public to catch on

>history
Even worse
It was a white ethnostate, which coincidentally is exactly why you are not an American.
You see, in 1848 when we were deciding whether or not to incorporate mexico, we realized we couldn't because having soics was illegal and unconstitutional.

I'm not even shit posting, vp john Calhoun said "and I know further shit that we never drempt of incorporating into our until nine other than the f Caucasian race - the free white race"

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-210137-926.png (720x1321, 290.93K)

The population has always been anti-interventionalist, but the (((bankers))) and the elites keep dragging us into conflict. It's almost like they profit from it. Weird, huh?

>isolationist
Neocon smear term. It's called not intervening in other nations' disputes you're not a party to and have no business in.

Ew, seems staged.

At some point the US refused Israel the Sinai.

If there's no reason for the camera man to have begun recording at the start of the clip, it's staged.

Attached: Magic Missile.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

The US was never isolationist. That was our excuse to let the Third Reich happen and then pretend to fight them because they were allied with the japs

Attached: Untitled548_20220824042748.png (340x480, 321.75K)