How much time do I have left?

Hey pol,
I'm sure we're all aware of how shallow internet information has become - yet we're still here. I don't know about you, but I use Any Forums mainly to gauge where the zeitgeist is blowing, and it looks that wind has stalled. My question is, when do you think it'll appear again? Not two more weeks, not when the normies wake up, not when the vaxxies all die - give me an actual, 'informed' opinion. I'd like to see if anyone on this site has a unique view.

Attached: 71qRa1XDCLL.jpg (880x1360, 221.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAPwIEWzqJE
youtu.be/Q69v9j3s9YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cares about the future
girl, get your nails done

bump

6 gorillion seconds.

Unironically centuries, if only you knew how bad things really are.

It will only get worse, and it's not going to end anytime soon. Learn to find comfort in your helplessness

it's obviously blowing in your direction

youtube.com/watch?v=FAPwIEWzqJE

The objective must be to kill all glowniggers and to destroy the globohomo Vlad.

It's not complicated.

We are already there. The winds have changed. Embrace the dawn of the new age. Western Hemisphere Global Control. Eastern hemisphere control has waned.

Soon
youtu.be/Q69v9j3s9YY

I mostly just get on here for the same reason. That, and to check on the happenings in the world of silver squeeze. A lot of this is just absolute nonsense. There's only so many "jew bad" alerts I can take before I wanna just roll my eyes and go read something else

Oh, and As for when?

Ide give it a month or so until something actually entertaining rolls around. It seems to be about a once a month or once every two month thing.

Lol, I suppose the point of the information deluge is to learn to swim properly? It is true though, I find there is a subcurrent of vanity running through the experience of 'gathering' knowledge. I can also (likely to my disenfranchisement) imagine that there is a natural end to this phenomena, which I posit will occur fractally across humanity, the date of which has been more or less predicted (through technical analysis of the market, and other occult methods)

Attached: 1639691036042.jpg (1629x2118, 2.75M)

Lol guys

elaborate

study ancient Greek astrology. we have just shifted ages under multiple calendar cycles. this is a very important turning point of history.

Learn to swim properly, as in judge truth from falsity accurately. I've come to the (admittedly, still shaky) conclusion that the 'weighty' ideas (the ones with gravitas, or those that pull you into rabbit holes) lend you the ability to (continue to) ostracize yourself from the social heirarchy - the natural end of which is mostly nihilism, sometimes messianism, if enough data can be gathered that a higher perspective can be attained. So, in a way, I suppose that I'm here in order to get even more interesting information, with which to attain an even higher perspective. And yet! Herein lies a trap:
1. That of messianism, enlightenment turned to self - onanism. Not taking constructive action in alignment with a higher scale community leads to solipsism, and supsequently - destructive onanism.
So, before the next step can be attained, action must be taken. Which I believe will take the form of communal gathering (through apps like Nextdoor and Hobbiz, though these can be very much improved upon, and if there are any app builders reading this, let me know).

Attached: 1639693127497.jpg (1317x1683, 1.94M)

Oy vey, we've supposedly been in the Aquarian age since steiner...unless you have something else in mind?

Read about dialectics and you'll have the right questions to ask.
Governments create groups to herd people like cattle.
They then turn those groups against each other to create, "struggle", and the idea
behind dialectics is that struggle progresses civilization, prevents rebellion, and is
allows the government to seize complete control over information and actions
available to the people. It's been the prevailing form of government on most of the
planet for thousands of years. You live under a dialectic government. So do I.
So does every retard here, including the faggots in Israel.

"Freedom is the lack of awareness of restraint." - one of the rulers of earth, literally

after the schizos around the world get their starter packs

Attached: fui.png (648x632, 688.52K)

I know about dialectics, in fact, I think a good 20% of Americans have a rough grasp of the idea.

what you think you know about astrology is all wrong, and most people also do not know a thing. look up "hellenistic astrology" as you seem like someone who can use it.