The Vaxx is the Mark

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
ID2020 launched 2016. Right hand in Greek, means arm. Canal and cargo ship workers could not work without the mark, therefore you could not buy or sell without 'the Mark'.
'All nations will be deceived by their sorcery' Sorcery in greek means Pharmakeia which translates then, to pharmacy.
meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/
The Rockefellers denied all alternative medicine as holistic treatment. These elite families are the reason why you have no cancer cure.
Previous thread; >Discuss.
P

Attached: 1661296490203323.jpg (847x773, 95.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pathwaytopeace.net/index.php/blogs-and-articles/pharmakeia-deception
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong link

It's crazy how little computer functionality i actually need from the cyber shit.
Just put a couple of 512 bit registers in my brain and i think I'm done.
But of course it's gonna be some bloatware windows shit.

Attached: file.png (915x614, 543.12K)

Thats oldschool. Vampires can enter whenever they want
t. have multiple entities spooking me

Get a cat nigger, underworlds guardians

I like to be worm free. Already have a dog, plus, can't dedicate too much time to cat play-time and bonding.

I have cats and they didn't stop a demon from entering my home

Go call the Church and ask for an exorcism. The Catholic Church has specially trained exorcists priests whose whole job is to deal with this stuff

Christ be with us, bump

I am not complaining catchcuck

Attached: 1661248030096542.jpg (600x907, 59K)

I had 5 potential dates/girlfriends the past year and they all took the vaxxeen :( can a girl that took it still be ok?

pathwaytopeace.net/index.php/blogs-and-articles/pharmakeia-deception

Do you sleep on your back?

not always. last time i did was yesterday, but then I wake up on my side. when I try and sleep on my back I get sleep paralysis so Ive slept on my side for years now. you caught me mid-effort to reverse that

The elites:
>lets make the world like a william gibson novel but way gayer and with none of the cool stuff

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 12.68K)

when you fuck your juices intermix and now you have mrna material inside you. its said every woman DNA you fuck into your body stays there and affects your offspring

Checked. Yeah was just asking because whenever i sleep on my back i get funky shadow people in my room kek. I've also noticed if i cover my eyes with a blanket or something i don't get paralysis because my psyche can't insert spooky shit into my field of vision if my field of vision is blocked

Attached: 1659821828006422.jpg (680x782, 233.32K)

>no cure for cancer
Fenbendazole

I always walk into rooms backwards to fool them.

Its a different one every so often but the one i get the most is a toddler sized shadow with a white face and long pointy fingers
>wake up for my day
>go over to light switch
>Notice freaky shadow gremlin watching me in corner
>try to get to lights before it can reach out and grabble at my legs
>it gets me and i scream
>wake up for real all sweaty and heart racing
>gee thanks satan

Attached: 1651340872242.jpg (1024x931, 117.63K)

why would they need to inject 100% of the population if that was the case? a few % would be enough.

Basement-dwelling schizo NEET discovers something that all the scientists of the world missed! Must be a day ending in y.

they arent shadow people for me, rather entities draped in white clothing

gab.com/oculumlabs has a new drop

oh they didn't miss it. either way, they're too preoccupied to care, they live busy lives.

Give me some proof first schizo, won’t believe a shit you are telling

unvaccinated chads keep winning. we'll live forever kek

Look up "telegony". It's just more incel cope. Antivax virgin incels of Any Forums are so desperate they will believe anything no matter how retarded.

Jabbies can't have kids and if they do the kids are genetic monsters.

Kek such cope. Vaxxed chads have lived life normally for over a year. Antivax virgins continue to seethe and shit their pants in their mom's basement.

seething demon memeflaggots. Go back

Attached: 1661211807898086.jpg (889x500, 110.32K)

Not even an appropriate meme since Catholics would never sweat over a dispute between the teachings of men and the word of God. They’ll choose the commandments of men every single time.

Checked and kek'd

Attached: 1634285980259 (1).jpg (4800x5760, 2.88M)