Says something stupid

>says something stupid

Attached: 1650755980372.jpg (1072x902, 65.26K)

>posts yet another eceleb thread

oh sorry, did I slide your tranny thread?

you slid something
besides, sometimes he says something kinda smart but then Tim shuts him down or gatekeeps him. he's there to dumb the show down and it's obvious.
anyway, sage

I just vote harder and support law enforcement

Dude graphene

He's the comedic relief character. The use of such a character is to make the audience feel smarter than they actually are.

still not getting the vax

ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR
in
my
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeart!

Attached: emo beans.gif (1280x720, 2.75M)

No he's a punching bag to make Tim look smarter, Adam easily exposed Tim as a midwit.

Ian Crossland might well be one of the greatest minds of our generation. He never gets the chance to fully articulate his thoughts because he gets shut down so often, often his points aren't even responded to directly and Tim will just move onto another topic or superchat without addressing his input. A while back Ian said something that I know to be 100% true and Tim just brushed the point off because of lack of experience.
Ian was talking about how he once had to put down an injured bird and how traumatizing it was to work up to killing it. He talked about how after he'd worked up to hitting it with a shovel, he kept hitting it over and over, more times than the average person would assume is necessary to kill the thing. He used this as an allegory for when people are found murdered with 30+ stab wounds, pointing out that once someone has made that first commitment to stabbing someone it's almost a sense of mercy that can lead to someone stabbing another person so many times. It's not always malice and a desire to see the person hurt more, if anything it's wanting them to die quicker so they don't suffer for too long. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying murderers are compassionate but having had to put down animals that my cat has half eaten makes me agree with that statement wholeheartedly. I do believe some of those heinous crimes have a weird element of "mercy" in them when someone mag dumps a person to ensure they're dead and not suffering. Tim completely shut down the point as "no you're just a psychopath if you stab someone more than once" and it didn't go any further but Ian truly was onto something there and it could have been explored further without Tim's self righteousness stepping in the way

This.
Ian is by no means the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's not dumb. Tim is just a narcissistic douche bag who's in love with the sound of his own voice and since his ego is so goddamn massive he always needs to posture himself as being the smartest guy in the room. It would be sad if his content wasn't so insufferably tedious and basic.
Fuck Tim pool

>like I love you

Amazing.

Dim Fool literally has him there just to make the beanie baby sound smarter.

His iq is at least twice as high as beanie boys.

dude the universe and shit

This. Tim got tired of having to actually defend his positions in front of his audience. Coupled with the fact he needs to be the smartest guy in the room, having Adam give pushback made him start fuming in bald rage

He's only dumb like two thirds of the time, but when he is dumb he really reaches new depths of stupidity.

Lol didn't read, kys

Attached: 1661053540508980.jpg (794x772, 36.68K)

I think hes a funny mix. If I was ever on the show Id wear a graphene suit. I bet they have a lot of fun there. Living the dream.

Attached: 1660453499134559.gif (342x192, 3.94M)

Ian was raised as a Second wave feminista.