How can this be so true? Is Any Forums actually going to debunk it?

It really do be like that tho.

Attached: 1654832888918-3.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xS3vpBCiL2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish the federal government would ruby ridge all gun owners and me

Sliiiide.

Fucking Bulgarian nigger making the same slide thread multiple days in a row.

When the founding fathers wrote the constitution, 'all men' meant land-owning white men.

Why are we not allowed to buy tanks to protect ourself from the government tyranny

Attached: 4D071B6C-04F0-44CC-A3FD-FD7D69E84105.jpg (1024x587, 223.58K)

And both will kill you just as equally

Or is are there 2 different types of dead according to you numbnuts, now? Like 32 flavors of LGBTQP++- you dummies got 32 flavors of dead

youtu.be/xS3vpBCiL2c

This same thread and the same shitty picture for the millionth time... Fuck off OP.

>'all men' meant land-owning white men.
There would be no mass shootings if this was still applicable.

Dumbfuck, private citizens could own fucking cannons when the 2nd amendment was created. They would definitely allow SAWs. Get the fuck off my Any Forums you faggot pussy.

is there a 600+ round cartridge for a regular ar-15? that'd be pretty cool ngl, would use it to kill you and your whole family.

op is a faggot

1a still applies with advancing technology
so does 2a

Attached: nra5.jpg (4650x8250, 3.89M)

>And both will kill you just as equally
Arguably, I'd prefer to be on the receiving end of .223 fmj rather than buck&ball shot from a musket.

Those weapons you refer to at the time of the found fathers were considered highly advanced. Something like your favourite weapon to whinge about - the AR-15 - is not highly advanced by today's standards.
But let's humour you and say that's incorrect.
You're advocating for law-abiding citizens to be stuck with shitty weaponry, while the government and criminals will use the advanced weapons. You are demanding ordinary people cuck themselves from a self-defence perspective.
But if you don't like that, what's your solution? If it's rewriting the constitution, anyone with the intellect and courage to write a functional new constitution is not going to listen to whiny faggots like you. And if they do, they will create a system doomed to failure.

better bullets mean more humane deaths, if OP wants to feel pain I have an obsidian blade with his name written on it.

It doesn't regulate weapons. It regulates glow Niggers.

Really? Does the First Amendment then only cover quill pens? No fountain pens, typewriters and DEFINITELY not computers and the Internet?
That explains the decline of free speech online!

>obsidian blade
Kek Pablo over here is about to go full cartel on OP's ass. But seriously this is what needs to happen to every leftist.

Woah up buckeroo.
Freedom of speech is a yank thing.
By all means, push the button on yank services that threaten your freedom, but don't for a single damn second, expect your constitutional rights to work in peace loving shitholes outside of yankieland.
>>When you travel overseas do you drive on the wrong side of the road, all the while shouting, 'Sorry American drive on this side-git outta ma way'.
Not arguing that freedom of speech is good/bad- but you gotta able by the law of land-and if it ain't a yank server, play by their rules.

haha OP is such a nigger faggot that he doesn't realize that guns today still shoot the same number of rounds compared to muskets during the civil war.

ahem allow me

Since the 2nd amendment was written around 1791 many muskets were smooth bore meaning faster reload times, allowing soldiers to reload 3-4 shots a minute. The Brown Bess used at the time fired a .70 cal 650~ grain lead ball, give or take a few grams since they were pour cast. so thats...
650 grain x (3-4)= 1950-2600 grains of lead shot downrange per minute

Green tip 5.56 round weighs in at 65 grains for your "weapon of war". So...
(1950-2600 grains)/ 65 grains= 30-40 rounds a minute which validates needing a 30 round mag like the founding fathers intended.

Debunked and holy shit OP is such a fucking retard to not be able to do basic fucking math

user, monitoring this board 24/7 is not healthy, you need a job.