Be honest bros, how bad would I regret joining the military

I’m a 23 year old NEET and I have nothing going for me. I work a dead end job and live with my uncle. I really just want to hit the reset button on life and thought maybe it’d be a good idea to join the military. Should I do it?

Attached: 7EF4D13D-2A67-4412-BB84-940BAC361367.jpg (1200x888, 127.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3610879-pfizer-submits-application-for-updated-covid-19-vaccine-booster-to-fda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same here bro I am actually 30 and have a CS degree. My life has always just been shit. I have shit retard friends including a former marine who got kicked out and just does blow all day.

I would say definitely serve but consider if you want to be on the front line of war watching people and your buddies getting turned into red mist. I have a CS degree and always have raped math tests. Got a 90 on the ASVAB recently and am thinking ETN or CTN.

Oh and one benefit is lots and lots of pussy.

Attached: 1661067087185398.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

Do it. Do NOT fucking hesitate. You are the same age I was 12 years ago when I tried enlisting and failed because I was a fat body piece of shit. I got DQ'd and walked away when I should have doubled down and kept trying until I made it.
Now I'm 35 years old, I'm fat as fuck, dying from rectal cancer, have no job, no future, and all because I wasted my youth being a fat useless slob.
You can go in when you're up to 27, but after that it's over, and the sooner you go in the better. My younger brother went in and he's doing great right now, and that fool joined the marines which is a joke for benefits. Go in the chair force or the gayvy and enjoy the ride.
Please take this post seriously and consider that I am your ghost of christmas future if you don't take control of your life now while you're still young and capable.

You will get the jab.
Is that really worth it?

I guess by definition I’m not a NEET now that I think about it, but nevertheless I feel like a complete loser.

stfu you miserable faggot. A needle literally controls your life

Listen to these words of wisdom OP.

Fuck man you sound like me. But a lot of people in life and especially on this anime troon website would NEVER even walk into that recruitment office. If I end up serving I'll do it for the fat body pieces of shit that couldn't.

Attached: 1200px-200125-N-LH674-1073_USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_(CVN-71).jpg (1200x750, 272.55K)

Put your cock in your uncle

>the gayvy
why does everyone think the navy is a good idea? It's the worst branch. Highest suicide rates and divorce rates in the military are on ships. Unless you're smart enough for a linguist gig, do not go into the navy.

I appreciate your advice and I’m sorry you’re in that situation. I am very much considering it.

How the fuck you could be paying even the slightest bit of attention over the last several years and still considering joining the United States military I just don't understand. Are you doing it for the free transitional surgery? That's really the only reason I can think of.

t. vaxxie

dont do it, OP, mandatory vaxx. multiple accounts of enlistees chipped while they are asleep. You are quite literally signing yourself up as a lab rat for military superiority

Join the Air Force or Space Force so you get paid better and have better living conditions

Vaxx up wagie wagie
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3610879-pfizer-submits-application-for-updated-covid-19-vaccine-booster-to-fda/

in your case it would probably be worth except one thing, mandatory clot shot. But yes with your degree and just 4 years of real world experience with your field in the military you would probably have companies lining up to hire you after and probably make over 100K easily at that point.

The only people here telling you to go into the military are literal Mestizos.

what a shit thread OP, just hit the reset button on your .45 already

Attached: 1651670610220.jpg (1024x576, 50.11K)

Dont be an idiot if you want to learn basics do basic training and then quit or get yourself thrown out.Dying for globalist jews is retarded .If you are fat and lazy go cross country hiking .Youcan help amish build houses and learn construction.

Kek they are really desesperate for find volunteers for their globohomo war

yeah. if you are thinking about it and your life is basically meaningless now, might as well do it while you are young. have some experiences. do it.

Attached: commies.jpg (644x598, 43.07K)

Can you even own a .45 in Germany?

>A needle literally controls your life
Oh no totally just a needle is causing all of these side effects.

Answer the question OP.
Is it really worth being given myocarditis?
Is it really worth fucking up your heart permanently?
If you can accept the vaxx then there is nothing you won't accept.
If there is a god in the afterlife, I don't think he's going to look favorably upon someone who was "just following orders".

Attached: sniff.webm (388x432, 984.8K)

lurk more and kys

Reminder that the mutt army has paid shills surfing the web to recruit young and lost men into dying for Israel.

Do it-best decision you'll ever make.
And after a few years, get out, and it looks good on your work background.
>>Exmilitary apprentice.
>>Enlisted at 16, got out at 26 with long service.
>>F.FWD 20years later, still using the leadership skills I gained, despite dropping my trade.

Everyone told me not to join because of Somalia, then desert storm/shield the Timor blah blah blah.

If you are an American (white) sure, this is your country after all.

If you're anything else, have fun being a traitor to your own race. The 7th layer of hell is where you're going.

The army won't magically turn your life around, you'll just have wasted 4 more years. The other dumb fuck who said past 28 you can't is a retard. Even Chris Kyle joined when he was 30 and that was the SEALS, so you have until you're about 40. Marines might be 28 but joining the marines during peacetime is dumb. It's funny when people think the army is an improvement or a step up, especially now days. I hope you do it and you get the fax, get shipped to Alaska and end up fucking tranny officers because there's nothing else to do.

If I was you I would go to school and try to get better jobs that you like but retards do as they will.

Also SAGE this isn't political

>Rectal cancer

This man is probably gay, don't listen to what he has to say.

>20 years later
Out of touch boomer

If you are Hispanic, Black or a non-American (not white), you should go back to your country and serve their armed services. America was never your country to defend.

I’ll sage your life if you’re not careful.

take the ASVAB it is available free on internet at public libraries

if you don't have any useful skills you will be a stupid grunt with a rifle

but that is probably better than what you are doing now

because in the US army you do have a chance to learn things and advance - again - if you have the ability & moitivation

but you also have to be healthy & strong enough to get thru all the basic training

>I became a war criminal because it boosted my resume
I fear for your spirit user, I hope it really was worth it.

Attached: committing the act.png (931x1117, 257.43K)

Kek they're absolutely salivating for anyone making a thread showing interest in joining the army. Look how they descend upon the thread when Any Forums treats the military like a synagogue.

Attached: TotalBiscuit,_MLG_Anaheim_2013,_FlamingCowTV_(June_2013)(color_corrected)(cropped).jpg (1200x1600, 138.11K)

How bad would it be to be a grunt? I’ve taken the ASVAB before and scored a 97 but none of the computer jobs really draw my attention.

id join if it werent for the jab

You'll do no such thing. You're crying about how pathetic your life is on 4chqn lol you're a child. You even got the idea to join the army because you're so useless that you can't even think for yourself, you'd rather let some random normie dictate that for you. Now fuck off

Can I join the military without getting vaxxed ? Thought about joining the Foreign Legion here or the French Army when I get my citizenship but they require you to get the clotshot. What is it like in the States ?
>t. 20 y/o zoomer expat.

Wrong field. Sage isn't a downvote, Rodriguez.

go ask in the /k/ weapons 4m

they usually have a general military thread

almost anything is better than being at the bottom op............

It was a joke lol. But I’m glad I triggered you.

This. The military is for niggers and little kids.