Non whites of the FBI

Funny that nonwhite fbi agents that despite hating white supremacists they will never be able to be undercover agents in a group and thus their white colleagues will get the spot, and the raise, and recognition and accolades, once again showing "systemic racism".
Fuck all fbi pigs

Attached: FBI.jpg (863x573, 41.55K)

>once again showing "systemic racism".
Serious bump for logical reversal.
FBI should be ineligible to vote or participate in politics.
>inb4 bbbbut WHAIYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy?
You'll see why soon enough. They're like rapists, mid rape.
Nothing other than a loaded gun in their mouth or an axe handle upside the head is going to stop them while they are in the act.

Imagine working for the FBI

All the whites will use it to springboard their career into the private sector while the ugly shitskins their will just sit and stew

You don't think the FBI infiltrates minority gangs?

They should change their name to the Nigger Bureau of Investigations. Oh noes, not the NBI!!!!!!

They still do diversity hires though

Attached: LinkedOn.png (1440x1103, 624.48K)

Yea but as the headlines show, that's not where the glory is at
I used to work at a gun range and at least three different times FBI agents came to shoot there and they were all fat shaniquwa negresses

Attached: 1633977646338m.jpg (641x1024, 97.88K)

The Federal Government at all levels is nothing but a huge nigger jobs program.

Checked. Why do you think (they) chose Sabu?
>plans within plans, user. Be patient and cunning.

It was in the 70s and 80s when people like Frank Lucas were making millions of dollars a day

Yea. Soon all the competent whites will leave and it will be even more disfunctional than it is now, which is great for us of course

But where will they go? Argentina?

Private sector shit i guess

I doubt most of them are fit enough for groups like Academi also those companies aren't as big as they use to be as areas like the middle east are becoming more stable

Well good. Hopefully they get addicted to drinking or something then. I don't think there are many people who would be sad if these people killed themselves. Even their wives aren't happy being with them. Imagine missing all the important events in your child's life because you're called in to analyze Any Forums shitposts? What a pathetic janny existence

bump

>2022
>meritocracy
kek, they'll get promoted solely for not being white

Why do they even bother to analyze shit? Like they have has so much information on the last few mass shooter like psych evaluations, gun purchases, manifestos, people literally telling them this person is going to shoot people and they didn't do shit

Spoke with a cousin in FBI, apparently half her office is looking to leave / seeking other employment.

Of those it's mainly White's getting call backs and interviews, to the point now non Whites won't cover for them so they can attend interviews and medical boards for their new jobs

You wanna know how “great” the FBI is?
I have an obese niece who is an agent, she’s currently in training to run her own department. She writes Disney-themed erotic fanfic novels (my sister leaked me the link to them on Amazon and I made the mistake of reading the free pages) in her spare time as her sole hobby. She’s been there for a few years now, if that’s their “new standard” then nobody is in trouble.
Did I forget to mention she doesn’t even carry a gun as she opted out of being able to carry one?

My cousin is pretty cringe too. Like kiwifarms would have fun with her. I think the military is the same way now with freakazoids